why dont you listen to your bible??! !and cover your self !!! u must see this

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: why dont you listen to your bible??! !and cover your self !!! u must see this

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At
    11:40 PM

Default why dont you listen to your bible??! !and cover your self !!! u must see this

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    today i would like to show all the girls in the world why does muslim women wear hijab
    hijab mean: cover ur hair
    This will be a nice message for all women who never know any thing about hijab.
    This vedio is about short dialogue between agirl and herself asking why do i need wear hijab??!!!
    and i think this question is one of the most important questions for all women especially christian women
    now watch this small dialogue about hijab

Why Hijab ??

and now i would like to show the christian women about her hijab in bible
    see this short vedio and then ask your self why dont you cover your hair??

http://www.biharanjuman.org/Deedat/B...-the-head.html

and now

Doesn't the Bible state that Christian women should wear the hijab or I have i just misinterpreted it?

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head"
    the bible 1 Corrinthians 11:3-6

pleeez go and bring your bible and see if im right or not!!!!!!!!???

now im asking all crestian women
    why don't you wear hijab???
    why don't you listen to your bible??

Last edited by Authentic Man; 27-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم احفظ المسجد الاقصى وارزقنا صلاة فيه

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

great job
    may allah bless you

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    thank u sis

may allah bless u 2 enshala

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Thanks a million, sister
    for this nice clip
    with short conversation about hijab

for all visitors
    this site has a very long debate between me and a christian guy about hijab
    https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t126377.html

I wish all visitors could read it

May Allah bless you
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

May Allah bless you 2 brother
    I Want all women 2 see this vedio then they will know why women cover them self

Why Women Must COVER UP! - Simple Experiment

!

Last Activity
    04-06-2010
    At
    07:32 AM

Default The Hijab Video

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post

Thanks a million, sister
    for this nice clip
    with short conversation about hijab

for all visitors
    this site has a very long debate between me and a christian guy about hijab
    https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t126377.html

I wish all visitors could read it

May Allah bless you
    After watching the video I came to a somewhat illusive conclusion, this is in light what I have been told by many Muslim friends in my town. These friends are indeed devout and dedicated to the extent that they become a reliable source of information when it comes to many issues of the Islamic dogma. As for the Hijab, I was told that Hijab is more of a fashion piece of cloth than a divine order by God that all women must wear the Hijab. Please advice as to the true nature of this belief and if possible point out for me where it is said that Hijab is Sunna. Thank you and may God richly Bless you. The video however was not persuasive enough...I would have used references to enforce my points. Thank again

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Welcome Prof. Ismail, Thank you for joining us out here in this topic I will answer you later
    I wish from God to enlighten all our hearts to the true religion Amin
    thank you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    03:50 PM

Elsalamo alekom
    good job
    Allah ll protect u all
    ensha Allah
    thank uu alll

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

After watching the video I came to a somewhat illusive conclusion
    ..... we will see enshala

, this is in light what I have been told by many Muslim friends in my town. These friends are indeed devout and dedicated to the extent that they become a reliable source of information when it comes to many issues of the Islamic dogma

Prof. Ismail we have in Islam, do not take the religion of friends we have the Koran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him we are not taking from just friends!!, please take notice of this point, even if friends are religious people and the biggest proof of this they did not tell you the evidence about the veil

. As for the Hijab, I was told that Hijab is more of a fashion piece of cloth than a divine order by God that all women must wear the Hijab. Please advice as to the true nature of this belief and if possible point out for me where it is said that Hijab is Sunna. Thank you and may God richly Bless you. The video however was not persuasive enough...

ok ill give you the proof from the quran

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاء الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ذَلِكَ أَدْنَى أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُوراً رَّحِيماً [الأحزاب : 59]

which means:
    33|59|O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, that so they may be recognized and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful

وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ [النور : 31]

which means:
    24|31|And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed.

by the way the vedio telling you fact

As for the veil is a piece of cloth is no more as you were told .. from religious friends !!!!) I do not know how they are religious and they wearing the veil as a piece of cloth only!! and also they Does not give you any evidence from the Koran, but I'll tell you about those who say it's a piece clothes thos people to Ptcol the veil, such as this they do not know the meaning of the hijab they just follow fashion, and I was like them , or in other words, they wear as the customs and traditions no more and this of course not the goal of the veil

the veil is to protect women so women like the jewel that you see from the outside and not any one can touch her because it is precious and expensive and thos the real Muslim women are expensive and they not like the other womens who wearing
    Wear a short skirt and they going out said the house and they showing them body to the other men>

I would have used references to enforce my points. Thank again
    we will be waiting for your references and i hope it frome the qoran and from the rifh sunnah enshala
    you asked me if hijaab is sunaah or not??
    the answer is fared which mean we should wear it

thank you...

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    for اسماعيل الصايغ

al hijab according to Al-Quran and the Sunnah The dress worn in public must cover the entire body except what has been specifically excluded, based upon the following proofs:

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

The word zeenah in the aayah above, literally means "adornment", and includes both (a) that which Allah has adorned, i.e., the woman's natural and/or physical beauty, and (b) that with which they adorn themselves, i.e., jewelry, eye shadow, attractive clothing, hand dye, etc. Soorat An-Nur spells out specifically the commands concerning the fact that a woman's natural beauty and her adornments are to be concealed from strangers except by (1) What may show due to accidental or uncontrollable factors such as the blowing of the wind, etc., and (2) What has been exempted (see explanation at end of this section). Allah also says:

O Prophet, Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outer garments about themselves (when they go out). That is better so that they may be recognised and not molested. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful
    . [Al-Ahzaab, 33:59]

Abu Dawood narrates that `Aishah (RAA) said: "Asmaa' the daughter of Abu Bakr (RAA) came to see the Messenger of Allah (SAAWS) wearing a thin dress; so Allah's Messenger (SAAWS) turned away from her and said: O Asmaa', once a woman reaches the age of menstruation, no part of her body should be seen but this-and he pointed to his face and hands.
    The word khumur (pl. of khimar) refers to a cloth which covers the head (including the ears), hair, neck and bosom. The esteemed mufaasir (Quranic interpreter) Al-Qurtubi explains: "Women in the past used to cover their heads with the khimar, throwing its ends over their backs. This left the neck and the upper part of the chest bare, in the manner of the Christians. Then Allah commanded them to cover those parts with the khimar."

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67858

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information