GOD IS ONE

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

GOD IS ONE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GOD IS ONE

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    08:07 PM

Default GOD IS ONE

GOD IS ONE
    Your God is One God. There is no god but Him… (Qur'an, 2:163)
    … "He is God, Absolute Oneness." (Qur'an, 112:1)

New Testament
    ... The Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength… You are right in saying that God is One, and there is no other but Him. (Mark 12:29, 30, 32)

Old Testament
    "There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no God but You." (1 Chronicles 17:20)
    You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him, there is no other. (Deuteronomy 4:35)

GOD IS THE LORD OF EVERYTHING
    Your God is One: Lord of the heavens and Earth, and of everything between them; Lord of the Easts. (Qur'an, 37: 4-5)

New Testament
    "Sovereign Lord," they said, "You made Heaven and Earth and the sea, and everything in them." (Acts 4:24)

TO WORSHIP ONLY GOD
    Say: "People of the Book! Come to a proposition that is the same for us and you-that we should worship none but God, not associate any partners with Him, and not take one another as lords besides God..." (Qur'an, 3:64)

New Testament
    It is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

Old Testament
    But if you turn away and forsake the decrees and commands I have given you, and go off to serve other deities and worship them, then I will uproot Israel from my land... (2 Chronicles 7:19-20)

TO EXALT GOD
    … All might belongs to God. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. (Qur'an, 10:65)
    [He is] the Possessor of the Throne, the All-Glorious. (Qur'an, 85:15)
    Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High. (Qur'an, 87:1)

New Testament
    Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever... (1 Timothy 1:17)

Old Testament
    Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in Heaven and Earth is Yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; You are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from You; You are the ruler of all things. In Your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Now, our God, we give You thanks, and praise Your glorious name. (1 Chronicles 29:11-13)

Ascribe to the Lord, O families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength (1 Chronicles 16:28)
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    17-11-2006
    At
    10:57 AM

NICE TOPIC

THX ALOT BRO
    افتتاح موقعى من جديد (ارجوا المشاركة )

www.soatal7aiq.com

او

www.soatal7aiq.com/html

Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At

welcome dear brother Almojahed
    Thank you for visitation
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 07-07-2006 at 08:20 PM.
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At
    09:13 AM

[SIZE="4"][thanks brother ahmad nice words i love my lord ِAllah and my prophet muhammad
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 07-07-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At

thanks to my dear sister in the islam,Ronya

( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    23-12-2006
    At
    05:18 PM

well done bro , may Allah bless you and gain all of us more knowledge
    jazaka Allahu khairan

Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Gentile_but_cousin
    well done bro , may Allah bless you and gain all of us more knowledge
    jazaka Allahu khairan
    thank you dear brother Gentile, and may Allah bless you to, and bless whole moslims amen.

( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    24-10-2006
    At
    03:45 PM

this a nice thing
    keep on my frend

Last Activity
    04-12-2008
    At
    03:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by احمد العربى View Post
    GOD IS ONE
    [ 16:28)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

الهي يا الله, الهي الواحد

شكراً جزيلاً أنا أحب المسلمين

god is one

Thank you so Much

====
    العضو بحريني يهودي
    تم ترجمة ما كتبت من العبرية للعربية
    يمكنك الكتابة بالعبرية كيفما شئت في المنتدى المخصص لذلك
    ويمنع أن تكتب بها في أي منتدى آخر
    يرجى مراعاة تخصصات المنتديات وتقسيماتها وإلا سنضطر لحذف المشاركة بأكملها
    شكراً لالتزامكم بنظام المنتدى
    الإدارة
    ====
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 23-08-2008 at 09:15 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    14-04-2011
    At
    11:14 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    Personally I cannot live and I cannot imagine life without religion, and I reject any religion that doesn't lead to God.
    Do you worship one god or multiple gods? And do you believe in one god or multiple gods?
    So, you believe in one God and you worship one too. Who is this God? [God (Father) + God (the Son) + God (Holy Spirit)] = One God????
    How? These are three gods, and you said that you worship one god? So, there are three, but one. How do you explain that? Do you understand or believe in this trinity? This is contrary to common sense and reason together, and this belief is rejected by reason and logic. Please convince me, I don’t believe if I don’t understand.
    You say that God is embodied to atone for the sin of Adam, and God died on the cross for the sin of Adam, carrying us for Adam’s sin. God sent God to die on the cross, God forgives the sin of human beings has not committed against God!!! Who can accept this? God has been killed for the satisfaction of God!!!!!
    I salute you, and I advise you to review any doctor at the earliest opportunity. Is this what you want that I believe in???
    Believing in several Gods is somehow illogical because there cannot be more than one, and if they were existed, their "will" might contradict and therefore reflect on us. There are no proofs of their existence while God that I believe in has a lot of proofs that lead to Him (for example, the universe itself, the prophets, science, and we as human, we are the proof of God’s existence... etc).
    He is only One, He is self-subsisting without need, has self-sufficient, Master whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks, He was never born and never had any son, and there is no one that could complete with Him or comparable unto Him.... He is Allah.

The emphasis in the Islamic theology of Allah can be summarized by one word: 'tawhid', which means "absolute unity” and Jesus was simply a man like Adam. Jesus is human like Adam, a creature of the soil. Allah had created Adam from the soil, and it’s too easy for to create Jesus without father.

If we assumed that Jesus is the god of the Christians, How do you believe in him and he was unable to defend himself? Is it right to call him god?

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Muslims do not believe in Trinity and they believe that Jesus is merely a respected prophet just like Prophet Mohammed –May peace be upon them-, and not the son of God. And I know that there are Christians who do not believe that Jesus is the son of God and do not believe in Trinity.
    [align=center][/align]“Not Trinity! Cease! It is better for you. Allah is one and only one, glory be to Him above having a son.”
    But whatever the differences are, Muslims still believe Moses and Jesus are prophets and we cannot be a Muslim unless we believe in Christianity and Judaism, unless we believe in ALL heavenly religions. We Muslims believe in all prophets. But Christians don’t believe that Mohamed -May peace be upon him- is a prophet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GOD IS ONE

Thread Information