هذه احد مظاهر الوثنية و عبادة الأوثان عند البروتستانت النصارى المسيحية

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | كاهن يعلنها بصدق من داخل الكنيسة : الإسلام أكثر منطقية من المسيحيّة ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | إجابة عن سؤال : من نسب لله الصّاحبة و الولد ؟؟ » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | Moses PBUH in the river » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 01 » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

صفحة 1 من 3 1 2 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 23

الموضوع: هذه احد مظاهر الوثنية و عبادة الأوثان عند البروتستانت النصارى المسيحية

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة
    04:38 PM

افتراضي هذه احد مظاهر الوثنية و عبادة الأوثان عند البروتستانت النصارى المسيحية

سؤال ماهي مظاهر الوثنية و عبادة الأوثان عند البروتستانت

اول مظاهر الوثنية وعبادة الأوثان عند البروتستانت والمسيحيين بالعموم انهم استبدلوا عبادة الاله الي عبادة المخلوق كما ذكر الكتاب المقدس

رومية 1

25 الذين استبدلوا حق الله بالكذب واتقوا وعبدوا المخلوق دون الخالق الذي هو مبارك الى الابد آمين.

26 لذلك اسلمهم الله الى اهواء الهوان.لان اناثهم استبدلن الاستعمال الطبيعي بالذي على خلاف الطبيعة.

خروج 20

2 انا الرب الهك الذي اخرجك من ارض مصر من بيت العبودية.

3 لا يكن لك آلهة اخرى امامي.

فالوثنية لا تعني الصور والتماثيل انما تشمل الايمان والاعتقاد

بعض الكنائس البروتستانتية تتساهل في امر وضع الصليب معه جسد المسيح كما يدعون لكن انقل صورة لكنيسة انجليكانية
    وهي كنية انكلنرا وهي بروتستانتية

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifix#_note-1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifix
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قيدار ; 28-12-2007 الساعة 12:53 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Idolatry that has been carried into the protestant church

By Robert O. Sanford

Idolatry that has been carried into the Reform Church called the Protestant Church, form the Pagan Roman Church.

i·dol (ºd"l) n. 1.a. An image used as an object of worship. b. A false god. 2. One that is adored, often blindly or excessively. 3. Something visible but without substance.

i·dol·a·try (º-d¼l"…-tr¶) n., pl. i·dol·a·tries. 1. Worship of idols. 2. Blind or excessive devotion to something.

(John 4:21-25 KJV) "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. {22} Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. {23} But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. {24} God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. {25} The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." (John 7:16-17 KJV) "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. {17} If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."

From the above ******ures in the New Testament, and the above definition of Idolatry being the "Blind devotion to something" where one does not know who they are worshipping, we can see why Jesus Christ said to the Smaritian woman at the well "Ye worship ye know not what, for salvation is of the Jews. The worship of the Smaritians was a mixture of the Babylonian Religion and Judaism. The Smaritians from Persia in Babylon, had been brought into Israel and settled their by the King of Babylon. After arriving there, the Smaritian mixed their Babylonian celebrations involved with Sun Worship in with Judaism and given them Jewish names to identify them as a Jewish feast days.

The Gentiles Protestant Christians even through they claim the Bible as their only source of understanding, still do not know who they are worshipping. They, like the Smaritians, also still cling to their Babylonian celebrations that they brought with them into Christianity, having been part of the Gentile's worldly religions, that worship the creature, rather then the Creator. (Rom 1:25-26 KJV) "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. {26} For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections.-" To keep their former celebration that they enjoyed in the pagan world, by bring them with them into their New Life in Christ Jesus, was to trodden under foot the Son of God and count the Blood of Jesus as an unholy thing. (Heb 10:28-29 KJV) "He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: {29} Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?"

(2 Cor 6:16-17 KJV) "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. {17} Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," (Rev 18:4-5 KJV) "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. {5} For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (Rev 17:5 KJV) "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

The message in all these ******ures is to come out of Idolatry, which is celebrating the Pagan holidays and the Pagan practice of worshipping man as their leaders. Idolatry is giving honour to the thing created, rather then the God of Israel who created all things for His own Glory. The Pagan Deities (Devils) behind Sun worship, Tree worship, Man worship, and Fertility worship, are all unknown to the people doing the worship. If one was part of the Commonwealth of Israel and adhered to the Covenant God made with them, they would know who they were worshipping when the do such a thing, and not do it. (John 8:43-44 KJV) "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. {44} Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus Christ clearly establishes the fact, that Salvation is only of the Jews. Only the Jewish Nation and the strangers that join themselves to the Commonwealth of Israel can come to know the One true God, as Israel is the only Nation that God deals with as His People. The Gentiles were not given the Oracles of God as the Jewish People were and therefore they did not know who the One true God was. The Jews worshipped the One True God and their One true God is the One who created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th Day. The God of creation made the Day that He Rested on after creating the universe, His Holy Day of Rest. The Gentiles did not know the Creator God of the Commonwealth of Israel, and therefore they chose a way of worship that would honour the purpose for which God created the object, instead of the God of Israel, who created all things.

