Can God Become A Man

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Can God Become A Man

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God Become A Man

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

At least we can go back to the source of what was copied to check, but you cannot do this, because Uthman destroyed the source of his Quranic recompilation. No one can check to see how well he copied from Hafsah's original copy that was destroyed as well.
    We had kept the thousands of differing copies, but none of them differ when it comes to the central gospel message. As I mentioned, we don't base our salvation on the torah which is a common source for both of us whether you except it or not.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    19-06-2024
    At
    02:22 AM

Muslims share in the torah Allah sent sown just as much as Christians do; so what is your point?
    As a Muslim i 'can ' t deny that the Torah is the Word of God [ Allah ]
    i also think that this book was falsified by human hands
    This fact is attested by the Torah itself !

Jeremiah 8 : 8
    “‘How can you say, “We are wise,
    for we have the law of the Lord,”
    when actually the lying pen of the scribes
    has handled it falsely?

Isaiah 29 : 16
    Surely your turning of things upside down

But the fact there are non Arabic words some may see as a problem
    a problem ????
    not at all !
    I'm not embarrassed to say :
    Yes, there are Some non-arabic words in the holy Qur'an .
    These words were introduced to the Arabic language before Islam and become a purely arabic one.
    the proof is the presence of some non-Arabic words in the Pre-Islamic Poetry .
    I think now the view is clear .

I meant an equivalent English word for an Arabic one.
    and the problem is ????
    maybe you don't know that it is not permissible to pray with the holy Qur'an's Translations !

I'm not getting your point here so you will have to explain. What is the message you feel is changed here?
    first, You can not deny the fact that the Bible is a real message from God .
    God tells you through the Torah ' s text you must do this and You must avoid this !
    Even if you told me that Jesus him self is the message i'll respond you :
    the presumed message Jesus him self was changed !

Yahweh changed his name to Jesus although the presumed message said in Malachi 3 : 6

For I am the Lord, I change not.

I can't see any difference between them in regards to the message they each convey.
    Are you sure ????
    Mount Ebal & Mount Gerizim are different paleces in Deut 11:29
    but in Deut 27 : 4 they are the same !

here is the samaritan Eng translation :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13-07-2014 16-33-14.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	13813

below the NIV translation :

Name:  13-07-2014 16-36-56.png
Views: 143
Size:  40.4 KB

Where do you think the copies came from? They had to be copied from the original autographs
    the original writings (autographs) were lost .
    they are not in the possession of any person or organization !

From the manuscripts we have today it's possible to measure the accuracy of the copies made through the ages
    the manuscripts do not agree with each other.
    here is the problem !

Name:  13-07-2014 16-50-36.png
Views: 156
Size:  42.7 KB

At least we can go back to the source of what was copied to check, but you cannot do this, because Uthman destroyed the source of his Quranic recompilation. No one can check to see how well he copied from Hafsah's original copy that was destroyed as well.
    may be you don't know that the holy Qur'an is Protected & preserved in hearts not in paper or something similar !
    the holy book was transferred to us through narration chains -Attawator- .
    i think we will not find any chirstian person who memorize the bible from Genesis to Revelation !

We had kept the thousands of differing copies

As I mentioned, we don't base our salvation on the torah
    really , i don't know why -Sometimes - Christians deny the OT ???

peace with you .
    Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 12-07-2014 at 07:49 PM.

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    As a Muslim i 'can ' t deny that the Torah is the Word of God [ Allah ]
    i also think that this book was falsified by human hands
    This fact is attested by the Torah itself !

Jeremiah 8 : 8
    “‘How can you say, “We are wise,
    for we have the law of the Lord,”
    when actually the lying pen of the scribes
    has handled it falsely?
    You are once again misunderstanding the meaning of Jeremiah 8:8.. Which if you had read it in contest you would have possibly conclude that it does not mean that the Torah is in any way corrupted. I replied to this point some time ago ... I repeat it again and maybe you will see what it actually means and stop ripping Bible verses out of contest and hoping they will proof some erroneous point you make. This is never going to work and you are wasting your time if you think this kind of hatchet job by yourself is going to be taken seriously. You are right to believe the Torah is from God you are wrong to believe it has been falsified by human hands.. A claim.. (At the risk of boring myself at the repetitiveness of it all) you have no proof.

