حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At
    01:45 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

هل هناك اخبار عن السيدة النصرانية اخي دارك؟

نسأل الله لها الهداية.آمين!

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At
    07:38 AM

الي الان لم اسمع منها رد من بعد ما نقلت مشاركة الاخ حفظ الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by darkline View Post
    الي الان لم اسمع منها رد من بعد ما نقلت مشاركة الاخ حفظ الله

انا اخوك صاحب الحوار بارك الله فيك، تم تغيير معرفي ولوني فقط

طيب ممتاز، اسأل الله ان يهديها. آمين!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

يبدو ان الحوار انتهى بعجز الزميلة عن احضار اي دليل من الكتاب المقدس يدعم فكرة الوهية المسيح حسب ايمانها والله اعلى واعلم.

سيتم ترجمة الحوار قريباً ان شاء الله بعد ان نتأكد انه لن يكون هناك اي ردود من جانبها على اخر رد لي.

واخر دعوانا ان الحمدلله رب العالمين.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

ارسلت لها اليوم رسالة وقلت بها

ابراهيم و دواد وعيسى ومحمد عليهم السلام كانوا يعبدون اله واحد
    فردها كان

thats not from my bible god said nothing about muhammed sorry man interjected that and thats not I believe just give it up when it is all said and done we will see who is right will we not? and I look forward to giving my life for god someday. I know I will and its a great let it be.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

ارسلت لها اليوم رسالة وقلت بها

ابراهيم و دواد وعيسى ومحمد عليهم السلام كانوا يعبدون اله واحد
    فردها كان

thats not from my bible god said nothing about muhammed sorry man interjected that and thats not I believe just give it up when it is all said and done we will see who is right will we not? and I look forward to giving my life for god someday. I know I will and its a great let it be.
    تنبيه هام:

أخي العزيز دارك بما انك طلبت محاور والإدارة ارتضت أن اكون هذا الشخص فرجاء المرة القادمة لو احببت ان تقول لها شيء معين متعلق بالحوار ان تستشيرني قبلها، لأن ذكرك لنبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم حول مجرى الحوار من الإلوهية الى عصمة الكتاب المقدس ولم لكن اريد لها هذا الأن اطلاقاً لأن الإلوهية متعددة المحاور ولم اكملها معها بعد وهي لم تصدق انك حولت مجرى الحوار فهربت من كل كلامي الى "نبيك لم يُذكر في كتابي" ولعله خير!

سأضع الرد قريباً ان شاء الله.

الله المستعان.
    Last edited by قاصف; 12-03-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

thats not from my bible god said nothing about muhammed
    !I totally agree

There is no mention of the name of prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

And the reason for that is because the book you believe is the word of God is fabricated & its not the book that God sent down on Moses or Jesus but it was written by people just like you

You have the Gospel of John, Mark, Luke & Matthew

?But where is the Gospel/Enjeel of Jesus

Jesus said that there is a final prophet & a messenger coming after him

And recall what time Jesus son of Maryam, said: children of Israil! verily I am Allahs apostle Unto you, confirming the Taurat which was before me, and giving the glad tidings of an apostle who cometh after me: his name will be Ahmad. Then when he brought Unto them evidences, they said: this is magic manifest.

Sura Al Saff 6

And he is mentioned in the Torah & Gospel

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear.

Sura Al Araaf 157

We believe that Allah sent down the Torah/Taurat on Moses PBUH & The Enjeel/Gospel on Jesus PBUH & the Quran on Prophet Muahham PBUH

He hath revealed unto thee ( Muhammad ) the Scripture with] truth (Quran) , confirming that which was ( revealed ) before it , [even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel

Surah Ale'Imran 3

But those books were lost because of the fabrications of the Jews who Allah gave them the mission to guard the scriptures but they didnt

(Surely We have sent down the Torah, in which there was guidance and light by which the prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah, used to judge for the Jews, and (so did) the Men of Allah and the Men of knowledge, because they were ordained to protect the Book of Allah, and they stood guard over it.)

Sura Al-Maida 44

But they didnt obey Allah and fabricated their books because it doesnt go with their life desires

(Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: "We hear your word (O Muhammad ) and disobey," )
    Sura Al Nisaa 46

(Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allâh," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby.)
    Sura Al Baqara 79

:And the result

The Catholic Church believes in the Bible of 73 books

The Urthodox Church believes in the Bible of 66 books

The Ethiopean Church believes in the Bible of 81 Books

?Which Bible is the word of God? 66, 73 or 81

Even the Jews don’t agree on one Torah as there are the Samritan Torah, the Hebrew Torah & the Greek Torah.

?Which Torah is the word of God? Samritan, Hebrew, or Greek

Even the current books of the new Testament, no one know who wrote them & this are the words of your own Christian scholars who are specialized in the Textual Criticism

Gospel of Matthew & Luke: Author Unknown

Gospel of John: Author Unknown

So how can you stand up, say your are on the right path while Your
    ?own books are fabricated & no one knows who wrote them

While we Muslims have only one glorified Quran & it’s the same since it came down on prophet Muhammad PBUH & this time Allah didn’t give the Muslims the mission to keep it but He himself told us he will keep it & guard it from fabrication

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'ân) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)
    Sura Al Hijr 6

And how can you stand up, say your are on the right path while
    ?You do not have any proof of the divinity of Jesus

Moses, Jesus & Muhammad peace be upon all of them worshipped the same God & their message was the same

Moses said God is Ekhed/one not three

[NKJV][Dt.6.4][Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord : ]

Jesus said God is Ekhed/one not three

[NKJV][Mk.12.29][And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: ]

Muhammad Said God is Ahad/one not three

{Say (oh Muhammad) : He is Allah Ahad/, the One!}

Sura Al Ikhlas1

Last edited by قاصف; 12-03-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

KJM proverbs 28: 20-23

A faithful man abound with blessing: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent

to have respect of persons is not good: for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

he that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye. and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him

he that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with tongue.

Ephesians 5: 5-7
    for this ye know that whoremonger, not unclean, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of christ and of god

let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of because of these things cometh the
    wrath of be god upon the childern of disobedience

7Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Proverbs Chapter 27

1Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
    2Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
    3A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.
    4Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?
    5Open rebuke is better than secret love.
    6Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Proverbs Chapter 25

26A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.
    27It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.
    28He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

?What this has anything to do with my questions

Does it prove that Jesus claimed divinity & asked you to worship him
    ?

Does it prove that your book is not corrupt & fabricated just like how I proved to you from the mouth of your own Christian scholars
    ?

!The answer is no

You can answer my questions by simply going through the bible & tell me this verse where Jesus said he is God & this verse where he asked me to worship him

Regrading my second question you can simply tell me who wrote your bible with proof

?Can you do that

!I hope so

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

jesus desciples wrote the bible,inspired by god,who wrote yours?what makes that man,a mere man,worthy to claim victory over satan with god?have you ever tried to read the bible or just been to afraid to have a mind of your own?is it ok to think nothing of your mother? is she equal to a dog? a man shal leave his family and cleave to the women,she brings life,if god were alive in your heart by any name,you would not hate so.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information