Pagan Religions also create their own special holidays to celebrate their deities, (Devils) that were behind the formation of their believes. They worship these deities as individual gods. Each god worshipped represent a thing created. We see this in the names of the days of the week. Each named after a star in the heavens. Sun day, Moon day, Saturn day etc. They make Idols to represent the different aspects of Nature that they could and couldn't see. Such as the Pagan god called Thro, the god of ice and snow. They created an elaborate celebration in northern Europe to celebrate this god of winter. The worship of the Sun god was incorporated into it as the winter solstice took place on Dec. 21, and by Dec. 25, they could see the rebirth of the Sun taking place.

Their celebration included the evergreen trees of the North. They cut them down and brought into their houses and decorated them. This celebration of the gods of the winter is still celebrated by heathen today. It is also celebrated by Christian people today under the name of Christmas. They took a Pagan holiday and renamed it with a Christian name to make it acceptable to people who had accepted Jesus Christ as their new God. This way they could still serve the Pagan god in the new found Christian Religion. It was the common practice of the Pagan to accept the gods of other lands and incorporate them into their own believes by renaming their gods with the name of the new gods. When the Jewish Religion of the Bible, later came to Europe by the Jewish Apostle, Paul, the Pagan Churches in Rome, assimilated the name of Jesus Christ and some of the believes from the Jewish God, into their own religion, thus giving their religion a Jewish identity for a short time.

They Christianised the winter solstice by establishing a Pagan sacrifice called a Mass, on Dec. 25 and called it the Christ Mass. They Christianised the celebration of their Pagan god of fertility, Easter, worshiped on the second Sun-day of April, along with all the Pagan symbols still attached to her. The Easter Egg and the Easter Bunny along with hot cross Easter buns are condemned in the Jewish Bible. The Pagan Church even managed to write Easter into the Bible, to replace the Jewish Celebration of Pass Over, that took place about the same time, in the Spring. Who is this god called Easter? (Jer 7:18-19 KJV) "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. {19} Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?" Who is this Queen of Heaven? She is the third person in the Trinity of the Roman Church. Nimrod is the father and Tamuz is his son. Easter, the Queen of Heaven is the mother of Tamuz. The Catholic Church renamed the Queen of Heaven, Mary, to give their religion a Christian flavour.

The Reform Churches brought along all the former Pagan Holidays that they had celebrated in the Rome Church. They never did, to this day, adopt the Jewish customs taught in the Jewish Bible. Most of them never did take the 7th Day of Judaism, the Rest of God and His people, as their Day of Worship. They took the Pagans day that the True God called the First Day of the week, and renamed it Sun Day, in honour of their Pagan Sun god. The Sun is no god, the sun was created by the God of Israel. To worship anything created by the God of Israel, instead of the creator Himself, is nature worship. Nature worship is called Idolatry in the Jewish Bible. (Exo 31:16-17 KJV) "Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. {17} It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed." (Ezek 20:16 KJV) "Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols." (2 Ki 17:12 KJV) "For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing."

The calendar we use today is a Babylon calendar. Every day and month is named after one of their many Pagan gods. What is Paganism? The worship of the things created, rather than the One True God that created all things through Jesus Christ. (Col 1:16-18 TLB) "Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can't; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. {17} He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. {18} He is the Head of the body made up of his people--that is, his Church--which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything;" (Ezek 14:6 KJV) "Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations." (Josh 23:7 KJV) "That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of their gods,"- It was an abomination to the God of Israel for His people to even speak the name of the Pagan gods. Today it is almost impossible not to say the name of Pagan gods as the weeks and months of the Babylonian calendar we use are named after them.

