Sura 4:82. A tough challenge for islam.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Sura 4:82. A tough challenge for islam.

Last Activity
    08-07-2006
    At
    11:46 AM

Default Sura 4:82. A tough challenge for islam.

There is a law in the religion of Islam that says if you know something that is not true then you must be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true. And whatever is found to be false will be rejected as being false.
    I am invoking this Islamic law to open serious discussions with Muslims.
    The Sura 4:82 says. Do they not consider the Koran with care for if it had come from any other than Allah then surely they would have found much discrepancy therein?
    There is a challenge in Islam that is open to all Muslims and non-Muslims to find any errors in the Koran. This challenge has existed for 1400 years. If any errors are found to exist in the Koran then this is proof that the Koran did not come from God as Muslims claim.
    Muslims goaded me to challenge Islam and we all agreed to discuss these Revelations under Islamic law and this law is invoked in the beginnings.
    Be wary now for I am not a novice and to this day no Muslim has been able to defend the Koran from my God given Revelations.
    A Muslim during those conversations challenged me with the Sura 4:82 of the Koran. A Challenge he said has existed for 1400 years. So he was led to believe.
    The Sura 4:82 challenge is open to all Muslims and non Muslims and I am sure many who write here will have heard of the Sura 4:82 Challenge of the Koran. The facts are that if just one error exists in the Koran then that is proof that the Koran does not come from God. This fact then also proves Muhammad ####who was presumptuous to think he could speak in the name of the Living God of Abraham and of Moses and of Starjade.
    Of course it is known the god that Muhammad gave his worship to was in fact Hubal al'ilah a pagan moon god. But the reference in the Sura 4:82 was meant to mean the living God of Abraham with which the pretence of Islam is that it gives worship to that living God of Moses.
    The many errors in the Koran make it clear that the Koran did not come from the one true living God of Abraham and of Moses for even you Muslims would not be foolish enough to claim that the Living God of Moses made those many errors that exist in the Koran.
    So in reply to the Muslim who challenged me with the Sura 4:82. I wrote out 21 errors that exist in the Koran that to this day stand undisputed. A link to those 21 errors in the Koran is linked below.
    #########
    I am giving you all a link to these 21 errors in the Koran with a warning that I know of over 500 more errors existing in the Koran so you all know up front that no Muslim on this Planet is in any position to defend the Koran and the fabricated claims of Muhammad from my God given Revelations. Be very wary now for many have come before you and every one of them has #####. I am not a Novice and I suggest you go tell your imams what I have said here and dare them to come online to face me.
    Since I have revealed my Revelations your own imams have grown the chicken legs of a Kuffar Shirker. They already know they are powerless against me.
    If you cannot give accounts for all the errors that exist in the Koran then the Islamic law I have invoked states that all Muslims must convert and reject the Koran and the claims of Muhammad. So be careful if any of you have got anything you want to say then.? When already in front of your faces I have shown many errors already existing in the Koran.
    Continuing on from the 21 errors in the Koran that I have already named. Here is another already proven to exist in the Koran. I invoke this error because after all these matters are pertaining to Moses and the Deuteronomy Ch 18 v 15/18 Prophet that the living God promised Moses he would raise up.
    The first error that I choose to name that exists in the Koran concerns the adoption of Moses by Pharaoh's wife (in sura 28:9).
    I also mention that this story contradicts the Biblical Exodus 2:10, which states that it was Pharaoh's daughter who adopted Moses. As the Old Testament is the source of this data then one has to question why the Koran says it was the wife of the Pharaoh not his daughter. But I used Egyptian history to establish the error being in the Koran.
    The woman who adopted Moses was called Nefure Hatshepsut. The only female Pharaoh to ever rule in Egypt. As the complicated story goes the dates being uncertain and only approximates. Thutmoses 1 /Amenhotep 1 was called Pharaoh but was co regent to Pharaoh Ahmosis who lived in Thebes in Memphis. The Pharaoh Ahmosis was the main ruler of Egypt and so Thutmoses 1 /Amenhotep 1. would only be the main ruling Pharaoh after the death of the Pharaoh Ahmosis.
    Thutmoses 1 /Amenhotep 1. Had heard the rumours of how troubles would come to Egypt from the Hebrew nation and so he ordered the deaths of all the first-born sons to prevent that event from ever occurring. However oddly one year would pass and those sons of the Hebrew nation would be allowed to live and then the next year the first-born was to die. So they alternated these deaths this way so as not to create more problems for them selves.
    Aaron the brother of Moses was born in the year that those first-born were to be saved and Moses was born in the year that those first-born were to die. So his mother placed him in a basket and set him lose to fate on the Nile. His sister followed the basket and saw the Pharaohs daughter Nefure discover the babe and she decided to keep the child and adopt it.
    Nefure was the only surviving daughter of Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. Nefure she convinced her father to make her little adopted child Moses his future heir. So Moses was set up to become the future King of all Egypt. Moses became known as Senmut which means mothers brother. It is a named derived from the tale of Osiris and Horus but I will not be talking about that. Historians studies show that Moses came to live in the palace at about 12 years Old about the same Time that his adopted Grandfather Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. Became main emporer over the whole of Egypt. At this Time they had moved from the palace at Memphis where the Co regent ruled and went to Thebes where the main Palace was.
    At about the age of 18 Moses was designated the future heir apparent with his mother Nefure as his regent. She was now given the additional royal name of “Hatshepsut” and was then referred to as Queen instead of princess. Once someone was designated as the future heir to the throne his inscriptions refer to him as “King”. Moses was elevated to this position of heir apparent when he was 24 years old. When Moses became about 33 years old he was designated as being the Crown Prince and became known as Thutmoses 11. The numbers after the Egyptian Kings names are simply designations given to them by Egyptologists to identify each succeeding person of the same name. When Moses was 40 he killed an Egyptian and so as history claims Moses had to flee Egypt.
    To prevent the loss of the Crown to another family Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. Who clearly was still alive otherwise Moses would have been crowned King Pharaoh. Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. married his daughter off to her younger half brother Thutmose who became called Thutmose the 11 and that was how Nefure Hatshepsut became married.
    There are claims that the father of Nefure / Hatshepsut had died when she was 15 yet this cannot be true for Moses fled Egypt when he was 40 and history speaks of Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. being alive at that Time. In fact if he had died then Moses would have been ruling Egypt as the emperor Pharaoh. But he was not that ruler of Egypt because his adopted grandfather Thutmoses 1 / Amenhotep 1. was still alive.
    So Nefure Hatshepsut only became married after Moses had fled Egypt. She had been the daughter of the Pharaoh not his wife as it claims in the Koran. The Koran is proven by Egyptian history to be wrong.
    It's not allowed to put link to against Islam sites
    According to the forum rules founded here

