why god created us?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

why god created us?

Thread: why god created us?

Last Activity
    11-07-2012
    At
    08:11 AM

Default why god created us?

[color=#00CC33][size=4]اسمحولي أعرض الموضوع ده هنا

فيه بنت عايشه في دوله مندول المهجر طلبت مني أكتب لها مواضيع حول الاسلام وأجيب عن تساؤلات ليها ولمن حولها من زملائها

وخاصة انها أوقات كتير مش بتعرف ترد عليهم

كتبت هذا الموضوع وأتبعته ببعض المحادثات معها على الماسنجر لاجابة بعض علامات الاستفهام عندها

أرجو انكم تقولولي رأيكم في الموضوع

واذا كان مفيد تعرضوه على من تعرفوهم في بلاد المهجر من المسلمين صغار السن وأيضا على غير المسلمين

داعية من الله أن يكون في ميزان حسناتي رغم تواضعه الشديد

with the name of Allah Al Rahman Al Raheem

first, forgive me if i can't speak good English because it's not my mother tongue

but i like this language and try to practice it more often

i've pleasure to give u some useful information on Islam. Can u lend me your ears and eyes and join me on my way to paradise

let us start
    Bism Allah Arahman Al Rahim

1- u know, we r Moslems, which means that every thing is inside our holly Qura'an

our God sent Quraan after the old and new bibles to reinstate every thing in our life as it was originally revealed .

from the previous speech we can put this title as:

the holly Quraan is our law of living

This sentence means if u face any difficult situation in your life you should refer to Quraan for the answer and get the details from our prophet's sayings ( Hadith )because is valid for every time, place and situation

2- Ask yourselves why did god create us?

The answer seems to be strange but believe me this is the greaest fact in our life

U get the Answer from the holly Quraan

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    "وما خلقت الجن والإنس إلا ليعبدون"
    صدق الله العظيم
    برجاء ترجمة الآية الكريمة

our God created us to worship Him (allah sobhanaho wa taala)........how?!!!

it doesn't mean that u stay all the time and all your life only worshipping ...no no no, not at all !

we must work,learn,sleep,play sports,eat,enjoy our life, marry,......etc.

but when we make all these activities we must remember our god too.....how?????

exe. when u start to eat (say bism allah al rahman al rahim)

after finishing say (al hamdo lellah) - is it difficult? no at all

in every thing at your life ask yourselves: is it halal or haram – allowed or prohibited?

so u can be good Moslems because u obey your god in every thing and you avoid to make harem ( sins and when u commit a sin u feel god is angry and u r afraid of him and that you want obey him to secure yourself living in paradise after death so u will pray to Allah to forgive u and keep you far away from this haram

it means u r a good conscious Moslem because u fear allah all the time and make your life full of his love

i can talk about this matter without stping but i don't want to confuse your minds by huge information

so at last let us summarize the benefits of our words above :

1- God created us to worship him if we obey him in every thing we will be in paradise with the prophets and good Moslems in the hereafter

2-our law is the holly Quraan and Prophet's sayings ( al hadith al sharif ) so we must follow the advice and instructions contained in these two books

3- don't forget praying - our day contains 24 ours , and we pray 5 times daily, it means about 30 minutes daily (is it unfair to meet & eat and enjoy while giving our God 30 minutes only from 24 hours)?

i want to talk more and more but i'll let u now digest these 3 points while contemplating the meanings and what u think of them ?

I will be here ISA to answer your queries.

i wish u have benefited from my speech and I urge you to be great Moslems in the world ISA
    ws wr wb
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 09-05-2005 at 11:22 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي :etoilever "ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار" :etoilever نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

جزاكِ الله كل خير ... عمل رائع ... وبإذن الله يكون في ميزان حسناتك

Last Activity
    11-07-2012
    At

آمين يارب العالمين جميعا باذن الله

:etoileverشكرا على المرور الكريم أخي السيف البتار:etoilever
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي :etoilever "ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار" :etoilever نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    10:58 PM

God Bless U sister Ebnat Al Zahra for this nice introduction about Islam and our belief.

a nice Concise article to inaugurate this forum with

But let us hold for some time because Om Saja is appointed as the supervisor of this forum and we want to see her plans for the set up of the sub forums

We urge Om Saja to take the lead and impress us with her plans .

Jazakom Allah Khaira.I appreciate the fact that all compete to get God's rewards and thawab

and we remind that writing in this forum will be only in English becuase it is meant to address non Arabic speakers

So we seek compliance friends

Appreciate your cooperation to make this Forum a success stroy to boast with

Nusaiba Bint Kaab
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 09-05-2005 at 11:35 PM.

Last Activity
    11-07-2012
    At

thanks a lot sister nasiba and i'm waiting for sister om saja

god bless you

YOUR SISTER
    EBNAT AL ZAHRAA

why god created us?

Thread Information