Of all the Nations on earth, the Jewish Nation called the Commonwealth of Israel, was the only Nation that know who the God was that created man in His Image. The God of creation revealed Himself to Abraham, and made a Covenant with Abram, to make of Abram's seed, a People for Himself, to be a God to them. Abram's seed were called the chosen people of God. It was to Abram and his seed, that the God who created man, Jesus Christ, appeared to as the Seed of Abram. He appeared as a Jew, the promised Seed of Abram, and He was born the King of Jews. He came as a Jew, He die as a Jew on the cross to Seal the Covenant that He had made with the Jewish Nation He called Israel. It was to Israel and to Israel only that God sent His Holy Prophets to show Israel and all them that would join themselves to Israel, the way of His Salvation. Remember; Jesus Christ was born a Jew in the flesh and He came as a King over His own Nation. He was born as the King of the Jews and died as the King of the Jews. (Mat 2:2 TLB) ""Where is the new born King of the Jews?" Mark 15:2 Pilate asked him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" "Yes," Jesus replied, "it is as you say."

(John 1:11-13 KJV) "He came unto his own, and his own received him not. {12} But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: {13} Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (Isa 56:6-7 TLB) "As for the Gentiles, the outsiders who join the people of the Lord and serve him and love his name, who are his servants and don't desecrate the Sabbath, and have accepted his covenant and promises, {7} I will bring them also to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and make them full of joy within my House of Prayer. "I will accept their sacrifices and offerings, for my Temple shall be called 'A House of Prayer for All People'!"

Remember, if a stranger, and all Gentile were and still are strangers, who joins themselves to the Commonwealth of Israel, and "accepted his covenant and promises," they have to keep the whole Covenant to receive the promises. (James 2:10 KJV) "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." The forth Commandment in the Covenant, is to keep the 7th Day, Holy. The 7th Day is the Sabbath of all the Jews born into the Nation Israel and all the strangers who join theselves to the Commonwealth Israel. It is their National Holy Day to celibrate the God who created mankind in His Image. The Jews born of the Commonwealth of Israel, who honour God's Covenant that He made with them, still to this day, keep the Jewish Sabbath given in the Old and New Covenant. The Covenant that was sealed with the Blood of Jesus Christ. (Exo 24:8 TLB) "Then Moses threw the blood from the basins toward the people and said, "This blood confirms and seals the covenant the Lord has made with you in giving you these laws." The 7th Day Law was one of the Laws sealed with the Blood of Jesus Christ and it is still the Day Sealed with the Blood of Jesus Christ. It is still called the Jewish Sabbath. (Exo 31:13-14 TLB) ""Tell the people of Israel to rest on my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a reminder of the covenant between me and you forever; it helps you to remember that I am Jehovah who makes you holy. {14} Yes, rest on the Sabbath, for it is holy. Anyone who does not obey this command must die;" (1 John 3:3-4 KJV) "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. {4} Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

The day called Sunday, was the National Holy Day of the Pagan Roman Empire before Christianity begin, however at that time it was the second day of the week, not the first. They still kept the Day of their Sun god as their National Day of rest. Jesus Christ and His Disciples did not become Pagans and worship their Pagan gods. They did not keep or give honour to the Pagan day of worship by celebrating the Pagan Holidays. That would have been an abomination to every Jewish Christian as it was to their God. The worship of Pagan Holy Days and their Idols are an abomination to the God of Israel. The only Holy Day in the Jewish Gospel, that was given to the Jews by the King of the Jews, Jesus Christ, was the Day He chose to honour the God of creation with. The Apostle Paul took the Gospel that Jesus Christ Himself preached to the Jewish Nation of Israel, to the Gentile Nations. He took it to the Gentiles to bring the strangers into the Commonwealth of Israel, so that they to would have the Covenant that God made for His Nation, Israel, to be saved by keeping. (Mark 13:10 KJV) "And the gospel must first be published among all nations." (Mat 28:19-20 KJV) "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost {20} Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Exo 20:8 KJV) "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

The Gentiles who accepted the New Religion of the Commonwealth of Israel, preached by the Jewish Apostle Paul, are the strangers from all Nations that God brought into Israel to be part of His people. They became part of Israel by accepting the Jewish Bible as their only authority, thus separating themselves from "BABYLON THE GREAT". However some of them only reject part of their former teachings from their former Pagan Religions. They were not converted to Judaism, as they were not willing to rejected all of their former Pagan believes and celebrations they had loved to celebrate in their former Nations. Such as the carnivals of the Latin countries. Most of them accepted the truth of God, that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. But they would not accept the truth that the Blood of Jesus Christ was given to seal the Covenants, that if kept, would made both the Jew and Gentile into one New Man, called Christ, the Son of God. (John 1:12 KJV) "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" If one does not believe on the Son of God, to the keeping of the Covenant that will makes them a Son of God by their obedience to the Word of God, their faith is in vain. (Mat 15:9 KJV) "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

(Col 3:10-11 KJV) "And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: {11} Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." (Rom 2:28-29 KJV) "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: {29} But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

The Gentiles who refuse to become fellow Citizens, together with the Jews, in the Commonwealth of Israel, are without Christ and without Hope in the world. (Eph 2:12 KJV) "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" People who refuse to accept citizenship of the Commonwealth of Israel are rejecting the very purpose that Jesus Christ shed His Blood by dying on the cross. That purpose was to make the carnal Jew and the carnal Gentile, who were both living their lives outside of the Life that Christ lived, by service other gods, into One New Man in Christ Jesus who serviced Jesus Christ and His Father only.