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthre...?threadid=1606
    Admin
    S3ad
    Last edited by modeblues; 01-04-2006 at 06:24 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At
    08:27 AM

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

"O People of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger come unto you, expounding unto you much of that which ye used to hide in the Scripture, and forgiving much. now hath come unto you light from Allah and plain Scripture, "

"To: the trinitarian "starjade

:First

I tried to catch the link you are appointing, It is . saying this site is not present
    So be careful?!

Second:

The bible is not our authentic standard to compare with, in the story of the Pharo's wife and this is my prove
    Who is the father of
    ?Bathsheba the wife of Uriah

Eliam
    in 2 Samuel 11:3

or

Ammiel
    in Chronicles 1 3:5

2 Samuel 11:3
    New International Version (NIV
    and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?"

or

Chronicles 1 3:5 New International Version
    5 and these were the children born to him there:
    Shammua, Shobab, Nathan and Solomon. These four were by Bathsheba daughter of Ammiel.

Do you want me to take this book "Bible" as a reference book in my justice?
    Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 17-03-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the
    Merciful

They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

In the Bible What is the name of Moses father in
    law

!!!!! Exodus 2:18 said "Reuel

!!!!! Exodus 4:18 said "Jethro

Exodus 2:18 New International Version
    When the girls returned to Reuel their father, he asked them, "Why have you returned so early today?"

Exodus 4:18 New International Version
    Then Moses went back to Jethro his father-in-law and said to him, "Let me go back to my own people in Egypt to see if any of them are still alive." Jethro said, "Go, and I wish you well."

I don't think you still want more debate about using the Bible as a reference in the Pharo's wife
    If you want I'm ready

I think you are telling us a Joke, when you are
    saying"
    Of course it is known the god that Muhammad gave his worship to was in fact Hubal al'ilah a pagan moon god
    Why he destroyed the whole idols in Macca and
    Why he destroyed hubal also
    ?

We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn
    To be continued, by Allah's will
    Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 17-03-2006 at 06:22 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

You are saying that your god is the living God, but this is not the truth because your god died in the bible

3 :Corinthians1 15
    Christ died for
    our sins according to the Scriptures

10 :Thessalonians1 5
    He died for us

Enoch didn't die but your God died

Hebrews 11:5

New International Version
    By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away.

