Christians rejecting the Trinity in Yahoo answers

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Christians rejecting the Trinity in Yahoo answers

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

The doctrine you share here is not Biblical. It is Jehovah Witnesses doctrine that has nothing to do with the Scriptures. You believe Jesus is an angel; that goes against Islam and Christianity. The Holy Spirit is not a force. The Bible refers to Him as "He!"

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    01:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    The doctrine you share here is not Biblical. It is Jehovah Witnesses doctrine that has nothing to do with the Scriptures. You believe Jesus is an angel; that goes against Islam and Christianity. The Holy Spirit is not a force. The Bible refers to Him as "He!"
    Wut ?

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you

This is what we see in all of the christians, each one has his own idea and belief and way of discussing Trinity. Because neither the Old nor the New Testaments mention this that is why ((People who believe in the trinity are so desperate to try to prove this false doctrine that they will grab any scripture that even remotely puts God & Jesus together .)), the nature of Trinity and the way it is is always debatable till now even between the Christians and we hear from each one a different answer and explanation. It is man made like the Bible. I wonder is one day the Christians agree on one description to the Trinity, and I am sure they will never because they do not have any Biblical verse describing Trinity and it's nature and how it is made...etc.
    Surely they are astray.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    Allah bless you

This is what we see in all of the christians, each one has his own idea and belief and way of discussing Trinity. Because neither the Old nor the New Testaments mention this that is why ((People who believe in the trinity are so desperate to try to prove this false doctrine that they will grab any scripture that even remotely puts God & Jesus together .)), the nature of Trinity and the way it is is always debatable till now even between the Christians and we hear from each one a different answer and explanation. It is man made like the Bible. I wonder is one day the Christians agree on one description to the Trinity, and I am sure they will never because they do not have any Biblical verse describing Trinity and it's nature and how it is made...etc.
    Surely they are astray.
    Allah bless me for what? I agree with you in part here. There is no teaching on the trinity; not even the word trinity is mentioned in the Bible. It is also true that many Christians have different explanations, but the concept is there and understandably so. I can give you an explanation that no Christians would disagree with and that is that Jesus spoke of the father being God; he spoke of being one with God; We know God spoke of Jesus being His son and being God; It is written that Jesus is the word of God incarnate. We know the word was with God in the beginning and we know the word was God. It is written that God is Spirit and that He is holy. We know that the Bible refers to the Holy Spirit as God. We know that Jesus said "If you have seen me you have seen the father." Just because we don't understand the concept or cannot explain it doesn't mean God is not a trinity. The term trinity may have been coined in the council of Nicaea, but the concept was always there. Muslims bring up the term trinity more than Christians, because Christians don't teach on it, but Muslims constantly hold our feet to the fire to explain what they know we cannot. It is Islam's hang up, problem and reaction to Christianity. That is the way I see Islam. To me it is nothing more than a reaction to and against Christianity; it is a religion that imperfectly borrowed from the Christian faith such things as the virgin birth of Jesus, Jesus being the Christ, heaven and hell fire, even monotheism it got from the Jews and Christians, but it acts as if it can tell a better story than its source. Only uninformed people fall for it and get brainwashed against the truth who is and always was only Jesus Christ

May god guide you to Jesus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information