(Eph 2:13-14 KJV) "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. {14} For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (Mat 9:12-13 KJV) "But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. {13} But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Who are these sinners? All of us who are not part of the Spiritual Commonwealth of Israel and heirs of the Covenant promises that God made with His People Israel, and to the Strangers who join themselves to One True God of Israel. The Covenant promises are only to those who keep the Covenant, Jews and Gentiles alike. Because the Gentiles have rejected the Religion of the Jews preached by Paul, they have also rejected God of the Jews and His Covenant He made for all people who would join the Commonwealth of Israel to be saved. Most of the Jewish people in the Old Testament also reject the Covenant to worship the One True God, and the lived the way of the Gentiles.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قيدار ; 28-12-2007 الساعة 12:38 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

The first four Laws of the Ten Laws written by the finger of God, were against Idolatry. To reject doing the will of the Jewish God who created the world, by worshipping other gods, is to reject His Salvation found in the Covenant He made between Him and His people, Israel. He made this Covenant, that in the keeping of it, all people could turn their idolatry This is the only Covenant that contains a promise of Salvation to the People who worship the God of Israel. Without a person entering into this One Covenant, their is no hope of Salvation from the God of Israel. One may claim salvation from the teachings of the Protestant Churches, but you will not find most of their teachings in the Bible.

The 1st Commandment: "And God spake all these words, saying, {2} I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. {3} Thou shalt have no other gods before me. {4} Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

In the 1st Commandment the Nation of Israel has strong warning against worshipping any Pagan god by submitting themselves to the Pagan celebration dedicated to them. To make any graven image dedicated to the unseen gods of Pagan mythology is against the God of Israel. This Commandment leaves no room for any person to participate in any form of worship that is dedicated to the gods of nature that the Pagans worship.

The 2nd Commandment: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; {6} And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

In the 2nd Commandment the God of Israel again emphasises that His people are not to serve other gods. He declares that He is a Jealous God and that He will not share the Glory from anything He Created. God has determined that no false gods that man can devise in his mind is going to share His Glory. How did Israel, and how do we, serve other gods than the One True God of Israel? We like the people of Israel, participate in pagan celebrations dedicated to the worship of the Sun. Celebrations like Easter Sun Rise service. We like the Pagans of old, are glorifying the Sun, rather that the God of Israel who created it. Why do the people who carry the Bible to Church and claim to be follow Jesus Christ, the God of Israel do such a thing? The answer is found written in the Bible. (2 Ki 17:15 KJV) "And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them."

The LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

(Exo 34:14-15 KJV) "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: {15} Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice." How are we to relate this statement to ourselves, when we ourselves are the ones who prepare these feast, to celebrate the birth of the Sun on Dec. 25, or the Easter feast to celebrate the goddess of fertility in the Spring? Remember, the Bible condemns both of these celebrations as abominations to God, alone with all them that worship the Sun. (Psa 33:10 KJV) "The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect." (Mark 7:13 KJV) "Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."

(Deu 4:23-24 KJV) "Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. {24} For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God." (Josh 24:19-21 KJV) "And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins. {20} If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good. {21} And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD."

Why do the people who call themselves by the name of the Jewish God, Jesus Christ, not understand that when they repent of their sins, and turn to the God of Israel, the Laws that they disobeyed are the Laws written in the New Covenant God made with His Nation Israel? (Rom 3:30-31 KJV) "Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. {31} Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." The same Laws that apply to Israel, apply to all people who join themselves to Jesus Christ, the God of Israel. God only has One Law for all mankind. The biggest reason that people who accept the Jewish Messiah as their saviour do not accept the Covenants of God, is that the Protestant Churches from Luther on down, taught that the Covenants of God were nailed to the Cross.

However they still to this day carry the Two Covenants to Church with them in their Bible and use them to establish their own teachings about salvation. Perhaps the reason the refuse to accept the Covenants is that they have all been taught that just believing in Jesus Christ will get one into the Kingdom of God. They do not want to believe what the New Covenant said about believers who worship Idols by celebrating Pagan holidays. The promise the God of Israel made to the people who have the Book of the Covenants and call themselves by the Name of Christ, is that He will destroy all them that forsake His Covenant by their worship other gods. (Deu 6:13-14 KJV) "Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name. {14} Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;" (Psa 101:7-8 KJV) "He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. {8} I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD." (Jer 15:7 KJV) "And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways."

