حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At
    01:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by darkline View Post
    jesus desciples wrote the bible,inspired by god
    ?You mean those who sold Jesus out & ran away

[Message][Mk.14.50][All the disciples cut and ran. ]

?What Bible you are talking about exactly

? The Catholic Church version of 73 books

?or The Urthodox Church version of 66 books

?or The Ethiopian Church version of 81 book

or The Protestant Church version of 66 books + they reject the 7 Apocrypha books of the Catholics

or The bible of Jehova Witness

?And where is the proof that Jesus disciples wrote anything

Unknown authors started writing your books nearly 400 years after your god died

And why you didnt reply to your own Christians authors that said all the four bibles of the new testament are written by unknown authors
    ?

Why you always reply from your head & neglect mentioning any proof
    ?

,who wrote yours?
    Allah most high wrote it & sent it down on Prophet Muhammad on the period of 23 years

And with truth We have sent it down (Quran) and with truth it hath come down; and We have not sent thee (Muhammad) but as a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. (105) And this is a Recitation which We have made distinct that thou mayest recite it unto mankind with delay, and We have revealed it at intervals.

Sura Al-Israa

We have not sent down the Qur'ân unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress, (2) But only as a Reminder to those who fear Allâh.

Sura Taha

And we have only 1 Quran not thousand different fabricated versions like you & each Christian group claim they have the word of God while all of them have nothing except fabrications

While Allah protected his only correct book the Glorified Quran

We, Ourselves, have sent down the Dhikr (the Qur’an), and We are there to protect it.

Sura Al Hijr

what makes that man,a mere man,worthy to claim victory over satan with god?
    You said: what makes a man, a mere man

!And by that you worship a mere human-being

!Thank you! I Applaud you for this confession

Just like how he kept telling you in your book but you still tell him NO you are a God

[But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.8.40]

I would like just to remind you that this mere man was tested & tempted by satan for 40 straight nights & you still worship him

[NKJV][Mk.1.13][And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan ]

have you ever tried to read the bible or just been to afraid to have a mind of your own?
    I did actually & I know your book more than you & your priests combined & its enough really that I am proving to you the false divinity of Jesus from YOUR OWN BOOK not mine

And its enough that all your replies from your own mind & has no proof to support it

And you didnt tell me how can you worship someone who told your to worship the father to go to heaven

[And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.17.3]

And how can you worship someone who falls on his face prostrating like Muslims & worship Allah

? How can you worship someone who prays? & prays to whom

[NKJV][Mt.26.39][And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou

[NKJV][Mt.26.42][He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. ]

is it ok to think nothing of your mother? is she equal to a dog? a man shal leave his family and cleave to the women,she brings life,if god were alive in your heart by any name,you would not hate so.
    ?What my mother has anything to do with this

Its about you worshiping a human being who cant do you any good or harm

He couldnt push the harm away from himself

Your God got whooped

[AMP][Jn.19.1][SO THEN Pilate took Jesus and scourged (flogged, whipped) Him.]

And slapped

[AMP][Jn.19.3][And they kept coming to Him and saying, Hail, King of the Jews! [Good health to you! Peace to you! Long life to you, King of the Jews!] And they struck Him with the palms of their hands.(1

And crossed

[NKJV][Mk.15.30][Save thyself, and come down from the cross. ]

Then died

[WEB][Jn.19.30][When therefore Jesus had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished; and having bowed his head, he delivered up his spirit.]

And buried

[NKJV][Mt.27.60][And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed. ]

!And after all that you consider him a God

Unless you are fond of worshiping a weak & humiliated god who get slapped, whipped & killed then buried

The choice is up to you of course in the end and Allah will ask you on judgment day why you worshiped a human being instead of me the creator & why you didnt follow Prophet Muhammad my messenger

The Day that the wrongdoer will bite at his hands, He will say "Oh! would that I had taken a (straight) path with the Messenger! (27) "Ah! woe is me! would that I had never taken such a one for a friend! (28) "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the devil is a traitor to man!

Sura Al Furkan

On that day those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger will wish that they were level with the ground, and they can hide no fact from Allah.

Sura Al Nisaa

There is no God worth worshiping but Allah & Muhmmad is His prophet & Messenger & Jesus is the servant of Allah & his Prophet & Messenger

:)
    Last edited by قاصف; 15-03-2013 at 05:11 PM.

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At
    07:38 AM

قامت بحذفي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

قامت بحذفي
    لا بأس يا اخي الحبيب فـ الصراخ على قدر الألم.

المهم ان الرسالة وصلت ولا عذر لها امام الله الأن فقد دعوتها للحق وبينت لها الأمر بشكل واضح كـ وضوح الشمس فهي لا تملك دليل لإلوهية ربها ولا دليل لصحة كتابها.

(مَّنِ اهْتَدَى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَلاَ تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولاً ) {الإسراء 15}

نسأل الله ان يهديها ويهدي كل اهل ملتها من عبادة البشر لعبادة رب البشر. آمين!

بارك الله في نقلك وحرصك على الدعوة واسأل الله ان يجعل نقلك هذا في ميزان حسناتك.آمين!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At
    07:38 AM

جزاك الله خيرا اخي المحاور
    واسال الله ان يكون كل ما قدمة في ميازن حسانتك

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2019
    At
    05:16 PM

بارك الله فيك أخي "قاصف"

حوارك كان جميل ومدعوم بالدليل ولم تدع لها مجال للف والدوران

وملاحظ مدى إلغاء من تحاورها لعقلها الذي وهبها الله إياه ، فإيمانها قائم فقط على العاطفة وعلى إتباع الهوى.

وسبحان الله وتعالى القائل ( وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيراً مِنْ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ كَالأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ الْغَافِلُونَ (179)) سورة الأعراف

أسأل الله أن يهديها ولو بعد حين ، فعسى أن تتفكر في ماكتبته لها

وأن يهدينا جميعاً سواء السبيل ولا يجعلنا من الغافلين ، وأن يستعملنا في طاعته ونصرة دينه ونبيه :salla-s:

وجزى الله أخي Darkline على جهده في هذا الحوار

لندع بطرس يعرفنا من هو المسيح ؟
    Acts:2:22
    ايها الرجال الاسرائيليون اسمعوا هذه الاقوال.يسوع الناصري رجل قد تبرهن لكم من قبل الله بقوات وعجائب وآيات صنعها الله بيده في وسطكم كما انتم ايضا تعلمون. (SVD)

( لايمكن للمخلوق أن يلد الخالق )
    من أسباب إسلام الشماس السابق "جمال أرمانيوس"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

بارك الله فيك يا اخي!

حياك الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    22-04-2013
    At
    12:24 AM

يا اخوتي في الاسلام...السلام عليكم ورحمة الله...بدأت اشعر بالغيرة الشديدة لعدم قدرتي على الدعوة الى الاسلام مثلكم...اقسم بالله ان الله قد ايدكم ...فمن ردودكم ارى انها خارقة للعادة مستوفية لسؤال داحضة للباطل...سدد الله خطاكم وبأذن الله "الاسلام سوف يسود"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread Information