اقتباس
اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد سني 1989

والسؤال هنا هو أين إنجيل متي العبري الان ؟

يقول الاب متي المسكين في كتاب الانجيل بحسب القديس متي شرح وتفسير صفحة 33

رفع الصور

السؤال الثاني من هو
George Howard

السؤال الثالث طالما ان الانجيل هذا الذي قال عنه
George Howard فلماذا لم يتم تقديمه الي كافة الطوائف المسيحيه حتي الان لنعرف حقيقته ويعلم الجميع انه الانجيل الأصلي الذي كتب بالعبريه وجورج وجده فجأة ليحل اللغز المخفي طوال هذه السنين

اعتقد ان النصراني لا يعرف ما هو انجيل متى العبراني

اولا الدكتور احمد الالفي استشهد استشهادا بسيطا بانجيل متى العبراني و لم يكن كامل رده مما يدل انك تنتقي ما تشاء من اجابات محاورك. و هذا هو التهرب بعينه

ثانيا انجيل متى العبري هو ترجمة يهودية لانجل متى العبري من باب اقتباسه و الرد عليه .

ثالثا : يبدو انك لا تعرف عن ماذا نتكلم و ماهو انجيل متى العبري
الاب متى مسكين يتكلم عن الكتابات العبرية القديمة لانجيل متى في القرون الاولى و ليس عن التراجم اليهودية لانجيل متى التي سميت لاحقا بانجيل متى العبري
فالدكتور احمد الالفي استشهد بترجمة الراباي SHEM TOV BEN ISAAC BEN SHAPRUT و هو حاخام يهودي عاش في طليطلة في القرن الرابع عشر الميلادي و ترجمته لانجيل متى موجودة بالعبرية . فانظر كيف خلط الوضع عليك فلا انت تعلم سياق كلام الاب متى مسكين و لا انت عارف من هو الحاخام الذي تكلم عنه الدكتور احمد الالفي

ثم اين الرد على باقي ما ذكره الدكتور ؟؟؟

اقتباس
اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد سني 1989

New Revised Standard Version says this about Matthew 28:19:
Modern critics claim this formula is falsely ascribed to Jesus and that it represents later (Catholic) church tradition, for nowhere in the book of Acts (or any other book of the Bible) is baptism performed with the name of the Trinity...

هذا الكلام مزور تمت اضافته لاحقا ليمثل التقليد الكاثوليكي لانه لا في كتب الرسل ولا في اي مكان اخر من الكتاب المقدس تم التعميد بصيغة الثالوث وهذا كلام النقاد النصيون

وهو ما تخبرنا به الموسوعة الكاثوليكية

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:

The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.

صيغة التعميد تم تغييرها من باسم السيد المسيح الي الاب والابن والروح القدس بواسطة الكنيسة الكاثوليكية في القرن الثاني

The Bible Commentary 1919 page 723:

Dr. Peake makes it clear that: “The command to baptize into the threefold name is a late doctrinal expansion. Instead of the words baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost we should probably read simply-“into My Name.

The historical riddle is not solved by Matthew 28:19, since, according to a wide scholarly consensus, it is not an authentic saying of Jesus, not even an elaboration of a Jesus-saying on baptism” — (The Anchor Bible Dictionary, Vol. 1, 1992, p. 585)

It has been customary to trace the institution of the practice (of baptism) to the words of Christ recorded in Matthew 28:19. But the authenticity of this passage has been challenged on historical as well as on textual grounds. It must be acknowledged that the formula of the threefold name, which is here enjoined, does not appear to have been employed by the primitive Church, which, so far as our information goes, baptized 'in' or 'into the name of Jesus' (or 'Jesus Christ' or Lord Jesus': Acts 2:38, 8:16, 10:48, 19:5, 1 Cor. 1:13, 15)” —(The Dictionary of the Bible, 1947, p. 83)

Matthew 28:19, “the Church of the first days did not observe this world-wide command, even if they knew it. The command to baptize into the threefold name is a late doctrinal expansion. In place of the words “baptizing... Spirit” we should probably read simply “into my name,” i.e. (turn the nations) to Christianity, “in my name,” i.e. (teach the nations) in my spirit” — (Peake's Commentary on the Bible, 1929, p. 723)

وهو ما اورده يسابيوس القيصري
With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)

اسلوب الانتقاء و تجاهل الردود لا يدل الا على افلاسك و مثل هذه الحيل لا تنطلي علينا و لا على مشرف الحوار الاخ اسلامي عزي جزاه الله خيرا