The 3rd Commandment: "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." (2 Ki 17:15-16 KJV) "And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them. {16} And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal." To take the Name of Christian to oneself and then not accept the New Covenant that God made with Israel and the strangers that joins themselves to the Commanwealth of Israel, is to take the His name of Christ in vain. The God of Israel said not to celebrate heathen feasts and celebrations. Who are these hosts of heaven that Israel worshipped? The Sun and all the other planets that the Pagans named the day of the week and the months of the years after. How did they worship the Sun as god? By celebrating the day that the heathens had dedicated to the worship of the Sun.

The 4th Command: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. {9} Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: {10} But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"

The 4th Commandment is also against worshipping the Hosts of Heaven. It tells us to remember the Day that the God of Israel Rested on when He finished His creation work. The Sabbath Day is not the worship of the Sun-god. It is the worship of the God who made the Sun and all the hosts of heaven for His glory. Who is to keep the Sabbath as their Holy Day of Rest? Not the Pagans as they have the day of the sun as their rest day. The Sabbath Day was made for the People of God to honour Him on that Day by Resting as He Rested on that Day. The Commonwealth of Israel, who was given the 4th Command in the Covenant that God made with them for their salvation. The Sabbath Day of Rest for the people of God is not a day according to the Babylonian day or week. The Sabbath Day of the God of Israel is called the Seventh Day, and it is to be celebrated from Sun down to Sun down.

Who else is to keep the Sabbath Day Holy? The Strangers, meaning us, who has joined ourselves to the Commonwealth of Israel, who have joined ourselves to the Lord and taken hold of His Covenant. (Isa 56:6-7 KJV) "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; {7} Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people."

(Eph 2:16-22 KJV) "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: {17} And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. {18} For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. {19} Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; {20} And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; {21} In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: {22} In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

The Protestant Churches were no longer an official a part of the Roman Catholic Church called Babylon the Great, in the Bible. But, by their actions of not separating themselves completely from their Babylonian Teaching and the Holy Days of the Roman Empire, the Protestant Churches remain a sisters of the Babylonian Religion. Even throw they blended in some of the teaching of the Jewish Religion that had came to Rome by the Apostle Paul, they still remain a Religion of Idolatry. The Protestant Religion that we have today is a New Religion from that of the Old Catholic Pagan Religion. However the Protestant Churches keeps most of the Roman Holiday and Roman Customs that the Roman Church kept. They kept most of ones that the Roman Church had renamed with names that sounded Christian. Such as the winter solstice. The Protestants celebrate that Roman Holiday still to this day. Only now they call it the birth of the Son of God instead of the birth of the Sun god. We now know it as Christ-mass. The Jewish celebration of Passover in the Jewish Bible, they called Easter to make it appear that the God approved of the celebration the Spring solstice. Worshipping the Goddess of fertility.

The Protestant Religion was created by the Reformers who took some of their believes from the Roman Catholic Church, and some of their new believes from the Jewish Bible and incorporating them together into one new set of believe. The Protestant Churches claim the Jewish Bible as their only authority for their doctrines. The Roman Catholic Religion still to this day, does not use the Jewish Bible to established any of it doctrines. It stand alone from all other churches. All it teachings are based only on the Pagan Religion of Rome. In fact, she put to death any person that read the Holy Books of the Jewish Nation. The reformers were trying to came out of paganism, by incorporating into their believe, the teaching of the Jewish Apostles that Jesus Christ had taught them. It was the reformers that came out of the Roman Catholic Churches that took the Holy Books of the Jews and incorporated some of it teachings into their new Church called the Protestant Church. However they did not take into their New Religion the Ten Commandment Covenant that would have condemned Sunday worship and the worship of other Pagan gods, which is Idolatry. The Ten Commandments is still printed in the front of most of their Bibles. It is still there as a witness against them to this day.

The Protestant Religion today is still a mixture of the Pagan believes of Europe and the Middle East, mixed together with the Jewish Religion. We can see the mixing together in the so called Christian Holiday that the Protestant and Roman Churches celebrate, called Christ-mas. A mixture of the religions of the Germanic people of the north and the religions of the Latin people of the south, mixed together and given the name of Christ-Mass by the Catholic Church to make it appear as a Jewish Holy Day that was Sanctified by God. There is no such Holy Day found in the Jewish Bible sanctified by the God of the Jews, Jesus Christ. It is found there as a Holiday of the Pagans and it is condemned by the God of Israel and call an abomination by Him. (Jer 10:2 KJV) "Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them."