Jeremiah 8:8: Is the Bible corrupted?

Many Muslims claim that the Bible is corrupted and some refer to the following verse:

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? (Jeremiah 8:8)

1. Wise men who are not so wise
    "We are wise” is connected with educated people, the learned elite, who made their own explanation of the written Law of Moses instead of following the written Law of Moses in the book Deuteronomy. The wise people who are not so wise had therefore a false possession of their interpretation of the Law of Moses [1]. Jeremiah is addressing the priests and false prophets. He accused them many times that they were destroying the country with their actions (Jeremiah 2:8, 26; Jeremiah 4:9; Jeremiah 5:31; Jeremiah 8:10).

2. False interpretation of the Scriptures
    "The lying pen of the scribes" refers to the writers who tried to describe the Law of Moses in international acceptable wisdom. In fact the scribes tried to change the faith in the Most High into a human tradition [2]. “Scribes” is in Hebrew Soferim, it are all those who practiced the art of writing. They are therefore, if not all, of the priests and false prophets of whom Jeremiah speaks. The interpreters of the Scriptures called scribes have, by their false comments and inferences, made the Scriptures, including the Law of Moses into a lie, so that it has ceased to represent the divine will and teaching [3].
    Next verse, Jeremiah 8:9 shows that the wise men will be very ashamed.
    The contrast is between the written and oral Law of Moses. The oral explanation of the Law of Moses was done by scribes and educated and intelligent men, who changed the written Law of Moses according to the book Deuteronomy. Jeremiah attacks the false wisdom [4].

3. Conclusion
    After a review of the Gospel verse the conclusion can be drawn that Jeremiah 8:8 does not say that the Bible was corrupted, but that false written commentaries were distributed about the Scriptures. The prophet Jeremiah warned not to follow false teachings.

http://www.ibnzura.com/answer.php?la...ble_corrupted?

a problem ????
    not at all !
    I'm not embarrassed to say :
    Yes, there are Some non-arabic words in the holy Qur'an .
    These words were introduced to the Arabic language before Islam and become a purely arabic one.
    the proof is the presence of some non-Arabic words in the Pre-Islamic Poetry .
    I think now the view is clear .
    Amazing.. :) :) here you are putting words in my mouth.. Read my post.. I replied to a subject you yourself introduced by misinterpreting my post... That of non Arabic words in the Quran, I said " ****.This may be an issue for some.. ****" it is NOT an issue for me. So you don't need to clarify something I did not ask about. My post was to do with words not having English equivalents therefore a different word with the same meaning being used.. Which does not effect the message any. This is not just so of Arabic but many languages.

and the problem is ????
    maybe you don't know that it is not permissible to pray with the holy Qur'an's Translations !
    No problem for me.. I did not know it's not permissible to pray with translations. That surely must put non Arabic speaking muslims at a disadvantage when it comes to Allah hearing their prayers. How can they pray in a language they do not understand? Maybe it is possible to learn prayers parrot fashion but without full understanding of the worshipper.. Does that make sense? Why would Allah restrict prayers to Arabic language?

first, You can not deny the fact that the Bible is a real message from God .
    God tells you through the Torah ' s text you must do this and You must avoid this !
    Even if you told me that Jesus him self is the message i'll respond you :
    the presumed message Jesus him self was changed !
    what are you saying here???? The Word of God is changed!!!!! May God forgive you. :(

Yahweh changed his name to Jesus although the presumed message said in Malachi 3 : 6

For I am the Lord, I change not.
    Sorry.. I don't understand your point here? YHWH is YHWH... Unchanging.

