Refutation! Jesus (pbuh): Dead or Alive?

By: Shahid Bin Waheed

Thanks to be Allaah, Sustainer of the Universe, and blessing and salutation to be the most distinguish of the Messengers and foremost among the Prophets, our Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allaah be on him and on his wives, children and Companions.

Recently I accidentally found few links that led me to explore further, the outcome was revealing to the fact that I found out from where Murtadd Akbarally Meherally has plagiarized his articles about Jesus. Among the links was a usual absurd article authored by some Nadeem Quraishi under title: Jesus (pbuh): Dead or Alive? I have extensively and swiftly refuted the Kuffar long time ago and none of them have ever been able to respond to my refutations, to name few are Murtadd Akbarally Meherally, Dr. Shabbir Ahmad, and Kashif Ahmad Shahzada. Clicking on the following links can access my refutations:

The Second Coming of Jesus

Did Jesus Die on the Cross?

When is the Messiah Coming?

Evidence of Second Coming of Jesus

The above links also explicitly and forensically refute Nadeem Quraishi, however, there are few other claims and/or absurdities in the article authored by Nadeem Quraishi; which need to be addressed as well. Therefore, I will quote the excerpts from his article and address them accordingly.

Nadeem Quraishi said:

May I ask you: 'do you have evidence from the Quran to support your conviction that Jesus (pbuh) is alive and that he was raised alive?' Most probably you don’t have evidence. You simply relied on an accepted opinion of the majority Muslims. Quite a few of you will come up with evidence(s) and that makes the entire discussion so much interesting.

Response! Since Nadeem Quraishi has been very cocky, erroneously assertive, demanding and very detail oriented for his points while ignoring conveniently rest of the information we find the Glorious Qur’aan and Sunnah. Thus, my first question to Nadeem Quraishi would be:

Can you present the evidence from the Glorious Qur’aan by citing references that there is “Jesus” and/or “Mary” in Islaam? Where the name “Jesus” mentioned in the Glorious Qur’aan?

Nonetheless, YES, I have explicit proof from Glorious Qur’aan and as well as Sunnah for the following:

1. Isa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام never died.
2. Isa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام was never crucified.
3. Isa Ibn Maryam was taken alive.
4. Isa Ibn Maryam will come back before Day of Resurrection.
5. For proof click on: The Second Coming of Jesus, Did Jesus Die on the Cross?, When is the Messiah Coming?, and Evidence of Second Coming of Jesus

I am not sure what kind of pseudo-Muslim Nadeem Quraishi is, because his references under Natural Death of Jesus (pbuh) are way off and incorrect. What is ironic that Kashif Ahmad Shehzada and Nadeem Quraishi seem to share the same brain because their articles and incorrect references are identical. Nadeem Quraishi wrote that I quote:

Analysis of the verse 3:54 from Surah Ale Imran
In the verse 3:54 Allah says:

3:54 Behold! Allah Said: "O Isa! I shall cause you to die and I shall exalt you towards me and I shall clear you of those who reject Faith, and I am going to make those who follow you above those who reject Faith - until the day of Awakening. Then towards Me is your return, so that I shall decide among you as to in which you used to differ.
They key words here are : Ya Isa, inni mutawaffika wa rafi’uka ilaiya
Meaning: "O Isa! I shall cause you to die and I shall exalt you towards me….."

Interpretation of the word ‘wafat’:

Response! Needless to say that even non-Muslims knows that the above English translation is of Ayaah 55 of Surah Al-Imraan (i.e., 3:55) and not 3:54 that erroneously Nadeem Quraishi has claimed.

