FATAL DISCREPENCIES IN THE BIBLE-6

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: FATAL DISCREPENCIES IN THE BIBLE-6

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

Default FATAL DISCREPENCIES IN THE BIBLE-6

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

now i will start the third division

C-NEW TESTAMENT VS NEW TESTAMENT

WHICH GOSPEL TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS'S GENEALOGY

try to discover by comparing the next two texts
    mathew(1:2-16) luke(3:23-38)

HAD ANY BODY HEARD GOD'S VOICE

john(5:37)and THE FATHER himself who sent me has testified of me.YOU HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME nor seen his form

mathew(3:17)and suddenly a voice CAME FROM HEAVEN saying:this is MY beloved SON in whom i am well pleased
    mathew(17:5)and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud saying:this is MY beloved SON in whom i am well pleased hear him

WHO IS ELIJAH

mathew(11:11-14)assuredly i say to you among those born of women there has not risen one greater than JOHN THE BAPTIST ...............and if you are willing to receive it HE IS ELIJAH who is to come
    mathew(17:12-13)but i say to you that ELIJAH has come already and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished...............then the disciples understood that he spoke to them of JOHN THE BAPTIST

john(1:19-21)now this is the testimony of JOHN when the jews sent priests and levites from jerusalem to ask him:who are you?he confessed and did not deny but confessed:i am not the christ and they asked him:what then?ARE YOU ELIJAH?he said:I AM NOT

WHAT WAS JESUS'S OPINION ABOUT PETER

mathew(16:18-19)and i also say to you that you are PETER and ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH and THE GATES OF HADES SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT and I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and WHATEVER YOU BIND ON EARTH WILL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN and WHATEVER YOU LOOSE ON EARTH WILL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN

mathew(16:23)but he turned and sayed to PETER:GET BEHIND ME SATAN YOU ARE AN OFFINCE TO ME

WHO ASKED JESUS THIS FAVOUR

mathew(20:20-21)then THE MOTHER OF ZEBEDEE'S SONS came to him with her sons kneeling down and asking something from him.and he said to HER:what do you want?SHE SAID to him:grant that these two SONS OF MINE may sit one on your right hand and athe other on the left in your kingdom

mark(10:35-38)then JAMES and JOHN THE SONS OF ZEBEDEE came to him saying:teacher WE want you to do for us whatever we ask.and he said to them:what do you want me to do for you?THEY SAID to him:grant us that we may sit one on your right hand and the other on your left in your glory

HOW DID SIMON AND ANDREW BECOME DISCIPLES

mathew(4:18-20)now JESUS walking by the sea of galilee saw two brothers SIMON called peter and ANDREW his brother casting a net into the sea for they were fishermen and HE SAID TO THEM:follow me and i will make you fishers of men then they immediately left their nets and followed him

john(1:40-42)one of the two who heard john speak and followed him was ANDREW simon peter's brother he first found his own brother SIMON and said to him:we have found the messiah which is translated the christ AND HE BROUGHT HIM TO JESUS

IS JESUS'S WITNESS OF HIMSELF TRUE

john(5:31)if i bear witness of myself my witness IS NOT TRUE

john(8:14)jesus answered and said to them:even if i bear witness of myself my witness IS TRUE

WHEN DID JESUS WENT UP ON THE MOUNTAIN

mark(9:2)now after SIX days jesus took peter,james and john and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves

luke(9:28)and it came to pass about EIGHT days after these sayings that he took peter,james and john and went up on the mountain to pray

HOW DID JESUS GET A MEAN(AND WHAT WAS IT) TO ENTER JERUSALEM

mathew(21:1-2)then jesus sent TWO DISCIPLES saying to them:go into the village opposite to you and immediately you will find A DONKEY tied and A COLT with her loose THEM and bring them to me

mark(11:1-2)he sent out TWO OF HIS DISCIPLES and he said to them:go into the village opposite you and as soon as you have entered it you will find A COLT tied on which no one has sat,loose IT and bring it

john(12:14)then JESUS when he HAD FOUND A YOUNG DONKEY sat on it

TO BE CONTINUED

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Great job

May Allah bless you
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

FIRST OF ALL I THANK ALLAH WHO GUIDED ME TO ALL THAT AND WITHOUT HIS GUIDANCE I WOULD NEVER BE GUIDED
    SECOND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT DEAR BROTHER AND PLEASE ACCEPT THAT FROM ME

Thread Information