Are you sure ????
    Mount Ebal & Mount Gerizim are different paleces in Deut 11:29
    but in Deut 27 : 4 they are the same !

here is the samaritan Eng translation :

Name:	13-07-2014 16-33-14.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	13813

below the NIV translation :

Name:  13-07-2014 16-36-56.png
Views: 143
Size:  40.4 KB
    How so? Again, sorry I do not see your point.

the original writings (autographs) were lost .
    they are not in the possession of any person or organization !
    What proof do you have the originals were lost rather than decayed with age and being exposed to the elements? You are missing the point.. The copies had to made from the original autographs at some point.. Therefore at that point they were NOT lost.

the manuscripts do not agree with each other.
    here is the problem !
    This is starting to get repetitive.. It's only your problem. Because evidence shows that any minor differences there may be between manuscripts DO NOT in any way change the message.

may be you don't know that the holy Qur'an is Protected & preserved in hearts not in paper or something similar !
    the holy book was transferred to us through narration chains -Attawator- .
    i think we will not find any chirstian person who memorize the bible from Genesis to Revelation !
    Maybe you do not know that God wrote His law and preserved it upon our hearts before Islam came into being.. We have a covenant promise of this fact..

I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:33-34

lol... Have you any idea of the sheer scale and size of the Bible compared with the Quran? The Quran is smaller than the New Testament! There are Christians who memorise large parts of the Bible.. My grandmother was one such, however this was not a requirement of faith but something that happened as she read it so much and was blessed with an amazing memory... It gave her great peace and pleasure to do so. Besides memorising something is no proof of its divine nature.. If an actor memorises the works of Shakespeare does that imply Shakespeare's work is in any way divine? No of course not. So memorising something has little value as proof of anything much except that the person doing the memorising is blessed with a good memory.

really , i don't know why -Sometimes - Christians deny the OT ???

peace with you .
    What a statement ... :) what part of the Old Testament do you think we deny? How can we deny something we accept as a work of God?

Peace with you also

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    19-06-2024
    At

You are once again misunderstanding the meaning of Jeremiah 8:8
    please read this .
    Commentary on the Bible , Adam Clarke .

Name:	14-07-2014 15-30-48.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13821

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cmt/clarke/jer008.htm

Isaiah 29 : 16
    Surely your turning of things upside down
    any comment ???

That surely must put non Arabic speaking muslims at a disadvantage when it comes to Allah hearing their prayers. How can they pray in a language they do not understand? Maybe it is possible to learn prayers parrot fashion but without full understanding of the worshipper.
    perhaps this German preacher - Pierre Vogel a new Muslim - repeats the arabic words without understanding !!!???

the link:
    v=P4DfAT7eeZw

perhaps this non-arabic muslim pray in a language he do not understand !!!??

the link:
    v=wBe-BoqSJtE

i ' m sorry , what you are saying does not make sense !!

I did not know it's not permissible to pray with translations.
    Why would Allah restrict prayers to Arabic language?
    because Arabic is the language of the holy Qur'an .
    all Muslims around the world will be united to pray in the same language ------> Arabic

The Word of God is changed!
    Logic says that the Lord does not change.
    the fact says the opposite
    Jesus - the supposed God - came to the world with his foreskin and he ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father without it !

Again, sorry I do not see your point.
    please re-read carefully my post and you will understand my point.

This is starting to get repetitive.. It's only your problem. Because evidence shows that any minor differences there may be between manuscripts DO NOT in any way change the message.
    Even if the differences were minor - as you sayed - this will affect the credibility of the holy scriptures !!

Have you any idea of the sheer scale and size of the Bible
    the corrupted text make him in this size :)

Besides memorising something is no proof of its divine nature .
    What do you say if i give you the irrefutable proof that the holy Quran is a real message from God.

what part of the Old Testament do you think we deny?
    Texts of murder and terrorism in the OT :

1Samuel 15 :3

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

How can we deny something we accept as a work of God?
    do you accept the fact that the Lord was a baby 's and animal 's killer ???
    I ask God to guide you both to Islam
    Amen.
    Peace.
    Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 13-07-2014 at 07:31 PM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

please read this .
    Commentary on the Bible , Adam Clarke .

