عاااااجل ارجو الرد

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

عاااااجل ارجو الرد

Thread: عاااااجل ارجو الرد

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At
    08:39 PM

Default عاااااجل ارجو الرد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

احتاج مساعدتكم في الرد على هذا . حيث انني قمت بارسال محادثة دارت بين الشيخ عبدالمحسن الاحمد ورجلان احدهما بلغاري والاخر امريكي الى احد الملحدين عبر الايميل . ردود الرجل الملحد تجدونها باللون الاسود اما بقية الالوان فهي المحادثة
    بين الشيخ عبدالمحسن الاحمد والرجلان

A Bulgarian man Ask me : do you believe that Jesus was born from mother without a father
    I said : yes ,we do . This is in our book (Quran ) and we have sura named Mary

The Bulgarian man Said : who is his father

I said : yes , this is true . Your speech is logic . How is he born from a mother alone without a father! was this the reason you call him the son of Allah ؟

The Bulgarian man said : yes

I said : I will give you an

example of a human being that you believe in ,

He was created without father and mother

:Allah said in Quran

{ إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آَدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ }

Indeed , the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam . He created him from dust then he said to him “Be” and he was

I said : Do you know any father or mother for Adam

He said : no,,,,your speech is true

The Bulgarian man said : but Jesus – peace be upon him – can make dead people back to life

I said to him : also this is in Quran in surat Al- maeda

{ وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوْتَى بِإِذْنِي}

and when you brought forth the dead with My permission

The Bulgarian man said : that means that jesus has a god character

I Said : I will give you a verse from Quran that tells us there is a man who did Something greater than Jesus .What did Jesus do ? Allah take out the soul then let Jesus return the soul back to life And I will tell you about another man who had done Something more difficult.

Moses -peace be upon him – changed the plant into an animal .

Which is more difficult, returning back a soul or changing plant into animal ?

The Bulgarian man said: What Moses did is more difficult

I said : So not everyone who can do like this have a god character

This is a very good example of the Socratic method.

One thing you need to understand, though, I am not a Christian. I am not a believer, I am a kafir. I do not believe in Abraham, Moses, Jesus, or Allah. I am an atheist.

An American man asked me about Equality : why don't you have equality between men and women in your religion?

You should increase woman salary more than this because she gets more tired according to her weakness , Or you should decrease her working hours , tell me about any institution or governmental department in the world which respects woman and gives her a break during her menstruation week because of the pains , changes , Neurological or physical hormones – , so have a break for a week every month .

Is there Any institution or governmental department in the world does like this !! No you’ll not find throughout the whole world
    This is actually an argument that the feminists make here in the USA. There are laws against discrimination against women if they are pregnant, etc... But again, the story you present here is a good example of the Socratic Method.

I wish I could speak Arabic, so forgive me. I hope you can understand what I write. I am still learning Spanish, and there is a lot of nuance in learning another language. I am having trouble with the format of your emails.
    And the great Islam gave her a break even in the second Pillar of Islam (prayer) because of her tiredness and physiology changes she does not pray sometimes . Although prayer is the basic pillar of Islam, she is excused not to pray while she is tired . prayer is about 15 minutes or less but when she is tired she does not pray

The one who does not pray in our religion is considered Unbeliever -Kafer- but when she is tired she does not pray and she is not Unbeliever .

can you find any religion respects woman like that

Also during pilgrimage -Hajj – when she is tired she gets a rest and she does not make Hajj during her menstruation when she is tired .

Islam pillars are five . We have three of them need much efforts , Islam excused woman not to do These three , respecting her special Situation (menstruation) Tell me about any religion in the world that respects woman like that

she does not make hajj , prayer or fasting, because of her situation .

The American man said : Why do you give woman just one third of the heritage and you give male two thirds of it

I said :because if The heritage was 90000 we divide it 30000 for female and 60000 for male

the amount of 30000 given to woman won't be paid by her to any man as dowry and it won't be spent on any man for building a house for a man

and she won't pay her money to rent a house for any man and she does not have to buy clothes for his sons . she is totally free about her own money

on the other hand the man who took 60000 will pay dowry for his wife , housing her in a home , spending money for her and the kids for food , clothes , drink etc

so during a year his 60000 will be finished while the woman’s 30000 will stay in her property while her payments and her clothes come from the man

I said to him : Let us travel for example from Qatar to USA and I will give you money 5 times more than what I will take with me

for example we have 60000 So you will take 50000 and I’ll take 10000 and we’ll travel to USA

and the payments and tickets are paid from your money also our staying for 4 months and traveling payments and all payments in total will be paid by you

The American man said : NO , you take 50000 and I’ll take 10000

Then he asked me : Why should a woman go out with a man from her family (mahram)

I said : The king when he gets out does he go out alone

He said : No , bodyguards should be with him
    I said : Who pay for bodyguards

He said : The King

I said : Can The king travel alone

He said : No , bodyguards should be with him .

