و يواصل النصرانى

اقتباس
وايضا ادوناي
الموسوعة اليهودية
Adonai
This word occurs in the Masoretic text 315 times by the side of the Tetragram YHWH (310 times preceding and five times succeeding it) and 134 times without it. Originally an appellation of God, the word became a definite title, and when the Tetragram became too holy for utterance Adonai was substituted for it, so that, as a rule, the name written YHWH receives the points of Adonai and is read Adonai, except in cases where Adonai precedes or succeeds it in the text, when it is read Elohim. The vowel-signs e, o, a, given to the Tetragrammaton in the written text, therefore, indicate this pronunciation, Aedonai, while the form Jehovah, introduced by a Christian writer about 1520,
تكرر 315 مرة مساويه ليهوه ( الرب) ( 310 صفه متقدمه و 5 صفه متاخره ) وتعبر اصلا عن الله وحينما تزداد قدسيه شديده تستبدل بادوناي
ويكتب يهوه ويقراء ادوناي الا لو كانت مسبوقه بكتابة كلمة ادوناي ( السيد الرب ) فتنطق ادوناي ايلوهيم ( السيد الاله )( تحاشيا لنطق يهوه علي لسانهم )
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...d=840&letter=A
Adonai

Main article: A-D-N
Jews also call God Adonai, Hebrew for “Lord” (Hebrew: אֲדֹנָי). Formally, this is plural (“my Lords”), but the plural is usually construed as a respectful, and not a syntactic plural. (The singular form is Adoni, “my lord”. This was used by the Phoenicians for the god Tammuz and is the origin of the Greek name Adonis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adonai#Adonai
كلمة ادونى تترجم سيد او رب
قاموس بابيليون
تعريف لادون
Adon
Alone is He, beyond compare, Without division or ally; Without initial date or end, Omnipotent He rules on high.
لوحدها تعبر عن هو ( اي الله ) فوق المقارنه بدون انقسام بدون بدايه بدون نهاية كلي القدره الذي يسود من العلي
He is my God and Savior too, To whom I turn in sorrow's hour—My banner proud, my refuge sure—Who hears and answers with His power.
هو الهي ومخلصي اليه اذهب في ساعات الحزن الذي يسمع ويستجيب بقوته
Then in His hand myself I lay, And trusting, sleep; and wake with cheer; My soul and body are His care; The Lord doth guard, I have no fear!
Read more: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...#ixzz0chP9quPi

وايضا
Adon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Adon is the Northwest Semitic for "lord" [1] (Ugaritic adn, c.f. Akkadian adannu "mighty") ( also see Baal)
in the Tanakh, Adon may be used for men and angels as well as to El, (e.g., Exodus 34:23). El is called the “Lord of lords” (Deuteronomy 10:17)
Adonai "my lord" in Masoretic tradition is used as a euphemism to refer to YHWH of the Hebrew Bible.
Greek Adonis, an adoption of Tammuz
in geography
a town in Loiret (France), see Adon, Loiret.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adon
وتوضح ان
كلمة ادوني يعني ربي

وتوضيح للفرق بين ادون وادوناي
الاثنين معبرين عن نفس المعني وممكن ان يستخدموا للبشر وايضا للرب
باضافه للبشر سيد ورب وبدون اضافه للرب اي يهوه
يستخدمان بدل كلمة الرب ( يهوه ) لان اليهود يتحاشوا نطق يهوه
ادون تعبر عن الرب في معاملاته مع البشر ولما تزداد قدسيه تستخدم ادوناي
فيقول ادوناي وينفز ادون

ويكون ما ادعاه المشكك غير دقيق
الايه
هذه الايه تكررت اربع مرات ذكرها ابينا داوود النبي والسيد المسيح ومعلمنا بطرس الرسول
سفر المزامير 110: 1

قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِرَبِّي: «اجْلِسْ عَنْ يَمِينِي حَتَّى أَضَعَ أَعْدَاءَكَ مَوْطِئًا لِقَدَمَيْكَ».

1) إنجيل متى 22: 44

قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِرَبِّي:اجْلِسْ عَنْ يَمِيني حَتَّى أَضَعَ أَعْدَاءَكَ مَوْطِئًا لِقَدَمَيْكَ.