Name:	14-07-2014 15-30-48.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13821

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cmt/clarke/jer008.htm
    Read it...your point is? You still do not seem to grasp the point on this.. Even your Adam Clarke article does not claim that Jeremiah 8 was saying the Torah was changed by scribes.. But that SOME scribes copied and changed parts for their OWN ends.. To suit THEMSELVES.. If you read on Jeremiah warns people away from these false "scriptures". At no point is the claim made that the ACTUAL Torah as handed down from God was changed in any way. If you still persist in this notion of yours you will have to get your answers from another source. I've said all there is to say on this point.. We are going round in circles.

any comment ???
    My bad I seemed to have missed this point of yours. I have to wonder why you have chosen this verse.. As I feel you do not understand its meaning.. I will try and make it simple.

~~~ ** Isaiah 29:16. Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?**~~~

Here Isaiah uses a metaphor by comparing the nature of the potter and the nature of the clay that he uses to create a vessel... When we look at the two we find that all of the power to shape the vessel is held in the hands of the potter. It is the potter who drives the wheel and who uses his power to shape the clay... It is the potter who decides how the clay will be shaped... It is the potter who determines what the purpose of the finished clay vessel will be. In this exchange the clay itself has no power. It is simply dead material that the potter shapes into a form of his own liking. The clay has no ability to resist the potter except that it would be thrown away as rubbish if it cannot be adequately moulded by the potter.

God is the potter.. and His people are the clay. God has the same authority and power over his creation that is shown in the potter and clay metaphor. To think that a lump of clay can shape the potter would be considered ridiculous by any rational man. However.. the people to whom Isaiah prophesies are attempting to do this very thing. They are "turning things upside-down" by usurping God's plan and purpose for Israel. They are forming their own god out of their application of the Law, and rejecting God who authored it. They are shaping their god by their own reasoning, developing an understanding that is based on their own logic. Rejecting the potter, they are attempting to form themselves into a shape of their own liking... one that is quite contrary to God’s purpose for them.

If we apply this to todays world .. People have turned everything upside-down by accepting sin and rejecting godliness. People today form their own gods, their own systems of authority, based upon their own logic and worldly understanding. The world today is consistent with Isaiah’s testimony over a thousand years ago... that many reject God as the creator, preferring to believe in a godless universe as they say...He made me not... When we limit ourselves to our own counsel and ideas we accomplish nothing greater than ourselves. Rather than follow the direction of the Spirit, we will follow the direction of our own sinful choices. Just as it takes a lie to cover a lie, sin is covered by more sin when we choose to reject God’s plan and purpose. I hope you understand.

perhaps this German preacher - Pierre Vogel a new Muslim - repeats the arabic words without understanding !!!???

the link:
    v=P4DfAT7eeZw

perhaps this non-arabic muslim pray in a language he do not understand !!!??

the link:
    v=wBe-BoqSJtE

i ' m sorry , what you are saying does not make sense !!

because Arabic is the language of the holy Qur'an .
    all Muslims around the world will be united to pray in the same language ------> Arabic
    Sorry.. Can't be bothered with YouTube videos. Is it Allah's plan to turn the whole world Arabic.. ? That no matter what nationality one is or what language one speaks one has to pray in Arabic?? I'm sorry but that does not make sense to me.

Logic says that the Lord does not change.
    the fact says the opposite
    Jesus - the supposed God - came to the world with his foreskin and he ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father without it !
    I cannot believe you have the audacity to post such utter nonsense!!!! You are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.. :(

please re-read carefully my post and you will understand my point.
    I look at it again.. But really you are not as clear as you think you are in your understanding of Christianity. As your point below shows..[/QUOTE]

Even if the differences were minor - as you sayed - this will affect the credibility of the holy scriptures !!
    No.. It doesn't. Only for you muslims today. I doubt prophet Mohammed felt as you do about the Torah and the Gospels..

the corrupted text make him in this size :)
    I can only assume this is a poor attempt at humour on your part. It's not that funny.. And doesn't warrant a serious response.

What do you say if i give you the irrefutable proof that the holy Quran is a real message from God.
    You could try, but bear in mind any proof of this you bring has to convince a non Muslim... Not those who already accept the Quran for what it claims to be. That is to say quoting verses from the Quran and hadiths is not going to cut it.. Or opinions or so called celebs etc..

