"عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ قَالَ اللَّهُ كَذَّبَنِي ابْنُ آدَمَ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ ذَلِكَ، وَشَتَمَنِي وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ ذَلِكَ، فَأَمَّا تَكْذِيبُهُ إِيَّاىَ فَقَوْلُهُ لَنْ يُعِيدَنِي كَمَا بَدَأَنِي، وَلَيْسَ أَوَّلُ الْخَلْقِ بِأَهْوَنَ عَلَىَّ مِنْ إِعَادَتِهِ، وَأَمَّا شَتْمُهُ إِيَّاىَ فَقَوْلُهُ اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا، وَأَنَا الأَحَدُ الصَّمَدُ لَمْ أَلِدْ وَلَمْ أُولَدْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لِي كُفْأً أَحَدٌ ‏"‏‏ (البخاري (5026 Narrated Abu Huraira The Prophet said, "Allah said: 'The son of Adam tells a lie against Me,, though he hasn't the right to do so. He abuses me though he hasn't the right to do so. As for his telling a lie against Me, it is his saying that I will not recreate him as I created him for the first time.. As for his abusing Me, it is his saying that Allah has begotten children, while I am the One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures need, I beget not, nor was I begotten, and there is none like unto Me" Commentary : 1) In this Hadith Allah (pbth) blames the son of Adam who had the boldness to claim lying to Allah (pbth) by saying that He (pbth) will not recreate him after death . they don't believe in the day of Resurrection and this saying is an ancient ,modern saying .Allah (pbth) mentions those people in the Quran saying : " وَقَالُوا إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا حَيَاتُنَا الدُّنْيَا وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَبْعُوثِينَ" "And they (sometimes) say: "There is nothing except our life on this earth, and never shall we be raised up again " (6/29) 2) And let us see what unbelievers said to each other about Prophet Noah (pbuh) : "وَلَئِنْ أَطَعْتُمْ بَشَرًا مِثْلَكُمْ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا لَخَاسِرُونَ" If ye obey a man like yourselves, behold it is certain ye will be lost"" "أَيَعِدُكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ إِذَا مِتُّمْ وَكُنْتُمْ تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَنَّكُمْ مُخْرَجُونَ" "Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought forth (again)" "۞ هَيْهَاتَ هَيْهَاتَ لِمَا تُوعَدُونَ" " Far, very far is that which ye are promised" "إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا حَيَاتُنَا الدُّنْيَا نَمُوتُ وَنَحْيَا وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَبْعُوثِينَ" "There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall never be raised up again " (23/34-37 ) 3) And let us see the one who denied resurrection.What happened to him : أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىٰ يُحْيِي هَٰذِهِ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا ۖفَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ مِائَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ ۖقَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ ۖقَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ ۖقَالَ بَلْ لَبِثْتَ مِائَةَ عَامٍ " "Or (take) the similitude of one who passed by a hamlet, all in ruins to its roofs. He said: "Oh! how shall Allah bring it (ever) to life, after (this) its death?" But Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long didst thou tarry (thus)?" He said: "(perhaps) a day or part of a day." He said: "Nay, thou hast tarried thus a hundred years" (2/259) 4) Also Allah (pbth ) mentioned those people who dared to abuse Allah himself. (pbth) How can the poor slave dare to abuse his great master, his great Lord who created him from nothing. Who owns his life and his death,who granted him the hearing and the seeing,who gifted him a heart pulsate with life.Allah created heavens and the land for the sake of the son of Adam.How can the son of Adam who owns nothing to be so denial to the greatest favour of Allah .How he dared to say Allah is one in three persons or three persons in one .How he dared to share a slave of his creature with Allah in his kingdom.How he dared to say that Allah has a son.How he dared to say that one of his salves shares him and at the same time he doesn't accept two rulers in his country. It is a strange logic . I hope that Allah (pbth) guide us to his straight way .