قال أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه : "كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أحسن الناس خلقا". الراوي: أنس بن مالك المحدث: البخاري - المصدر: صحيح البخاري - الصفحة أو الرقم: 6203 خلاصة حكم المحدث: [صحيح]
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was the best of all the people in behaviour" (Al-Bukhari and Muslim )
Commentary :
1) No doubt that the messenger of Allah Muhammad the son of Abdullah (pbuh ) was distinguished by all excellent morals and all good manners that Allah (pbth ) described him in the Quran saying :
"وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيم" ( 68/4)
"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character" (68/4)
"وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ" ( 21/107)
We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures" (21/107)
َ"فِمَا رَحْمَةٍ مِنَ اللَّهِ لِنْتَ لَهُمْ ۖوَلَوْ كُنْتَ فَظًّا غَلِيظَ الْقَلْبِ لَانْفَضُّوا مِنْ حَوْلِكَ" (3/159)
"Thus it is due to mercy from Allah that you deal with them gently, and had you been rough, hard hearted, they would certainly have dispersed from around you;" (3/ 159)
2) And Muhammad (pbuh) imputed all that favor to his Master, his Lord saying " Allah brought me up and He was best in my disciplinary" The messenger (pbuh ) was very polite in behaving with his companions .When He enters on his companions He refuses their standing up to greet him and sits at the nearest empty place saying: " Don't praise me as the Christians praise Isa (Jesus ) the son of Mary,but say Muhammad the slave of Allah and his messenger" and let's see what (Anas) one of his servants and his companions said :
عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه قال : "ما مسست بيدي ديباجا ولا حريرا ولا شيئا كان ألين من كف رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ولا شممت رائحة قط أطيب من ريح رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ولقد خدمت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عشر سنين فوالله ما قال لي أف قط ولا قال لشيء فعلته لم فعلت كذا ولا لشيء لم أفعله ألا فعلت كذا" الراوي: أنس المحدث: ابن عساكر - المصدر: معجم الشيوخ - الصفحة أو الرقم: 1/463
خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I never felt any piece of velvet or silk softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), nor did I smell any fragrance more pleasant than the smell of Messenger of Allah (PBUH). I served him for ten years, and he never said `Uff' (an expression of disgust) to me. He never said `why did you do that?' for something I had done, nor did he ever say `why did you not do such and such' for something I had not done (Al-Bukhari and Muslim )
Commentary:
This Hadith reflects the sublime morality of Messenger of Allah that he never found faults with the doings of his valet nor did he ever scold him during his ten-year-long service. To be sure, this is something unique in human history. May the Ummah (nation ), too, adopt the refined way of the living of its Prophet (PBUH ) .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : "أكمل المؤمنين إيمانا أحسنهم خلقا . وخياركم خياركم لنسائهم" الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 1162 خلاصة حكم المحدث: حسن صحيح
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The most perfect man in his faith among the believers is the one whose behaviour is most excellent; and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives" (A-Timidhi )
Commentary:
In this Hadith the messenger of Allah (pbuh ) confirms the important principle that can the nation based on if it wants to build a great nation ( the excellent morals ) and confirms that the best in moral is the best to his wife and this is the true position of women in Islam,all respect, all love and all appreciations.