Texts of murder and terrorism in the OT :

1Samuel 15 :3

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

do you accept the fact that the Lord was a baby 's and animal 's killer ???
    Yes.. I accept the Old Testament as it stands because it is a true account. Gods righteous wrath is real and always justified. I have no problem in accepting that God knows best. As a matter of interest how do you come to terms with the violence in the Quran? Do you have a problem with Allah commanding muslims to kill non muslims?

I ask God to guide you both to Islam
    Amen.
    Peace.
    God guides my every waking and sleeping hour. I walk the path God has placed me upon. I don't ask God to guide you to Christianity I pray to God to open your eyes and heart and show you His truth.. In the name of His Word Jesus I ask this. Amen.

peace and Gods blessings upon you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Jeremiah 8 is not talking about torah or OT Biblical corruption. It is talking about the written interpretations given to the Scripture by the lying pens of the Scribes. One should have enough common sense to know that if the Scribes were corrupting the actual Scriptures, they wouldn't have written Jeremiah 8: 8 to expose themselves. LOL, this is a laughable argument for Muslims to use and shows Christians that they are grasping as straws to make their point for Biblical corruption.

The point is no Muslim could say when, where, who or why the Bible has been corrupted. It is just they have to say that because it is the only way they appear to support the Quran. We don't need to support the Bible; it has its established authority. Moreover, we don't deny the OT Scriptures, we just don't use it to base our salvation on it. Why do the Muslims deny it based on misconceptions and false assumptions of Biblical corruption is a better question?

One can make the argument that the lying pen of the Scribes referred to in Jer. 8 are those that have put the Quran to writing which distorts the meaning on the OT & NT Scriptures. Jeremiah is prophetic in nature, and he is referring to what is happening now or the recent past. For instance, who can tell us why the Quran was put to writing? Who gave the divine mandate to do it??? Quran means recite not write!!!

Could it be that this is the lying pens of the Scribes referred to by Jeremiah? No where in the Hadiths did Islam's prophet mention the Bible was corrupted. The Quran speaks of the torah, but it doesn't say what is, was or will be corrupted and shows that Allah sent it down. If he sent it, when did it get corrupted? Did it happen before, during or after the Quran was written? As I mentioned, the torah is a common source for Jews and both Christians and Muslims. We don't base our salvation on it; we use it for reference just like Muslims do only we respect it more than them. Islam's prophet showed more respect for it than modern day Islam.

As for this thread's topic, the word of God becoming man is not possible for Muslims to understand through the eyes of Islam; so, they should avoid the topic. In fact, not even Christians can explain this mystery. It is God's awesome power, His light, His living water that surpasses human understanding. Muslims should stop trying to use an argument that is passed finding out about God. It is so miraculous and mysterious that not even the Quran shows an understanding of what Christians believe about it let alone what makes God tick!!!

Peace and blessing to all!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    19-06-2024
    At

Read it...your point is? You still do not seem to grasp the point on this.. Even your Adam Clarke article does not claim that Jeremiah 8
    was saying the Torah was changed by scribes.. But that SOME scribes copied and changed parts for their OWN ends.. To suit THEMSELVES.. If you read on Jeremiah warns people away from these false "scriptures". At no point is the claim made that the ACTUAL Torah as handed down from God was changed in any way. If you still persist in this notion of yours you will have to get your answers from another source. I've said all there is to say on this point.. We are going round in circles.
    Adam Clark wrote :
    " They have written falsely "
    " they have done it again and again"
    "They have written falsities "
    maybe you think he is talking about the book of Buddhists.
    use your mind !
    the truth is shining !

Sorry.. Can't be bothered with YouTube videos
    as you see i put the links below.
    you can see videos when it is possible for you .

v=P4DfAT7eeZw
    v=wBe-BoqSJtE

Is it Allah's plan to turn the whole world Arabic.. ?
    That no matter what nationality one is or what language one speaks one has to pray in Arabic??
    I'm sorry but that does not make sense to me.
    It's may appear strange to you the fact that it is not permissible to pray -Salat- with translation .
    if Muslim want to speak with his creator - Doaa - he Can do it in any language he wants .

I cannot believe you have the audacity to post such utter nonsense!!!!
    You are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel
    here is the nonsense :
    Jesus the supposed God was circumcised !

luke 2 : 21

And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