Any teachings or celebrations, not found in the Two Covenants that Jesus Christ made with His One True Church called Spiritual Israel, are not from the God of Israel, but of gods of the Pagans, who are but fallen angels. (John 4:21-22 KJV) "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. {22} Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." To worship and serve evil spirits or carnal men as gods, who are but created beings, by keeping the teachings and holidays of their Pagan gods is pure Idolatry Only the teachings and celebrations, written down in the Bible by His Holy Prophets are of the God who made heaven and earth and Rested on the 7th Day. The only single day that God made and called a Holy Day. All the holidays that the Catholic Churches celebrates, including the Day of their Sun god, are Pagan holidays. They may appear to be like the Holy Days of the Jewish Christian Church, but only because the Catholic Church mixed Judaism and Paganism together to make them appear that way.

(Rev 18:3-5 KJV) "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. {4} And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. {5} For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (1 Chr 16:26 KJV) "For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens." To worship false gods by celebrating the Pagan holidays that were created by the Pagans to celebrate their Pagan gods is Idolatry. Every person who celebrates Pagan holiday is worshipping the pagan god being celebrated, regardless of what name the Pagans have given their gods. To keep holidays dedicated to any Pagan god, it is still the practise of pure Idolatry.

(1 Cor 10:14 KJV) "Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry." (Jer 5:23 TLB) ""But my people have rebellious hearts; they have turned against me and gone off into idolatry." (Ezek 8:17-18 TLB) ""Have you seen this?" he asked. "Is it nothing to the people of Judah that they commit these terrible sins, leading the whole nation into idolatry, thumbing their noses at me and arousing my fury against them? {18} Therefore, I will deal with them in fury. I will neither pity nor spare. And though they scream for mercy, I will not listen." (1 John 3:3-4 KJV) "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. {4} Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

(2 Tim 2:15 KJV) "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (Rev 22:18-19 KJV) "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: {19} And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

In these two ******ures that are from the Holy Books containing the prophecies that God gave to mankind through the Prophets of the Commonwealth of Israel, we see that a man will not be approved by the God of Israel, unless he or she rightly divide the Word of God contained in the two Covenants. They also implies that one cannot take away any of the Words that God wrote in His books that contain His Holy Covenants that He made with His People, Israel. We cannot add words to what is written there that will change the meaning of the precepts that He is trying to teach us. If the Covenant Books that God gave to His People, Israel, are not used as the only bases for our understanding of God's doctrines, we will not be able to understand and live God's Holy Ways of living that was living in His Son Jesus Christ. If we do not do what we know to be God's will, written clearly into His Covenant Laws, we will never know the Holy Ways of God in our life.

(Heb 3:9-11 KJV) "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. {10} Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. {11} So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)" If we do not know the Ways of God's Life in and by the Way we live our life, then we do not know God, and we were not the children of that Promise. Only the children that keep the promises that God made in His Covenant with the House of Israel, can become the children of the God of Israel, as He is the only One who made such a promise and He did not fail to keep it. (2 Pet 1:4 KJV) "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

These precious promises where by we can escape the corruption that is in the world and become a partaker of the Divine Nature of the God of Israel, can only be obtained by those Gentiles who have become Israelites by adopting Israel as their New Nation. They become residence by entered into the Covenant relationship that God only made with His people, Israel. (Eph 2:13-16 TLB) "But now you belong to Christ Jesus, and though you once were far away from God, now you have been brought very near to him because of what Jesus Christ has done for you with his blood. {14} For Christ himself is our way of peace. He has made peace between us Jews and you Gentiles by making us all one family, breaking down the wall of contempt that used to separate us. {15} By his death he ended the angry resentment between us, caused by the Jewish laws that favored the Jews and excluded the Gentiles, for he died to annul that whole system of Jewish laws. Then he took the two groups that had been opposed to each other and made them parts of himself; thus he fused us together to become one new person, and at last there was peace. {16} As parts of the same body, our anger against each other has disappeared, for both of us have been reconciled to God. And so the feud ended at last at the cross."

