i want answer for this letter please

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: i want answer for this letter please

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

Default i want answer for this letter please

Hi Benzo,

Matthew 14:22-33 reports Jesus walking on the water. When he joins his disciplines in the boat, "... those in the boat worshiped him saying, 'Truly you are the Son of God'." (v.33).

In John 9, Jesus heals a blind man and the now-seeing-blind man's response is, "Jesus said to him (blind man), 'You have seen him, and it is he who is speaking to you.' He said, 'Lord I believe,' and he worshiped him.".

When Thomas sees Jesus resurrected from the dead, he says to him, "My Lord and my God!" and then Jesus says to Thomas, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:28-29).

Benzo, I could give you many more examples in the Word of God where Jesus receives worship from people and is even called, "God" by his disciple Thomas and receives it as truth. If Jesus really isn't God and isn't worthy of worship then why did he just accept that people worship him? 'Cause that would be the greatest sin of all to allow people to worship us, like the story of king Nebuchadnezzar (former king of Babylon) who said, "Is not this great Babylon, which I have built by my mighty power as a royal residence and for the glory o my majesty?" right at that moment, when he was saying these boastful words he became like an animal in his mind and lived in the wild for seven years until the day he confessed that God was the only God (see Daniel 4:28-37).

You know as well as I do that only God is God and if Jesus would have received worship without being worthy of worship, namely, without being God, then God would have punished him. Why is Jesus worshiped all throughout the New Testament and why does the Old Testament predict that the Messiah would be called "Mighty God", "everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6) if Jesus, the Messiah, would not be God?

I did not mean to write so long Benzo. To me there is simply too much evidence from the Word of God stating that Jesus, the Messiah is God and is thus worthy of worship. I don't think I'm naive for diligently reading the Word of God, studying it book by book, finding evidence everywhere in the Word of God about the deity of Jesus and comparing verses with one another to see what they say, I don't think I'm naive for believing what God says about Himself in the Bible. I would be naive if I would simply believe everything a spiritual leader would say without verifying if what is said is in line, agrees with the Word of God.

I don't think I've closed my mind Benzo. I am actually very opened to know what the Word of God says about Jesus. You were the first one to send me a message on Interpals and you asked if I could help you know Jesus. You asked and now that I've given you some answers taken from the Word of God, you turned around are all you do is to tell me that I am wrong, that the Word of God is wrong. Maybe you never wanted to know more about Jesus, maybe you just wanted to tell me I was wrong.

I don't know Benzo, I don't want to blame you and I don't. I just wish you would be ready to seriously consider what the Word of God says about Jesus. I take everything you say about Jesus very seriously and verify if what you say agrees with the Word of God, I really do.

Anyway, I pray for you my friend,
    Gabrielle
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

Salam Alikum
    This is the reply
    I promised you to start a new kind of conversation on a higher level of information about Jesus and about Christianity.
    I know a lot about Jesus from the Holy Quran and i don't need to know things that are not proven.
    for sorry many of the Christianity doctrines were taken from pagan previous religions and this is proved by documents.

I shall clarify the wrong facts about Christianity in notes.

1- there are many corruptions and changes in the bible manuscripts that the writers who wrote them are anonymous and the bible's scriptures differ between each other.
    2- there are many references for the pagan religions in the Christianity which shows that some people had added these references to your religion. that's means that the true religion of jesus is different from the current one. jesus never says in the bible that he is god and you should worship me.
    the trinity came from the indian religion and there also many people who were considered as Saviour of the world see this link
    http://www.infidels.org/library/hist.../16/index.html

as for the changes and differences in the bible see this link and i hope it will be useful

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04086a.htm

if the bible has all these differences then it isn't god's words and jesus is not god since the evidence is from the bible and the bible is corrupted
    i want to ask about jesus characteristics from the verses of the bible and see if that is applying for a person claimed to be god and he is not.

1- Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree’— Galatian 13-3
    is god a curse
    2- Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. mark 10-18
    here jesus says that God is only the good and one else even jesus himself
    3- In the morning, when he returned to the city, he was hungry. 19And seeing a fig tree by the side of the road, he went to it and found nothing at all on it but leaves. Then he said to it, ‘May no fruit ever come from you again!’ And the fig tree withered at once. Matthew 19-21
    if jesus was a god he supposed to know everything will happen and here he couldn't know if the fig tree has fruit or not

4- and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Aram matthew 1:3
    these people had commit adultery are they the god's fathers???

5- He fasted for forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was famished. Matthew 4:2
    is god hungry??

there is no doubts that jesus was a human like us but he was a massinger from god no more no less and god the almighty has no son
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    13-09-2010
    At
    11:40 PM

salam alikom
    thats realy nice and good answer brother abo aly
    hope ill help u enshala but u know im not good in dahwa
    enshala alah will help and ill learn as i much i can
    alah pless u brother
    pleeeeeeeeeeez keeep dowa 4 me
    jazakom alah kher
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم احفظ المسجد الاقصى وارزقنا صلاة فيه

Thread Information