« اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ، وَارْحَمْنِي ، وَاهْدِني ، وَعَافِني ، وَارْزُقْنِي » . رواه مسلم
9) "O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, guard me against harm and provide me with sustenance and salvation" (Muslim)

« اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ ، وَالكَسَلِ ، وَالجُبْنِ ، والهَرَمِ ، والبُخْلِ ، وأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ القَبْرِ ، وأعوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ المَحْيَا وَالمَمَاتِ » . رواه مسلم
10)"[O Allah! I seek refuge in You from helplessness (to do good), indolence, cowardice, senility, and miserliness; and I seek Your Protection against the torment of the grave and the trials of life and death]." (Muslim)

« اللَّهُمَّ مُصَرِّفَ القُلُوبِ صَرِّفْ قُلُوبنَا عَلَى طَاعَتِكَ » . رواه مسلم
11)" O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience."

" اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ القَبْرِ ، وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ المَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ المَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ » . رواه مسلم
12)" O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trials of life and death, and from the mischief of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal Antichrist"