I want help I need answer pf this letter please

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: I want help I need answer pf this letter please

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

Default I want help I need answer pf this letter please

Hi Benzo,

Now I have a question for you. if you would die tonight and would stand before God Almighty, what would He say to you? Would He let you come into His presence and live in His paradise for eternity, or would He throw you into Hell? Why would He accept or reject you?

All I can say is this: "Behold, I (Jesus) am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates." (Revelation 22:12-14) I know that my robe has been washed in the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus the Messiah.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

Salam Alikum

Now I have a question for you. if you would die tonight and would stand before God Almighty, what would He say to you? Would He let you come into His presence and live in His paradise for eternity, or would He throw you into Hell? Why would He accept or reject you?
    If I have the true believe in God and i didn't make sins and i worship God as he the almighty wants me to do he will forgive me and i shall enter his paradise. there are many people who claim that they believe in God but actually they don't cause the believe in God is to believe first that he is the one gad who has no other gods with him. also is to believe that god has no children and he is superior over his creatures.

All I can say is this: "Behold, I (Jesus) am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates." (Revelation 22:12-14) I know that my robe has been washed in the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus the Messiah

but jesus wasn't be able to defend himself from those who wanted to crucify him. they make mock of him and were spat on. how can he give anyone a redemption or make him mortal in heaven. he creates nothing and he is a human like any other human in this world. you should awake Christians and believe in the true God who can let you enter his paradise and you must not believe of those who told you that god has a son cause it isn't true at all.
    Jazakum Allah Khaira
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Thread Information