أبو علي تعبتك معايا i want answer to this letter

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: أبو علي تعبتك معايا i want answer to this letter

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

Default أبو علي تعبتك معايا i want answer to this letter

Hi friend,

I am doing good, I finished writing a university paper today and it took me several hours, so I'm glad that's finished. I'm also happy because of what I just read. I try to read one chapter of the book of Romans in the New Testament everyday. I read it, verse by verse and make comments about what I learn in a notebook. It takes time, but it's really worth it. Tonight Romans reminded me that God is right and good and whatever He does is right and good, always. And also that God in His grace, has allowed the Gentiles (anyone who is not a Jew, so that you and me!) to attain righteousness, a righteousness that is by faith. The Jews have tried to attain righteousness by obeying the Law, but they did not attain it. Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. (see Romans 9:30-32) So I'm just happy because God in His grace has opened the way for even me (!!!) to attain this righteousness that we all need to stand in His presence, for free! By faith! Not by works!

I did not mean to preach at you, I just wanted to share why I am happy tonight.

I understand that you don't have much time to write everything you believe in and I thank you because you took the time to tell me what would happen to you if you would die. If I understand correctly, you say that if during your life you did not commit any sins and you worshiped God as He wants you to worship Him, then He will forgive you and let you in His paradise.

If I would die tonight, I would stand before God and He would not find any sins in my "records". Not because I have never sinned, I sin everyday. But He would not find me guilty of any sins because the condemnation of my sins was paid already, by Jesus who died on the cross and rose from the dead. God says that "... without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins." (Hebrews 9:22).

Benzo, at first you wanted to know about Jesus, but now you don't seem to want to know more about Him. I don't want you and I to argue for the sake of arguing, there is no point in doing that. If you want to, I can talk to you about Jesus, but if you only want to fight and argue, then I don't think we should email each other. Your opinion is important, but if you don't try to understand what the Word of God says about Jesus, then, I don't think that arguing is a good idea.

What do you think?
    Your friend,
    Gabrielle
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تعبك راحة اخي الحبيب ولا تعب ولا حاجة

So I'm just happy because God in His grace has opened the way for even me (!!!) to attain this righteousness that we all need to stand in His presence, for free! By faith! Not by works!
    It seems that you have closed your mind. Did jesus say that i am a god and you should worship me? i think there is no evidence in the bible for this.
    Was god able to forgive our sins without a mediator or not? if that is true then there is no need for anyone to die for the sins of someone else.
    i will start talking to you with a high level of conversation since you seem to be a naive person
    did you know that according to the bible jesus ancestors commits infantry and then your god has a grandfathers who were making adultery. is that what you are happy for?
    according to the bible jesus has brothers were they also gods or the god's brother??
    how shall jesus forgive the sins of others at the time he can't even protect himself and was hiding from the romans and the jews. then your god is frightened
    If I would die tonight, I would stand before God and He would not find any sins in my "records". Not because I have never sinned, I sin everyday. But He would not find me guilty of any sins because the condemnation of my sins was paid already, by Jesus who died on the cross and rose from the dead.
    i really feel sorry for you. the truth is that if you died today then you will say oooh jesus i worshiped you all my life and his answer will be that i didn't tell you to worship me. i am a human like you and the different is that i am a massager of god and you are not. then when god will ask you about your sins you will say but jesus was crossed to forgive my sins that's why i was making sins all my life because they were already forgiven. and jesus will say i wasn't crossed and god has saved me and there are no proof that i was crossed and those who told you that was wrong
    awake my friend before it is too late then you will regret your life which you spent in believing with something that wasn't real. the true god is the one god who created jesus and created you and me and the whole world.
    Salam alikum
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 31-10-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Thread Information