I said : Why ?

He said : to guard him

I said : Almighty Allah ordered us to guard woman

because the woman is honored in Islam, she must be guarded. Even if her guard was at work or in a battle, he must take a holiday or come back from a battle in order to guard her

But she does not pay for this guard

The man himself is her guard. He pays her money , protects her and looks after her
    He should be with her even if he leaves his job and work to do so. this is the life of the kings

I said : in the US when a female is 18 years old, her father sends her out of his house

Or she should pay a rent or mange herself !! How could this weak woman manage herself

for this reason there is a million Children born of adultery and this was several years ago

And now they are Increasing , A formal Statistics says that there is a million Children born of adultery found in streets

search it at RAIWN organization

It is an American organization its statistics are formal , see it yourself
    they say that in every 82 seconds one woman in America is raped. You see : “raped” not only adultery
    every Case is reported and there is tens of cases which are not reported because the raped is young and because of fearing that the girl might lose the confidence
    Yes, there are problems in Western society. I do not believe the solution is religion, I believe the solution is secular culture and secular law.

And 78% of raping cases are between relatives and colleagues

He asked me : Why your men get married to four women

I said : I will tell you about a truth maybe you will hear it for the first time

Quran is the only Holy book which defines how many women you can marry to

{فانكحوا ما طاب لكم من النساء مثنى وثلاث ورباع فإن خفتم ألا تعدلوا فواحدة}

then marry those that please you of [other> women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only> one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice>

An-Nisa – verse 3

In Bible Sulaiman -peace up on him- married to 99 women

( they do not know their Bible and they want to debate us about getting married to four women

And in the Old Testament,there is who got married to 104 women – ( and they do not know that in their Holly book )

I said to him : I’ll tell you about a statistic shows that women are more than men

In UK there are 7,9 - about 8 – million women more than men

In Germany 9 million

In North America there are 6 million women more than men

this means that if every single man got married only to one of them this means that 6 million of these women won't be mothers or wives. They won't have any home , passion or anything

she has two choices : either she has to go to share a married man his life in illegal manner without establishing a home for her, without any money or rights

or she has to stay without being Mom or anything else

I said to the American man : Imagine that your sister was among these six million what will you choose for her from among these two choices

He said : I won't choose anyone of them

and there is international statistics that show that men’s death percentage is more than women’s

Men die in wars. And as for medical reasons, death rates of male babies are more than those of females

He asked me : Why women are not allowed to be married to four men
    As a kafir, I think adults should be able to do whatever they want. If a man wants to marry several women, and they want to marry him, I have no problem with that. I do not care what other people do in their own private lives. It does not affect me. If you want to be Muslim, then be Muslim. If you want to marry 4 women, then do it. But then you need to let me make my own decisions too. If I want to be a kafir, that is my decision, and does not affect you. If I want to be a Hindu and worship multiple gods, that is my choice.

!!I said : we cannot find a single man for her so how about four

At the end of the dialogue the American man said to me

we are in a complete dim here in America , work and work and after work we watch our media which makes us think that Muslims are terrorists

It always concentrates on cutting the thief's hand in Islam

I said : Islam is Fighting terrorism

if you steal others' money we’ll cut your hand

if we cut one hand we will teach a million not to steal

He said : How do you Fight terrorism while you Cut the murder’s head

I said : do you have any children

He said : Yes I have four of them

I said : What if I killed one of them , What would you do

He said : I’ll kill you

I said : Why would you kill me if I killed your son ? And when we make a punishment like that to a killer of another father’s kid, you say no

Do you have mercy with the killer and don't do with the murdered
    There is a big problem with Islam. We are free in our own country to create videos that insult the Prophet. This is our country. You can't tell us not to do that. Islam has no jurisdiction in America. Al Qaeda is calling for jihad because of the video. This is why America sends bombs into Muslim countries. You declared war on us, we did not declare war on you. So if you declare jihad, then yes, we will send bombs to your country. That's how war works.