2) إنجيل مرقس 12: 36

لأَنَّ دَاوُدَ نَفْسَهُ قَالَ بِالرُّوحِ الْقُدُسِ: قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِرَبِّي:اجْلِسْ عَنْ يَمِينِي، حَتَّى أَضَعَ أَعْدَاءَكَ مَوْطِئًا لِقَدَمَيْكَ.

3) إنجيل لوقا 20: 42

وَدَاوُدُ نَفْسُهُ يَقُولُ فِي كِتَابِ الْمَزَامِيرِ: قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِرَبِّي:اجْلِسْ عَنْ يَمِينِي

4) سفر أعمال الرسل 2: 34

لأَنَّ دَاوُدَ لَمْ يَصْعَدْ إِلَى السَّمَاوَاتِ. وَهُوَ نَفْسُهُ يَقُولُ: قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِرَبِّي:اجْلِسْ عَنْ يَمِينِي
وترجمة العدد في المزامير

Psa 110:1

(ASV) A Psalm of David. Jehovah saith unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

(BBE)A Psalm. Of David.The Lord said to my lord, Be seated at my right hand, till I put all those who are against you under your feet.

(Bishops) [A psalme of Dauid.] God sayd vnto my Lorde: sit thou on my right hande, vntyll I make thyne enemies thy footestoole.

(CEV) (A psalm by David.) The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at my right side, until I make your enemies into a footstool for you."

(Darby)Psalm of David.Jehovah said unto my Lord, Sit at my right hand, until I put thine enemies as footstool of thy feet.

(DRB) A psalm for David. The Lord said to my Lord: Sit thou at my right hand: Until I make thy enemies thy footstool.

(ESV) A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool."

(Geneva) A Psalme of Dauid. The Lord said vnto my Lorde, Sit thou at my right hand, vntill I make thine enemies thy footestoole.

(GNB)The LORD said to my lord, "Sit here at my right side until I put your enemies under your feet."

(GSB) Ein Psalm Davids. Der HERR sprach zu meinem Herrn: Setze dich zu meiner Rechten, bis ich deine Feinde hinlege als Schemel deiner Füße!

(GW) A psalm by David. The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit in the highest position in heaven until I make your enemies your footstool."

(JPS) A Psalm of David. The LORD saith unto my lord: 'Sit thou at My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.'

(KJV)A Psalm of David.The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

(KJV-1611) [A Psalme of Dauid.] The Lord said vnto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole.

(LITV)A Psalm of David. A declaration of Jehovah to my Lord: Sit at My right hand, until I place Your enemies as Your footstool.

(MKJV)A Psalm of David.Jehovah said to my Lord, Sit at My right hand until I place Your enemies as Your footstool.

(RV) <A Psalm of David.> The LORD saith unto my lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

(Webster) A Psalm of David. The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thy enemies thy footstool.

(YLT) A Psalm of David. The affirmation of Jehovah to my Lord: `Sit at My right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.'

فهل اخطأ كل المترجمين في مختلف الاماكن والازمنه ؟

دليل مهم انه ليس تحريف غرضه اثبات لاهوت المسيح بل هذا هو المعني الاصلي

السبعينية 280 قبل الميلاد

(LXX)(109:1)ΤῷΔαυιδψαλμός. ΕἶπενὁκύριοςτῷκυρίῳμουΚάθουἐκδεξιῶνμου, ἕωςἂνθῶτοὺςἐχθρούςσουὑποπόδιοντῶνποδῶνσου.

وتقول كيرسيوس كيريو التي تعني الرب لربي وهذا قبل الميلاد

الفلجاتا اللاتيني

(Vulgate)(109:1) David psalmus dixit Dominus Domino meo sede a dextris meis donec ponam inimicos tuos scabillum pedum tuorum

دومينيوس دومينيو التي تعني الرب لربي
والاهم العبري
الماسوريتك العبري

(HOT) לדוד מזמור נאם יהוה לאדני שׁב לימיני עד־אשׁית איביך הדם לרגליך׃
1 ləḏāwiḏ mizəmwōr nə’um yəhwâ| la’ḏōnî šēḇ lîmînî ‘aḏ-’āšîṯ ’ōyəḇeyḵā hăḏōm ləraḡəleyḵā:

وترجمة الماسوريتك الانجليزيه ( هي ترجمه عبريه وليست مسيحيه )

1 A Psalm of David. {N}
The LORD saith unto my lord: 'Sit thou at My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.'
قال الرب لربي
وهي قال جهوفا لادوني