Studies by experts in the field of manuscript analysis have shown that the individuals responsible for the copying ...scribes or copyists.. were prone to making two types of scribal errors.. One concerned the spelling of proper names ..especially unfamiliar foreign names, and the other had to do with numbers. It's clear to see from the wealth of manuscripts we have to refer to that none of these make any difference what so ever to the core message of the Scripture. So your verses above have little relevance. You pick the number you like best... Makes no difference to how I view the Bible. :)
what you are saying does not justify the falsification of the holy scriptures !
they were manipulated by humans (scribes) and the falsification was occurred !

what is your opinion now about adding and deleting entire sections like in MAT 6:13 ?????

this passage for example ????

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

Name:  06-07-2014 15-32-06.png
Views: 241
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  06-07-2014 15-35-14.png
Views: 217
Size:  34.8 KB

Just some of you don't use the intelligence God blessed you with some of the time.
may be you are comparing us with Paul the the Apostle but it's not the case ! :)

2Corinthians11 : 1

O that ye were bearing with me a little of the folly

If they come with real evidence I give it serious consideration.

Do you mean i give you false evidence ????

Didn't watch it. I have mentioned before I do not see any value in you tube videos and don't see they add anything to dialogue.
the EX- Brasilian pastor testifies that Jesus is not God ( God can't become a man ) .
peace with you .