And another Christian asked me
    Please remember, I am not a Christian. I am an atheist.

and said : Islam Is a great religion but the problem with Islam is that Islam restricts freedom

I said : what is your job

He said : I’m a Surgeon

I said : and you don't like anything that opposes your freedom, do you?

He said : yes

I said : great

And I asked him: when do you start work?

he said : I start at 7 O’clock

I said : Then tomorrow go to work at 9 instead of 7

He said : No I can't

I said : Why

he said : they will give me a warning if I was late

I said : So why do you agree while they are restricting your freedom obligating you to come at 7 O’clock

I said : You are a Surgeon, so when you enter the surgery room you make a little cleaning for 5 minutes

Tomorrow, don’t wash your hands , don’t wear any gloves and start the surgery directly

Tell me Why are you obliged to wear gloves every time and you may get allergy

He said : I can’t

I said : Why

He said : They’ll expel me from my job

I said : But they are obliging you to wear gloves and come at 7 O’clock so they are restricting your freedom

I said : why do you insist on working with them ? for your salary

I said : you agree that they restrict your freedom, making you come to work at 7 AM while you might have slept late the previous night. And every surgery you are obliged to wash your hands and wear gloves, however you are patient for your salary

As for us, we are patient and content because at the end we'll go to Paradise

Your freedom is restricted when it conflicts with others' freedom

when you come to the surgery you wear gloves to protect others from infection

and you arrive on time so that you are not late for patients

Thus Islam gave us freedom but without conflicting others' freedom

We are free in looking at our women – wives, daughters, sisters, aunts, etc. - but not others' women

We are free in drinking anything, but not a harmful drink like alcohol which does not protect us even from ourselves

what you drink should protect you even from your self
    But what about the freedom of non-believers? I do not believe in Allah, I do not believe in Jesus, I do not believe in any god. What about my rights?

there were people killed over that stupid Youtube video.

Morsi, et. al. are saying there should be an international law against
    insulting prophets.

What about when people burn the American flag? This is insulting to me,
    this is humiliating to Americans. If there is a law against insulting
    prophets, shouldn't there also be a law against burning the American flag

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

يااخي هذا ملحد، وعلى العموم مش بيتكلم عن الدين بقدر ماهو بيتكلم سياسه، نحن امريكان ونحن حرين إذا عاوزين نهين رسولكم، وكلام كله مالو معني، المهم سأكتب لك رد، حتى يكون رد على غباؤه ولكن الملحدين لاتكلف عناء نقاشهم هؤلاء اغتروا بعقولهم لدرجة أنهم لايستخدموه.

المهم سأكتب لك رد أن شاء الله، بس مشغوله هذا الصباح.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-04-2023
    At
    03:25 PM

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At

بانتظارك أختي huria شاكرً لكِ

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At

السلام عليكم
    ردي بالأزرق أترجمه بعدين

But what about the freedom of non-believers? I do not believe in
    Allah, I do not believe in Jesus, I do not believe in any god. What about my rights

Who said Islam is against freedom?? You can be what you like,
    You can worship Cockroaches if you like, Islam will not force you to change “there is no compulsion in religion” Quran2: 256

There is a big problem with Islam. We are free in our own country to create videos that insult the Prophet. This is our country. You can't tell us not to do that. Islam has no jurisdiction in America.

Islam is a religion not a country so it has no jurisdiction. There are American Muslims too, free speech has limits, and we just seem to disagree on the limits. Do you know the difference between free speech or hate speech?? if you think that free speech should be unlimited, please try questioning the holocaust in your “free America” and tell me how you got on.

Al Qaeda is calling for jihad because of the video. This is why America sends bombs into Muslim countries. You declared war on us, we did not declare war on you. So if you declare jihad, then yes, we will send bombs to your country. That's how war works.

I know Americans are misinformed but I didn't think it was that bad. So America inferring with our affairs has nothing to do with oil?? Plus Al Qaeda is wanted even by the Muslim leaders. The Middle East problems is more complicated than this but the main reason Americans sticking their nose in our own affair is oil, it has nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

In regards to your solution to Al Qaeda threats, who is wanted even by the Islamic leaders. You know those children who go on school shooting rampage, and it has happened more than once, do you suggest bombing all schools down just in case a kid might attack one day! Muslims like all nations has bad and good people, we don’t claim to be perfect although our religion is perfect.

there were people killed over that stupid Youtube video.

