Anathema‏ ?‏

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Anathema‏ ?‏

Thread: Anathema‏ ?‏

Last Activity
    07-05-2013
    At
    09:42 PM

Default Anathema‏ ?‏

Anathema is an Aramic word which means "curse‏"‏
    the Hebrew synonyms are:-‎‏:‏
    ‏ ‏heram / herim‏ חֵרֶם ‏
    ‏4-5 הִנֵּה אָנֹכִי שֹׁלֵחַ לָכֶם, אֵת אֵלִיָּה הַנָּבִיא--לִפְנֵי, בּוֹא יוֹם ‏יְהוָה, הַגָּדוֹל, וְהַנּוֹרָא. ‏
    ‏ 4-6 וְהֵשִׁיב לֵב-אָבוֹת עַל-בָּנִים, וְלֵב בָּנִים עַל-אֲבוֹתָם--פֶּן-‏אָבוֹא, וְהִכֵּיתִי אֶת-הָאָרֶץ חֵרֶם. ‏‏{ש}‏
    Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the ‎prophet before the coming ‎of the great and ‎dreadful day of the LORD: ‎
    Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the ‎fathers to the children, and ‎the heart of the ‎children to their fathers, lest I come and ‎smite the ‎earth with a curse. ‎
    you can listen to the Hebrew text from here‏:‏
    http://www.hamadany.net/heremmalakhi.rm
    ‏ ‏kila‏ קְלָלָה ‏
    Deu 11:29 ‎כי יביאך יהוה אלהיך אל־הארץ‎ ‎אשׁר־אתה בא־שׁמה ‏לרשׁתה ונתתה ‏את־הברכה על־הר גרזים ואת־הקללה‎ ‎על־הר עיבל׃
    Deu 11:29 And it shall come to pass, when ‎the LORD thy God hath ‎brought thee in unto ‎the land whither thou goest to possess it, that ‎‎thou shalt put the blessing upon mount ‎Gerizim, and the curse upon ‎mount Ebal. ‎
    you can listen to the Hebrew text from
    here‏:‏
    http://www.hamadany.net/kel.rm
    ‏ ‏
    The reason for my asking is : if anathema means "curse" , and Jesus ‎became a curse in your belief , then explain to us this‏ :-‏
    ‎1cr12-3 Wherefore I make known unto you, that no ‎man ‎speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and ‎no ‎man can say, Jesus is Lord, but in the Holy Spirit‏
    ‎1Corinthians ‎‏ קוֹרִנְתּוֹס-אֱ‎ ‎
    לָכֵן אוֹדִיע אֶתְכֶם כִּי אֵין אִישׁ דבֵר בְּרוּחַ אֱלהִים ‏וְיאמַר לְיֵשׁוּעַ חֵרֶם . וְגַם לא יִקְרָא אִישׁ לְיֵשׁוּעַ ‏אָדוֹן ‏בִּלְתִּי אִם־בְּרוּחַ הַקּדֶשׁ
    Last edited by muslimah; 08-07-2006 at 08:31 PM.

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    07:07 PM

Dear sister Muslimah.Al salamu alaikum, I don't know exactly what you mean, because the translation in English is not understandable for me from Hebrew language. Can you please explain what you mean. ?
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    07-05-2013
    At

Quote Originally Posted by احمد العربى
    Dear sister Muslimah.Al salamu alaikum, I don't know exactly what you mean, because the translation in English is not understandable for me from Hebrew language. Can you please explain what you mean. ?
    Alaykum assalam warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh
    Sorry it was not clear
    :The main point is the last paragraph
    If anathema means "curse" , and Jesus became a curse in Christian belief , then how do they explain this‏ ‏
    ‎1cr 12: 3 Wherefore I make known unto
    you, that no ‎man ‎speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and ‎no ‎man can say, Jesus is Lord, but in the Holy Spirit‏‏

In other words : whoever claims Jesus was cursed is not from God , therefore he is a liar
    Last edited by muslimah; 09-07-2006 at 12:56 PM.

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    07:07 PM

thank you dear sister for making things clear, jazaky allah khir.
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    07-05-2013
    At

waiyyakum

Anathema‏ ?‏

Thread Information