Jesus the supposed God is sitting on the right of him self !

Mark 16: 19

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

No.. It doesn't. Only for you muslims today

and also for Christians !

Adam Clarke commenntary :( Deut 33 )

I doubt prophet Mohammed felt as you do about the Torah and the Gospels..
    the revelation that was revealed to the prophet Mohammed has a clear message .
    the Torah and the Gospel are a real words of God unfortunately they were falsified by human hands.
    The evidences approve this fact !

You could try, but bear in mind any proof of this you bring has to convince a non Muslim.
    ok .
    I will write soon a topic .

Yes.. I accept the Old Testament as it stands because it is a true account
    tell me please , do you believe in the dragon 's presence ????

Do you have a problem with Allah commanding muslims to kill non muslims?
    the answer is NO .

Allah ordered Muslims to kill non-Muslims in 2 cases :
    1--the self-defense
    2 -when fighting against pagans and polytheists

Allah did not order - in any case - the killing of animals and the innocent women and babys !

The point is no Muslim could say when, where, who or why the Bible has been corrupted. It is just they have to say that because it is the only way they appear to support the Quran.
    Muslims do not need to support the Qura'n.
    when a murder is committed the question who ; when ; where;and how help us to know the real criminal .
    in the bible's falsification case the crime is already committed and the responsible is known ---- > scribses ,
    knowing the answer will not change anything !
    but if you're determined here's the answer from Barth Ehrman's mouth !

@ pandora : below the link :

v=BHK5MMn_iAU

The Quran speaks of the torah, but it doesn't say what is, was or will be corrupted

are you sure ???
    the holy Qura'n do not talk about the Torah 's falsification ???

please read this :

Among the Jews are those who
    distort words from their [proper] usages and say, "We hear and disobey" and "Hear but be not heard" and "Ra'ina," twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], "We hear and obey" and "Wait for us [to understand]," it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

the holy Qura'n 4 : 46

So woe to those who write the "scripture"
    with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

the holy Qura'n 2 : 79

As for this thread's topic, the word of God becoming man is not possible for Muslims to understand through the eyes of Islam; so, they should avoid the topic. In fact, not even Christians can explain this mystery. It is God's awesome power, His light, His living water that surpasses human understanding. Muslims should stop trying to use an argument that is passed finding out about God. It is so miraculous and mysterious that not even the Quran shows an understanding of what Christians believe about it let alone what makes God tick!!!

do you really think that the creator of the great universe spent 9 months in Mary 's venter and his life and nutrition depend on a simple placenta ???!!!!
    after the expiry of this period Jesus came out saying :
    Mom ! I'm the Lord and the savior !

use your mind please !

may God guide us to the right way .
    Amen .

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 14-07-2014 at 05:31 PM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Adam Clark wrote :
    " They have written falsely "
    " they have done it again and again"
    "They have written falsities "
    maybe you think he is talking about the book of Buddhists.
    use your mind !
    the truth is shining !

are you deliberately being obtuse? It's obvious what this text means and Adam Clarke's commentary doesn't say anything other than above... Written falsely.. Yes.. The lying scribes Jeremiah warned about. Done it again and again.. Yes.. They repeatedly made their OWN copies independent of the Torah for their OWN ends.... For a price. Written falsities.. Yes... They wrote their interpretations contrary to the teachings of the Torah. How you suppose they were able to falsify the actual Torah is beyond my ken.. Please... Use your mind and think about the logistics of such an enterprise.

as you see i put the links below.
    you can see videos when it is possible for you .

v=P4DfAT7eeZw
    v=wBe-BoqSJtE

I do not watch YouTube videos.. By choice. I do not feel they have anything to offer of value above the written word.

It's may appear strange to you the fact that it is not permissible to pray -Salat- with translation .
    if Muslim want to speak with his creator - Doaa - he Can do it in any language he wants .
    Interesting.

here is the nonsense :
    Jesus the supposed God was circumcised !

luke 2 : 21

And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

Jesus the supposed God is sitting on the right of him self !

Mark 16: 19

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
    Your nonsense is your total lack of understanding on this point. Christians do not believe Jesus is God the Father. Jesus was human, Gods Word born of the flesh, as He was fully human and as he lived under the law as a Jew.. Obviously He was under the Abrahamic Covenant and was circumcised on the eighth day. YES... Jesus does sit on the right hand of God.

