What did Jesus realy say .. Download this nice pamphlet

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What did Jesus realy say .. Download this nice pamphlet

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Here is the rest:
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////
    - The Bible told that everyone must die for his sins “But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge” Jeremiah 31:30 (KJV)
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    - The Bible told that everyone must die for his sins “But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge” Jeremiah 31:30 (KJV)
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    You keep repeating yourself using Scripture to try and make it say what you want to believe. Those who reject God’s gift of salvation which is Jesus death on the cross to save us, will die in their sin. It is rather simple to understand. Jesus took the punishment we deserved, and we can have His righteous before God in exchange. It doesn't get any better than that!
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    - Again the Bible told us that everyone must die for his own sin “the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin” 2 Chronicles 25:4 (KJV)
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    I have already addressed this. A father that doesn’t accept Christ will die for His sin and so the son that rejects Christ will die in his sin, but those that accept Him by faith will live. It is just that simple that a child can understand
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    - The Bible says that God will save his Messiah “Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand” Psalm 20:6 (NIV)
    - The Bible says again that God will save his Messiah “The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one” Psalm 28:8 (NIV)
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Jesus didn’t need to be saved; we did along with all peoples; that is why He came to die for us!
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    - The Bible says for the third time that God will save his Messiah “He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him” Psalm 22:8 (KJV)
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    God didn’t leave Jesus' body in the grave did He? He took Him and He sits in heavenly places with God.
    - The Bible told us that the angel of the LORD will save his Messiah “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them” Psalm 34:7 (KJV)
    Jesus didn’t want to be saved from crucifixion. That is why He came down to us
    - The Gospel of Luke told us that the angel of the LORD appeared to Jesus “And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him” Luke 22:43 (KJV)
    - The Bible told us that God will not forsake his faithful ones and they will be protected “For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut of” Psalm 37:28 (NIV) Was Jesus a faithful one or wicked? Sure he was faithful so he must be protected.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Jesus wasn’t rejected forever but for a short time. He tasted not only physical death for us but also Spiritual death; wow this sends goose bumps down my spine!
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Jesus is not the only son of GOD
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    so
    ////////////////
    - The Bible says that Israel “Jacob” is the son of God and even his firstborn “Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn” Exodus 4:22 (KJV)
    - The Bible says that David is the son of God and his firstborn “Also I will make him “David” my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth” Psalm 89:27 (KJV)
    - The Bible says that Israel is the son of God and Ephraim is his firstborn “I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn” Jeremiah 31:9 (KJV)
    - The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever” Chronicles 22:10 (KJV)
    - The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father” 1 Chronicles 28:6 (KJV)
    - Jesus said to children of Israel “you will be sons of the Most High (GOD)” Luke 6:35 (NIV)
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    That is right but Jesus is the culmination of the sons of God; He is as God said: “This is my beloved son….” Jesus is not a messenger; he is the message
    Jesus the Prophet of GOD, was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel
    - The Gospel of Mathew tells us that Jesus confirmed that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel “He answered ”Jesus”, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24 (NIV)
    - The book of Romans tells us that Jesus confirmed that he was sent only to Israel “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob” Romans 11:26 (NIV) I’m sure that wasn’t happen.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Yes, but Jesus’ disciples were to carry the message of Jesus into all the world. Jesus said, “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
    Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

The problem is you are looking at this according to the flesh and not the spirit. Spiritual things don't make sense to the carnal mind. It is written the preaching of the cross is to those that perish foolishness, but unto us that are saved or being saved, it is the power of God.

Moderators please fix this for me so I can edit my own mistakes; besides at this point it is slowing down the dialogue unnecessarily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information