(Heb 10:28-31 KJV) "He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: {29} Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? {30} For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. {31} It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

In this passage of ******ure we find a fearful punishment awaiting for all those who call themselves Christians and who do not give full honour and respect to the Son of God and the Blood sacrifice Jesus Christ made to seal (sanctify) the people and the New Covenant. God made the New Covenant for both the Jews and Gentiles together, to bring them both into the Kingdom of God. For a Jew or Gentile to accept the Christ who shed His Blood to sanctify both the man and the Covenant as His guarantee of their salvation to them that keep it, and then turn right around and reject keeping it, is to reject the Son of God and to count His Blood Sacrifice given to save them as not. For a Jew or Gentile to reject keeping the New Covenant that Jesus Christ gave to all mankind to save them from their sins through their declaration of faith in Jesus Christ, is to trodden under foot the Son of God, and count the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and to have done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

(Heb 10:28-32 KJV) "He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: {29} Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30} For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. {31} It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. {32} But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;"

End

http://members.tripod.com/~Christian...m/idolatry.htm
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قيدار ; 28-12-2007 الساعة 12:41 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

The Errors of Protestantism

http://www.protestanterrors.com/

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

يوحنا 7

16 اجابهم يسوع وقال تعليمي ليس لي بل للذي ارسلني.

17 ان شاء احد ان يعمل مشيئته يعرف التعليم هل هو من الله ام اتكلم انا من نفسي.

يوحنا4

21 قال لها يسوع يا امرأة صدقيني انه تأتي ساعة لا في هذا الجبل ولا في اورشليم تسجدون للآب.

22 انتم تسجدون لما لستم تعلمون.اما نحن فنسجد لما نعلم.لان الخلاص هو من اليهود.

23 ولكن تأتي ساعة وهي الآن حين الساجدون الحقيقيون يسجدون للآب بالروح والحق.لان الآب طالب مثل هؤلاء الساجدين له.

24 الله روح.والذين يسجدون له فبالروح والحق ينبغي ان يسجدوا.

25 قالت له المرأة انا اعلم ان مسيا الذي يقال له المسيح يأتي.فمتى جاء ذاك يخبرنا بكل شيء.

يوحنا 17

1 تكلم يسوع بهذا ورفع عينيه نحو السماء وقال ايها الآب قد أتت الساعة.مجد ابنك ليمجدك ابنك ايضا

2 اذ اعطيته سلطانا على كل جسد ليعطي حياة ابدية لكل من اعطيته.

3 وهذه هي الحياة الابدية ان يعرفوك انت الاله الحقيقي وحدك ويسوع المسيح الذي ارسلته.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قيدار ; 29-12-2007 الساعة 09:28 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

الاحتفال بعيد الكريسماس عيد للوثنيين محرم بنص الكتاب المقدس

http://ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.p...065#post135065

الخلاف والاختلاف حول زمن ميلاد السيد المسيح

http://ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20143

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    24-06-2016
    على الساعة

افتراضي

منقول

khaled faried
    يكفي أنهم يعبدون الأصنام والتماثيل والصور

أدعو حضرتك لقراءة هذه الكلمات البسيطة التي ذكرتها بفضل الله عز وجل قبل ذلك

هنئيا لهم بنار جهنم جزاء هذا الكفر وعبادة الأصنام ...

قال الله تعالي:
    إِنَّ شَجَرَةَ الزَّقُّومِ (43) طَعَامُ الْأَثِيمِ (44) كَالْمُهْلِ يَغْلِي فِي الْبُطُونِ (45) كَغَلْيِ الْحَمِيمِ (46) خُذُوهُ فَاعْتِلُوهُ إِلَى سَوَاءِ الْجَحِيمِ (47) ثُمَّ صُبُّوا فَوْقَ رَأْسِهِ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْحَمِيمِ (48) ذُقْ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْكَرِيمُ (49)الدخان

قال الله تعالي :
    وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُ (42) مُهْطِعِينَ مُقْنِعِي رُءُوسِهِمْ لَا يَرْتَدُّ إِلَيْهِمْ طَرْفُهُمْ وَأَفْئِدَتُهُمْ هَوَاءٌ (43)إيراهيم
    يكفينا فخرا أننا نعبد رب العالمين الخالق سبحانه وتعالي الحي القيوم

والنصاري يعبدون بشرا مخلوقا أكل وشرب ونام ودخل الخلاء وقال عن نفسه إنه إنسان وليس إله ولم يقل أبدا أنه إله فاعبدوني من دون الله

». قَالَ لَهُمْ يَسُوعُ: «لَوْ كُنْتُمْ أَوْلاَدَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَكُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ أَعْمَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ! 40وَلَكِنَّكُمُ الآنَ تَطْلُبُونَ أَنْ تَقْتُلُونِي وَأَنَا إِنْسَانٌ قَدْ كَلَّمَكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ الَّذِي سَمِعَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ. هَذَا لَمْ يَعْمَلْهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ. (يوحنا الإصحاح الثامن)

فهو قال أنا إنسان
    وقال قد كلمكم بالحق الذي سمعه من الله
    وهو الذي قال أن الله لا يمكن أن يكون إنسانا