~~~**"For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.

Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth--those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me." (John 5: 20-30) **~~~

and also for Christians !

Adam Clarke commenntary :( Deut 33 )

the revelation that was revealed to the prophet Mohammed has a clear message .
    the Torah and the Gospel are a real words of God unfortunately they were falsified by human hands.
    The evidences approve this fact !
    Before you quote any more of Adam Clarke, take the time to read about the man... Who he was and what were his beliefs. There is nothing clear about this message revealed to prophet Mohammed.. Your evidence is not credible. If it were so.. after two thousand years of scrutiny Christianity would not today be the dominate world religion.

ok .
    I will write soon a topic .
    if I'm still around... I'll read it.

tell me please , do you believe in the dragon 's presence ????
    Explain your meaning here please???

the answer is NO .

Allah ordered Muslims to kill non-Muslims in 2 cases :
    1--the self-defense
    2 -when fighting against pagans and polytheists

Allah did not order - in any case - the killing of animals and the innocent women and babys !
    if only more muslims listened to Allah... I guess you are just as human as the rest of us.

Muslims do not need to support the Qura'n.
    when a murder is committed the question who ; when ; where;and how help us to know the real criminal .
    in the bible's falsification case the crime is already committed and the responsible is known ---- > scribses ,
    knowing the answer will not change anything !
    but if you're determined here's the answer from Barth Ehrman's mouth !

@ pandora : below the link :

v=BHK5MMn_iAU

I'm not remotely interested in anything Bart Ehrman has to say on the subject. He is entitled to his opinion and to make a living from expressing it. I do not share it. I would prefer to know why muslims believe as they do about Christians the Bible in their own words... Besides its a video.. Another reason I'm not interested.

Yes... Some scribes were guilty of falsifying manuscripts for their own gain.. The Bible is clear on this fact. However... This dos not mean the Torah itself in its original form was changed and that message remains truth and steadfast with the Jews today. You have no proof to the contrary.

are you sure ???
    the holy Qura'n do not talk about the Torah 's falsification ???

please read this :

Among the Jews are those who
    distort words from their [proper] usages and say, "We hear and disobey" and "Hear but be not heard" and "Ra'ina," twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], "We hear and obey" and "Wait for us [to understand]," it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

the holy Qura'n 4 : 46

So woe to those who write the "scripture"
    with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

the holy Qura'n 2 : 79

Exactly... Thank you for proving the point I have been trying to get you to see. The Quran does NOT claim the Torah was corrupted.... But confirms what we have been saying all this time. Read the words carefully and understand what they say.

do you really think that the creator of the great universe spent 9 months in Mary 's venter and his life and nutrition depend on a simple placenta ???!!!!
    after the expiry of this period Jesus came out saying :
    Mom ! I'm the Lord and the savior !
    dont be ridiculous.

use your mind please !

may God guide us to the right way .
    Amen .
    You have no room to talk.. Telling people to use their minds when your own is rusty from lack of use.. :) I pray indeed that the God of Abraham and all the Prophets guides you all to the right way. Knock and the door shall be opened...

Peace upon you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Sura: 5:46 Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light... Now how can Muslims claim Jeremiah 8 was speaking to the Jews corrupting the torah when Allah said he gave it to Jesus who confirmed it coming way after Jeremiah's time? LOL

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT BART ERHMAN THINKS OF ISLAM.

If we look at thew Quran for instance the context of the of Surah 2, it does not support the view that the Quran teaches the Bible’s corruption. For instance, Surah 2:62 affirm that the content of the Bible is still God’s salvific Word: “Those who believe (in the Qur’an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.“ Rather than affirm the Bible’s corruption, the rest of the context of Surah 2 affirms the contrary, that the Bible is still God’s Word.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Can God Become A Man

Thread Information