Morsi, et. al. are saying there should be an international law against
    insulting prophets.

What about when people burn the American flag? This is insulting to me,
    this is humiliating to Americans. If there is a law against insulting
    prophets, shouldn't there also be a law against burning the American flag

The killing of innocent people was done by individuals, and has nothing to do with Islam.

the Prophet peace be upon him had said: “He who kills a confederate will not enter paradise.” (A “confederate” is seen as someone who come to a Muslim country and lives peacefully among Muslims.)
    ”In life you will see people do bad things in the name of religion
    somehow Islam is in the spotlight, and we are given a label too,Islamic fundamentalist”, a label only given to Muslims extremist.
    You will never hear Christians fundamentalist, or Jew or any other religion. This label is only reserved for us. There are many non-Muslims who killed more than Muslims. America has thier fair share on that, some of the names ,Timothy Mcveigh, Reverend "Jim" Jones, and I can give you a huge list, of people killed in the name of their ideas, religions thoughts etc.

Regarding your “precious flag”, the flag is respected but when you go insulting people what do you expect?? Every action has consequences. There is free speech, and free dumb of speech that "offends" Muslims. You reap what you saw.

Lastly friend, I hope that you see both sides of the agreement instead been spoonfed information through your bias media, a little reading can go a long way too. In regards to been Atheist that is your choice but I wonder how many Atheist has used logic as they claim, there are no certainty that there is no GOD, nothing is proven 100% although we believe Islam is a religion of logic and reason, the problem is with Atheist they assume Islam is like any other religion that it does not make sense. In fact most have not read the Quran yet they feel compelled on commenting on
    Muslim-Christian debate to say they are as bad as each other. How can they make these conclusions before examining the facts??

They just think because they have read one book they are authorized to make a judgement. Can someone write a review on !! two books before examining both?? Well Atheist do as it seems they say we are not researching or searching for a religion, then the question is why do they feel the need to write a review about a book they never read? or make a generalized comment on religion they never investigated??
    Let’s say that there is one percent chance that Islam is the truth and indeed there is GOD, do not you think is worth investigating from unbiased source??. In fact is it not worth investigating all religions?? Because there is no certainty that there is no GOD, for the logical people do not they investigate all paths before they come with conclusion about our existence.

Lastly, there was this Atheist guy in Britain who went the extreme way and started preaching his thoughts, he advertised about his believe on London buses with a message “there's probably no GOD” heheh how certain is that
    ??
    Peace

Last edited by huria; 15-10-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At

الكلام واضح لاداعي للترجمة بارك الله فيكِ

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At

الترجمه كلامي بالأزرق
    يقول ماذا عن حقوقي، أنا لاؤمن بعيسى أو الله أنا لاؤمن بأي أله، ماذا عن حقوقي وحريتي، ( قبله يقول، أنا حر لو أردت أن أكون هندوسيا أعبد الهه متعدده، أو لااعبد أحد أنا حر )
    ومن قال لك أن الأسلام ضد حريتك، حتى وان عبدت الصراصير، الأسلام لن يجبرك على اعتناقه ( لاكراه في الدين )

يقول هناك مشكله كبيره مع الأسلام، نحن حرين نستهزء بنبيكم أن اردنا في بلدنا، هذه بلدنا هذه ليست حدود بلدكم علشان تتحكموا فينا

اسلام ديانه مش بلد، اسلام ليس له حدود، ثم هناك مسلمين امريكين . وحرية التعبير محدوده ولكنا نختلف على الحدود. أما إذا كنت تعتقد أن حرية التعبير غير محدوده، تستطيع ابداء التساؤلات عن المحرقه اليهوديه في بلدك" أمريكا الحره " واخبرني النتيجه .

يقول القاعده تدعو إلى الجهاد بسسب هذا الفيديو، لذلك تبعت أمريكا القنابل للبلدان الأسلاميه ، انتوا تطلبوا الجهاد ونحن نفجركم هكذا تبدء الحروب.
    أنا كنت أعرف أن الأمريكان مغيبين ولكن بس لم أكون أعلم إلى هذه الدرجه. فتعتقد أن تدخل أمريكا في شؤننا لاعلاقه له بالبترول؟؟ مشاكل الشرق الأؤسط أكثر تعقيدا من هذا، ولكن السبب الرئيسي لحشر أنف أمريكا في شؤننا هو البترول ، و لاعلاقه له بالقاعده.
    أما الحل الذي اقترحته بشأن تهديدات القاعده، هناك ظاهره عندكم، ظاهرة الأطفال الذين يطلقون النار على مدارسهم، هل تعتقد أن الحل تفجير المدارس جميعا لأن احتمال طفل أخر يرتكب نفس الجريمه يوما ما. المسلمين مثل جميع الأمم فيهم الصالح والطالح فنحن لاندعي الكمال ولكن ديننا كامل.

