Biblical Verses that disprove the divinity of Jesus

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Biblical Verses that disprove the divinity of Jesus

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-08-2011
    At
    02:20 AM

Default Biblical Verses that disprove the divinity of Jesus

Before I share with you some of these verses I'd like to make it very clear that we Muslims are not Anti-Christs, in fact, no Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), we love and respect Jesus as well as his mother Mary.

Did you know my dear Christian reader that there's a whole Surah (Chapter) in the Quran named after the mother of Jesus Mary, and not Muhammad's wife or daughter or mother? Such honor was not given to her in the Bible itself.

For a copy of the translation of the Quran you can request a free one from the nearest Mosque (Masjid) to your house or you can request one from: http://www.allahsquran.com/free/ Or you can read it online at http://www.quran.com

Did you know that Mary is the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran?

Did you know that Jesus Christ is mentioned by name 500% more times than Muhammad is mentioned in the Quran?

Did you know that Mary is mentioned almost 100% more times that she is mentioned in the Bible?

We Muslims believe that Jesus performed many great miracles by God's power (permission) like giving life to the dead, healing the leper, etc.

We believe that he was not crucified and that God raised him up alive to heaven before anybody touches him, and that he will come again in his second coming in the Last Days.

After the Dajjaal [i.e., Anti-Christ] has appeared and spread corruption throughout the earth, Allaah [God in English] will send 'Eesaa ibn Maryam [i.e., Jesus the son of Mary], upon whom be peace, who will descend to the earth, coming down to the white minaret in the East of Damascus, Syria, resting his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, drops will fall, and when he raises it, drops like large pearls will fall (these are like grains of silver in the shape of big pearls, and it means that drops of water as pure as pearls will fall. The water is described as pearls because of its purity).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is nearly time for the son of Maryam to descend upon you, to judge fairly. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and put an end to war. Wealth will increase so much that no-one will accept it, and one prostration to Allaah will be worth more than the world and all that is in it." Then Abu Hurayrah said: "Recite, if you wish: 'And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) but must believe in him ('Eesaa - as a human Messenger of Allaah) before his ('Eesaa's) death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he ('Eesaa) will be a witness against them." [Qur'an, 3:159 - interpretation of the meaning].'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6/490, and Muslim, 2/189).

Look at all these beautiful words given to Jesus by Prophet Muhammad? Why would he say all these beautiful things? I'll tell you why, because he was not speaking from his own mind, and he was commanded to say those things from God.

Did you know that the Bible says that any person that claims to be a Prophet but doesn't believe in Jesus is a false Prophet, but if he believes in Jesus then he's of God, meaning he's a true Prophet of God?

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.
    [1 John 4:1-2]

You, my dear Christian reader, might ask, if Muslims believe in all of these things then what's the difference between Islam and Christianity?

There are three differences, the first is that you say that Jesus was crucified, we say that he was saved and raised up to heaven alive.

The second is, you say he came to die for people's sins, we say that nobody die's for others' sins and we don't believe in the concept of Original Sin.

Did you know my dear Christian reader that even the Bible disagrees with this concept of Original sin? It says:

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father (like our father Adam), neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)

And I can give you many other quotations from the OT as well as the NT that disagree with the Original Sin.

The third difference between Muslims and Christians regarding Jesus Christ is his divinity.

Christians claim that Jesus is God, though, nowhere did Jesus say so in the entire Bible.

Let me share with you some of the Biblical verses that disprove Jesus' divinity.

Jesus' power were not his:

But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. [Luke 11:20]

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father (God); for which of those works do ye stone me? [John 10:32]

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God (in other words, a Prophet, just as we Muslims believe) among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know. [Acts 2:22]

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. [Matthew 12:28]

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. [John 11:41]

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [Matthew 28:18]

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. [Acts 2:32]

Jesus was a man:
    Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know. [Acts 2:22]

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God. [John 8:40]

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. [1 Timothy 2:5]

There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. [John 4:7]

And when he (Jesus) had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. [Matthew 4:2]

Jesus was a prophet and messenger of God:
    Nevertheless I must walk today, and tomorrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. [Luke 13:33]

And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people. [Luke 7:16]

Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world. [John 6:14]

And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee. [Matthew 21:10-11]

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me (in other words, he's a Messenger of God), hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. [John 5:24]

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. [John 13:16]

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. [John 14:24]

Jesus was a servant of God:
    And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye here, while I shall pray. [Mark 14:32]

And he (Jesus) withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed. [Luke 5:16]

Who in the days of his flesh, when he (Jesus) had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared [Hebrew 5:7]

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. [Matthew 26:39]

Jesus doesn't know the Unseen:
    No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father (God). [Matthew 24:36]

"And seeing a fig tree afar of having leaves, he came if happily he might find anything there on: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, FOR THE TIME OF FIGS WAS NOT YET." [Mark 11:13]

Jesus was not God:
    Here, O Israel: The Lord OUR (This word OUR includes Jesus as well) God is one Lord. [Mark 12:29]

Father (God), forgive them (only God forgives the sins); for they know not what they do. [Luke 23:34]

Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' [John 20:17]

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father(God) which hath sent me. [John 5:30]

I do nothing of myself. [John 8:28]

My Father (God) is greater than I. [John 14:28]

Father (God), into thy hands I commend my spirit. [Luke 23:46]

And Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. [Mark 10:18]

Why do you call me good? Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." [Luke 18:19]

If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. [John 5:31]

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. [John 5:36-37]
    هدية ومفاجأة كبيرة للمسلمين!
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

القلب هام بحبه وهو المُرام ... رسول ربي للأنام ورحمة من عنده

معجزات القرآن الكريم
    http://www.youtube.com/user/learntru...29B3778F95D8F2

وصف الجنة
    http://www.youtube.com/user/learntru...7B7416AFB78ABB

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Great job Brother
    May Allah bless you
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    04:36 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

great job brother

may allah bless you

Thread Information