IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

we are still in the third division

C-NEW TESTAMENT VS NEW TESTAMENT

WHEN DID THE FIG TREE WITHER AWAY

mathew(21:18-19)now in the morning as he returned to the city he was hungry and seeing a fig tree by the road he came to it and found nothing on it but leaves and said to it:let no fruit grow on you ever again.and IMMEDIATELY THE FIG TREE WITHERED AWAY

mark(11:13-20)and seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves he went to see if perhaps he might find something on it and when he came to it he found nothing but leaves for it was not the season for figs in response jesus said to it:let no one eat fruit from you ever again.and his disciples heard it.................now IN THE MORNING as they passed by THEY SAW THE FIG TREE DRIED UP FROM THE ROOTS

HOW MANY TIMES HAD THE COCK CROWED BEFORE PETER HAD DENIED JESUS

mathew(26:34)jesus said to him:assuredly i say to you that this night BEFORE THE COCK CROWS you will deny me three times

mark(14:30)and jesus said to him:assuredly i say to you that today even this night BEFORE THE COCK CROWS TWICE you will deny me three times

WHERE WAS JESUS ARRESTED

mathew(26:36-47)then jesus came with them to a place called GETHSEMANEand said to the disciples:sit here while i go and pray overthere...............and while he was still speaking behold judas one of the twelve with a great multitude with swords and clubs came

luke(22:39-47)he went to THE MOUNTAIN OF OLIVES as he was accustomed and his disciples also followed him............and while he was still speaking behold a multitude and he who was called judas one of the twelve went before them and kissed jesus

WAS ANY OF THE TWELVE DISCIPLES LOST

john(17:12)while i was with them in the world i kept them in your name those whom you gave me i have kept and NONE OF THEM IS LOST EXCEPT THE SON OF PERDITION

john(18:9)that the saying might be fulfilled which he spoke:of those whom you gave me I HAVE LOST NONE

WHAT WAS JUDAS'S FATE

mathew(27:3-5)then judas his betrayer seeing that he had been condemned was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests.............and went and HANGED HIMSELF

acts(1:16-18)judas who became a guide to those who arrested jesus ..........now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity AND FALLING HEAD LONG HE BURST OPEN IN THE MIDDLE AND ALL HIS ENTRAILS GUSHED OUT

WHAT WAS JUDAS'S ROLE IN THE ARREST OF JESUS

mathew(26:48-50)now his betrayer had given them a sign saying:WHOEVER I KISS HE IS THE ONE seize him.then immediately he went up to jesus and said:greetings rabbi and KISSED HIM .........THEN THEY CAME AND LAID HANDS ON JESUS AND TOOK HIM

john(18:4-8)jesus therfore knowing all things that would come upon him WENT FORWARD AND SAID TO THEM:WHOM ARE YOU SEEKING?they answered him:jesus of nazarethJESUS SAID TO THEM:I AM HE

WHO FOLLOWED JESUS AFTER BEEING ARRESTED

mathew(26:58)but PETER FOLLOWED HIM at a distance to the high priest's courtyard

john(18:15)and SIMON PETER followed jesus and so did ANOTHER DISCIPLE

TO BE CONTINUED