يقول، هناك من مات بسبب هذا الفيديو ، ومرسي وغيره يردون سن قانون ضد السخريه من الرسول، ولكن ماذا عن من يحرق علم أمريكا، هذا أهانه لنا لابد أن يكون هناك قانون يحمي العلم

قتل الأبرياء عمل فردي ولا علاقة للإسلام به، قال الرسول صلي الله عليه وسلم ‏مَنْ قَتَلَ مُعَاهِدًا فِي غَيْرِ ‏ ‏كُنْهِهِ ‏حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ

أناس كثيره تقتل من أجل الدين، الإسلام الأن مسلط عليه الضوء ، ولقوبنا أيضا، لقب يطلق على المسلمين المتشددين فقط، لن تسمع أبدا مسيحي متشدد او يهودي متشدد أو أي ديانه أخرى. هذا اللقب محفوظ لنا. هناك الكثير من غير المسلمين الذين قتلوا أكثر من المسلمين، وامريكا لديها نصيب منهم، من بعض هذا الأسماء تمثي مكفي والقس جيم جونز، وهناك قائمه طويله من أناس قتلوا من أجل، دينهم، أو مبا دئهم أو أفكارهم ألخ

بالنسبه "لعلمك الغالي" العلم غالبا محترم ولكن عندما تهينون الناس ماذا تتوقعون؟؟ كل تصرف يترتب عليه نتائج ؟؟ أنتم تحصدون مازرعتم

واخيرا اتمنى أنك تسمع من جميع الأطراف ولا تكتفي بتلقي المعلومات بالملعقه من اعلامك الغير حيادي، والقليل من القرأه ستساعد أيضا. بالنسبه للإلحاد بالطبع هو اختيارك، ولكن أتسائل كم من الملحدين يستخدمون المنطق كما يدعون. لايوجد جزم في مسألة عدم وجود أله، لايوجد شيء مثبت 100% ولكن نحن نعتقد أن الأسلام هو دين العقل والمنطق. المشكله مع الملحدين أنهم يعتقدون أن الأسلام مثل كل الديانات الغير منطقيه. بل الكثير منهم لم يقرء القرآن ولكنهم يبدون أرائهم بين نقاشات النصاري والمسلمين بتعليق أن الاثنين مثل بعض ، كيف وصلوا لهذا الأستنتاج من غير تحقق ؟؟

لأنهم قرؤو كتاب واحد فيعتقدون أنهم مؤهلين للتعليق!! هل تستطيع كتابة نقد على كتاب لم تقرؤه ؟؟ بالطبع سيقولون ولكننا لانبحث على دين ولكن لماذا يعلقون على كتاب لم يقرؤؤه أو يعلقوا على ديانه لم يبحثوا فيها ؟؟
    دعنا نقول أن هناك احتمال ولو واحد بالمئه أن الإسلام دين ألحق، وان هناك خالق، ألا تعتقد أنه يستحق البحث فيه من مصادر حياديه ؟ بل أليس المفروض البحث في كل الديانات فلا تسطيع تجزم أن لاوجود للإله فلماذا لاتبحث عن سبب وجودنا قبل أن تصل إلا استنتاج عدم وجود خالق.

في بريطانيا في ملحد، متشدد لدرجة أنه يبشر بمعتقده، ودفع لأعلانات على باصات لندن بمعتقده كاتب فيها هذه الجمله ( من المحتمل أنه لايوجد أله ) هههه محتمل ؟؟ماهذا الجزم ؟؟
    سلام

Last edited by huria; 16-10-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

جزاك اخية على الرد وترجمته

اخي صاحب الموضوع يجب ان تركز مع الملحد على نقطة واحدة في حواركما لان تعدد النقاط يؤدي الى تشعب الحوار وبالتالي فرار المحاور
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

عاااااجل ارجو الرد

Thread Information