19ليْسَ \للهُ إِنْسَاناً فَيَكْذِبَ وَلا \بْنَ إِنْسَانٍ فَيَنْدَمَ. هَل يَقُولُ وَلا يَفْعَلُ؟ أَوْ يَتَكَلمُ وَلا يَفِي؟ (سفر العدد 23)

والنصراني ملعون بنص كتابه لأنه يعبد ويتوكل علي غير الله سبحانه وتعالي

5هَكَذَا قَالَ \لرَّبُّ: [مَلْعُونٌ \لرَّجُلُ \لَّذِي يَتَّكِلُ عَلَى \لإِنْسَانِ وَيَجْعَلُ \لْبَشَرَ ذِرَاعَهُ وَعَنِ \لرَّبِّ يَحِيدُ قَلْبُهُ. 6
    ( سفر إرميا)

النصراني يعبد المسيح عليه السلام الذي اعترف أنه لا يعلم شيئا عن يوم القيامة
    32وَأَمَّا ذَلِكَ \لْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ \لسَّاعَةُ فَلاَ يَعْلَمُ بِهِمَا أَحَدٌ وَلاَ \لْمَلاَئِكَةُ \لَّذِينَ فِي \لسَّمَاءِ وَلاَ \لاِبْنُ إلاَّ \لآبُ. (مرقس)

النصراني يعبد إلها موصوف في كتابه بالخروف والعياذ بالله تعالي

هَؤُلاَءِ سَيُحَارِبُونَ \لْحَمَلَ، وَ\لْحَمَلُ يَغْلِبُهُمْ، لأَنَّهُ رَبُّ \لأَرْبَابِ وَمَلِكُ \لْمُلُوكِ، وَ\لَّذِينَ مَعَهُ مَدْعُوُّونَ وَمُخْتَارُونَ وَمُؤْمِنُونَ»يوحنا 17

أيضا يعبد إلها لعنوه في كتابهم
    13اَلْمَسِيحُ \فْتَدَانَا مِنْ لَعْنَةِ \لنَّامُوسِ، إِذْ صَارَ لَعْنَةً لأَجْلِنَا، لأَنَّهُ مَكْتُوبٌ: «مَلْعُونٌ كُلُّ مَنْ عُلِّقَ عَلَى خَشَبَةٍ»

الخلاصة أن النصراني يعبد أصناما وصورا صنعها بنفسه

للمزيد

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15580

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    05-05-2008
    على الساعة
    10:02 PM

افتراضي

مساء الخير ...
    نشرت السطور التالية منذ عدة ايام في موضوع خالد بن الوليد يتحدى ولا ادري لماذا حذفت ؟؟؟
    انا متابع جيد لموضوعات المنتدى ... رغم انني عضو جديد

ما رأيكم في مناظرة حول الوثنية في الكتاب المقدس ؟؟؟ ... فهل من مناظر ؟؟
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اخرستوس انستي ; 02-01-2008 الساعة 02:05 PM سبب آخر: حذف التوقيع

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    26-11-2016
    على الساعة
    06:52 PM

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اخرستوس انستي مشاهدة المشاركة
    مساء الخير ...
    نشرت السطور التالية منذ عدة ايام في موضوع خالد بن الوليد يتحدى ولا ادري لماذا حذفت ؟؟؟
    انا متابع جيد لموضوعات المنتدى ... رغم انني عضو جديد

ما رأيكم في مناظرة حول الوثنية في الكتاب المقدس ؟؟؟ ... فهل من مناظر ؟؟
    نرحب بذلك

ان شاء الله يكون الحوار بالأدب أولا و الدليل و البرهان القاطع

ننتظر تاكيدك ليتم فتح صفحة للمناظرة في الموضوع

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    05-05-2008
    على الساعة
    10:02 PM

افتراضي

يشرفني الحوار معكم بالادب المتبادل و احترام كل طرف لمقدسات الغير في سياق طرح الشبهات ..

في انتظظار فتح الموضوع لاعرض وجهه نظري لعناصر سير المناظرة مع زميلي المحاور المسلم

لكم الشكر

صفحة 1 من 3 1 2 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 86
    آخر مشاركة: 23-10-2014, 12:30 PM
  2. جهل من يزعم أن الحج من مظاهر الوثنية
    بواسطة حاشجيات في المنتدى الرد على الأباطيل
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. التأثيرات الوثنية في الديانة المسيحية
    بواسطة beel في المنتدى منتدى نصرانيات
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-04-2008, 09:03 PM
  4. مشاركات: 6