Your god is a false one
    Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 18-03-2006 at 04:32 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Regarding your story about the relationship between Pharos
    Ahmosis - Thutmoses 1 /Amenhotep 1 - Hatshepsut - sunte
    and Moses

It is just a fake from you. Your story is not true

I'll bring my documents supported by the papyrus

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

I challenged the whole of Islam worldwide

first of all u must write with arabic to challenged quran

did u forget that
    إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأُلْحِقُ بِكُم عارًا أبديُا وخزْيًا دائِمًا لن يُنْسى
    (ارميا 23:-40-34)
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)
    الموسوعة المسيحية العربية *** من كتب هذه الأسفار *** موسوعة رد الشبهات ***

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-06-2012
    At
    08:48 PM

thanx a lot brother Habeeb

Member Starjade

Your being here was under certain conditions
    I'm sure that you had it before, and know that you accepted it, thus you are here

Just as a reminder , those conditions was

there are some rules they want you to know before u write there:
    1- Know that you are coming to people believe that History is not an argument with religions. if you are not convinced, then bring an old Egyptian papyrus shows the event when Moses (PBUH) split the sea by God's well. before that u r not allowed to bring proves from history books.
    2- To come and write a topic that showing what you have reached and explain your faith, belief and what you don't believe. It is not allowed to insult any religion including Islam or Christianity or even displaying wonderments. and also your topic language must not be constitutive.
    3- You do not choose a debate as long the admins didn't agreed on.

Now I believe that you ignored the first and the second rule

So I have to close this thread for you , until you respect the administration

so I'm waiting for you to open new thread showing us your believes first

and until that , you are not allowed to participate in this forum

admin
    Sa3d
    "سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At

Muhammad had frequently dictated to during his lifetime and who prepared a final authorized text of the Koran and completed it in 651, long after Muhammad had died
    I can also say that the Koran is not the word of God
    this is your own opinion only

so it is easy for u to challenge quran

so

can u give us sura like an one in quran

that is the true challenge

can u ?l

if not >>>> don't lose our time

your failed in challenge is clear to us bec. u didn't give us an example for your challenge only u make an different between your Forgeries old Testament &our true quran

إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At

Quote Originally Posted by sa3d
    thanx a lot brother Habeeb
    Member Starjade
    Your being here was under certain conditions
    I'm sure that you had it before, and know that you accepted it, thus you are here
    Just as a reminder , those conditions was

there are some rules they want you to know before u write there:
    1- Know that you are coming to people believe that History is not an argument with religions. if you are not convinced, then bring an old Egyptian papyrus shows the event when Moses (PBUH) split the sea by God's well. before that u r not allowed to bring proves from history books.
    2- To come and write a topic that showing what you have reached and explain your faith, belief and what you don't believe. It is not allowed to insult any religion including Islam or Christianity or even displaying wonderments. and also your topic language must not be constitutive.
    3- You do not choose a debate as long the admins didn't agreed on.

Now I believe that you ignored the first and the second rule
    So I have to close this thread for you , until you respect the administration
    so I'm waiting for you to open new thread showing us your believes first
    and until that , you are not allowed to participate in this forum
    admin
    Sa3d
    هرب هوه كمان ؟

إيه ياجماعة الحكاية ؟ الناس دي مش بتاخد في أيدينا غلوه واللا إيه ؟

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-06-2012
    At
    08:48 PM

أنا سمعت أنه مبيشتغلش يوم الأحد
    النهاردة الإثنين لما نشوف

المهم يا أخوة قبل التعجل في الرد على هذا الرجل , يجب أن تعلموا من هو الطرف الأخر أولا !

أخص الأخ حبيب بهذا

يا أخي الكريم هذا الرجل مدعي نبوة و غير مؤمن بالمسيحية و لا بالإسلام مؤمن فقط بالتوراة و موسى

لذلك فكان من شروطي أن يخبرنا بمعتقداته أولا قبل أن يتهجم على الإسلام أو على المسيح !!
    المهم على جميع المشرفين حذف أي موضوع لهذا الرجل قبل أن يشرح لنا معتقده
    و أي كلام موجه ضد الإسلام و المسيحية يحذف

الأول معتقده , ثم ما نؤمن نحن به

هذه شروطنا و قد قبلها , بدليل أنه جاء هنا بعد أن وصلته هذا الشروط
    "سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ"

Thread Information