Due to the media of just about everywhere, Islam has been seen as a very violent and inhumane type of religion. Which of course this is not true but due to the lack of knowledge that i have about Islam, what choice do i have? but because of osmosis, their fails knowledge has seeped into my brain and i am forced to believe in what the media says.
(Note: i am not here to speak badly about Muhammad or the Islamic God, i am here to clear misaccusations that i have about Islam.)

Here are the many questions i have about Islam.

1.) Please explain to me about the Sharia law, for have very negative opinions about this law such as homosexuality, the severing of the hand, beating of the wife, and rape victims.
2.) Would Allah consider Islamic extremists to be a disgrace to Islam or would it be an act of honor?
3.) What does the Quran say about non-believers, Atheists, and the spread of Islam?( i am some what an Atheists)
4.) The Christianity God is know at the "3-0 God" which is that God is all-knowing all-powerful and all-loving, does the Islamic God follow this 3-0 God?

(There are many more questions about Islam but cannot think of any on the top of my head, many more questions will arise)