قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :"ذاق طعم الإيمان ، من رضي بالله ربا وبالإسلام دينا وبمحمد رسولا " الراوي: العباس بن عبدالمطلب المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 34 خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح That can be translated into : "He relished (tasted) the flavor of faith (Iman) who became pleased with Allah as Lord, with al-Islam as the code of life and with Muhammad as the Messenger of Allah" (Sahih Muslim ) Commentary : In this hadith the messenger of Allah (pbuh) concentrated on the case of faith and Muhammad (pbuh) as a wise and genius messenger used the phrase " relished (tasted) the flavor of faith" when we say "tasted" our minds directs to the tongue which is responsible for that task but He (pbuh ) said "tasted the faith " not felt the faith.Can the tongue taste the faith ? Does the faith have a taste ? yes of course but the tool will be changed with another tool . That is the spirit and the heart that can taste the faith .But what is the spirit? .Can I see it ? Can I touch it ? Where is it in my body ? Where is it from ? Who put it in my body that made me alive and who takes it from me that makes me die ? O it is the mystery of your existence in this universe and Allah only (pbth) who owns your life and your death ,your happiness or your unhappiness .He is the only creator,the only Sustainer,the only Merciful the only Owner of that world .He (pbth) is the only owner of the mystery of the spirit and the spiritual happiness is the true happiness that lasts forever and the material happiness is too short .So if we want to taste faith we must know and obey the only true God of that world,worship him only believe his religion Islam and believe in his messenger Muhammad (pbuh )