One God for all - intro

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

One God for all - intro

Thread: One God for all - intro

Last Activity
    21-10-2005
    At
    07:03 PM

Default One God for all - intro

as3 to all of you

Alhamdullilah and all Praise be to ALLAH.

I have put in mind several points that i would like to share with you inorder to let this english forum be beneficial to the whole world.

I dont plan to crtitisize anyone, i will present all facts bluntly and dont wish to create hatred between me and anyone,
    I promise inshallah not to present any topic without listing the source and the legitimacy of it
    I wish to clarify the origin of all religions and similarity between them rather than just cristisize without knowledge inshalah
    There is a an arranged plan i have in mind and wish to follow it inshallah with your help and experience of all the knowledgeable people working hand in hand to keep this site factual.

Here's a quote by McGarth i read before which i take as my key for research inshallah
    "
    There's a religion of nature in the hearts of every one of us from the first creation
    which all mankind must judge the truth of any religion
    " Mcgarth -reformation thought,
    quote taken from "History of God" by Karen Armstrong (muslims know this as the voice of fitrah)

Please , i need your support and help to be organized

May Allah open our eyes to the truth
    Omsaja,
    Last edited by om saja; 12-05-2005 at 12:09 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    10:58 PM

May God Bless you Om Saja
    Good and decent Start
    I extend a helping hand here in any initiative you may take- so don't hesitate to assign tasks for me to accomplish

It is a pleasure to service people , hoping for the great reward god promised us
    May Allah open our eyes to the truth

Amen

Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 12-05-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Last Activity
    12-05-2005
    At
    02:44 PM

AS3 All,
    Om Saja has opened up a subject that's very important, but to accopmlish the maximum benefit out of it I believe somethings have to be maintained in this forum..
    1- Objectivity
    2- having the adab of debating(which is something I have to admit I haven't seen in a very long time !!) .
    3 - having respect for eachother on the basis that we are all the sons of Adam (peace be upon him)l
    4- listening before speaking, or in this case it would be reading before writing

and May Allah reward all the efforts exerted in that matter and bestow rightiousness and wisdom upon us.. ameen
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 13-05-2005 at 09:07 PM.

Last Activity
    21-10-2005
    At
    07:03 PM

As3, southwind

I cant agree with you more
    :)

Om Saja

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Dear Southwind
    AS3
    Thanks for joining in this forum
    I fully agree with your comments
    I urge you to explain to others what is meant by objectivity in this contextI

There will always be a problem with debaters :
    something considered bad for a Muslim may not be considered so by a christian and vise versa, so how to standarize!
    . Our references of evaluation differ, so we expect deviations

In order to avoid deviations we need to set some rules and guidelines when discussing each other's religion and belief :
    No sarcasm of each other's God's or Prophets . If this is not observed one can expect a retaliation ; answering in the same manner
    No belittling of prohets
    When quoting from each other's holy books we have to make sure we are copying correctly, any mistakes or intentional distortions will be deals with severely

When talking about our prohet's wives, full politeness has to be observed, if one can not hold himself at least he should mention the name and :radia-ico after it.

Such rules and guidlines has to be set at the outset to avoid downgrading ourselves while debating

I can make a whole list of conditions to be adhered to by both parties , but I prefer to leave it for Om Saja to take care of

Awaiting your comments friends

Note:

We have no tolerence for disgracing our prohets, their wives, our Quraan or Sahaba and above all Our Loard Allah
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 12-05-2005 at 04:30 PM.

Last Activity
    11-07-2012
    At
    08:11 AM

my dear sisters : om saja & nusiaiba

God Bless You

with my best wishes
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 13-05-2005 at 09:05 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي :etoilever "ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار" :etoilever نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Thank you Ebnat Al Zahra for following happenings in this forum

I urge each one to invite his non Arabic Christian Speaker friend so that we can set off

Regards
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 13-05-2005 at 11:13 PM.

One God for all - intro

Thread Information