Who makes associations to Allah?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes associations to Allah?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Default Who makes associations to Allah?

Since Christians don't believe Allah is their god, who are Muslims referring to when they say "Those who associated to Allah?" I notice that some of my posts are not showing up on the thread. Why?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

I don't understand
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    I don't understand
    I am asking you a question. Who associates partners to Allah the god of Islam?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

: 007:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
    I agree with this being what Muslims believe, but you didn't answer my question or the question of the title of this thread. Jesus is the son of God, but He was not begotten or sired by God. I also agree that there is One God. He is the God of Abraham , [who is] One, God, He is the Eternal Refuge, the Resurrection and the life, the first and the last, the mighty God, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, the Rock of my Salvation, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of Sharon, and the The Word of God. And Satan is a liar and the father of lies who stands rebuked and disabled in the name of Jesus.
    Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
    This still doesn't tell us who associates partners to Allah. This verse tells us that Jesus is a word from Allah and the Bible and Quran agree that Jesus is the Word of God. He is the word "Be" in Islam and He is the "I am" in the Bible. I am is a form of Be.

Jesus is the word God used to speak all things into existence. Did you ever think about that? It is written; "All things were made by Him for Him and through Him." It is therefore impossible for God's word not to be eternal and uncreated. Pray to the God of Abraham (not Islam) to show you. Jesus will show you personally He is before Abraham. Jesus said, "Before Abraham was I am" Jesus is saying, I am that I am! I wish to God you knew Him truly and sincerely I mean it.
    Peace unto you

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.
    In the beginning was the word; the word was with God, and the word was God. Jn. 1:1
    God's word is eternal and uncreated, but Jesus' human body was created by the word of God who is Jesus the word of God incarnate. This is why Jesus said, "You believe in God believe also in me... Before Abraham was I am... if you have seen me you have seen the father... the father and I are one" There is only one God with no partners or associates.

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is

So Adam is also the word of God incarnate?

Everything in this world is the Word of God incarnate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information