Like Kashif Ahmad Shehzada (if both are not the same person that I suspect the most) Nadeem Quraishi has also parroted the same absurdity of the word “wafat” [وفات], again I doubt that these two are two separate individuals. The irony of Nadeem Quraishi’s claim is that he has not presented the etymology of word “wafat” [وفات]; neither Nadeem Quraishi has lexically elaborated the word “wafat” [وفات]. His {Nadeem Quraishi} dilemma is that he has made a blunder here out of his sheer ignorance. Because the word “wafat” [وفات] is not a part of Qur’aanic vocabulary كلمات القران. To learn about the extensive use [in the Glorious Qur’aan] in all forms along with the root letters please click on When is the Messiah Coming? Thus, the key word here is NOT "wafat" as perjuriously claimed by Nadeem Quraishi, while twisting the meaning and message of the Glorious Qur’aan and/or Islaamic aqeedah to mislead people. Without injecting this foreign word i.e. “wafat” [وفات] Kuffar and/or pseudo-Muslims cannot prove their absurd and false claims. They have to desperately inject this word to give a spin to the collective aqeedah of Muslims, which has nothing to do what Christians believes. In fact, following incorrect and false notion advanced by Nadeem Quraishi and/or his ilk will lead Muslims to almost have the same belief as Christians. Mind you that there is no “Jesus” in Islaam and Nadeem Quraishi cannot present the explicit evidence that “Jesus” mentioned in the Glorious Qur’aan and neither the Glorious Qur’aan gives any status to Christianity. Readers can see that by taking out the irrelevant and incorrect word “wafat” [وفات], Nadeem Quraishi’s entire argument and/or claim collapses like a sandcastle.

Nadeem Quraishi said:

“From this analysis we can see how these scholars have changed the words of Allah according to their own will and to support what they learned during their childhood and now they are conditioned to think that way. Some have mistaken the correct use of verbs (Pickthall, Khalifa). Some have omitted key words and interpolated fabricated words (Pickthall, Sarwar, Malik) and passed it over as Allah’s word! To derive a remote synonym for a word is one thing (Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Al-Hilali & M. Khan. Malik) but to fabricate additional words and omit key words are gross act of negligence and corruption.

The most correct meaning of the word "wafat" is death. Wherever in the Holy Quran the word "wafat" is used, all these translators derived the meaning as death, except in this verse 3:54, where they don’t see "wafat" as death!!!! What is the problem here? Why are they contradicting the meaning of 'wafat'? What stops them from translating the words of Allah in its true context? They are seeing imaginary words only to support heresy they learned during their childhood.”

Response! Nadeem Quraishi has made highflying perjurious claims while attacking the respected scholars of Islaam without presenting any evidence beside falsification and ignorance. His most reckless attacks are against the most authentic and renowned Dr. Muhsin Khan and Hilali, who definitely represents to true and correct Islaamic aqeedah. Readers must notice the bold face LIE of Nadeem Quraishi in the above statements. I like to ask Nadeem Quraishi to name those scholars whom he is alleging and present quotes from their work, papers, books or else in support of his claim that for Glorious Qur’aan 3:55 (which Nadeem Quraishi has incorrectly claimed as 3:54) and the word in question i.e. متوفيك those alleged scholars (provided they are Muslim scholars) have used the word “wafat” [وفات] and also mistranslated it as well. Nevertheless, the absurd claim shows the profound ignorance of Nadeem Quraishi beside his ulterior motives. Anyone, who does not believe in the second coming of Isa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام is outside the fold of Islaam. By the way, Nadeem Quraishi is also ignorant of Islaamic Shariah rules of elucidation and interpretation! Readers must also notice the desperation of Nadeem Quraishi that how he is relying on the English translations and translators (most of them are not even Muslims. To learn more about English translations and/or translators please click on English Translations of Qur’aan. A MUST READ! And Abdullah Yusuf Ali’s: Preface to the early Edition, 1934 and Abdullah Yusuf Ali’s Perverted Commentary of Glorious Qur’aan 28: 25-27!

To learn the truth about the Glorious Qur’aan, Sunnah and Ahadeeth please click on Preservation of Glorious Qur’aan & Sunnah., Allaah’s Promise to Protect Glorious Qur’aan Includes Protection of Hadeeth.; Rejection of Hadeeth is Really the Rejection of the Glorious Qur’aan. And Ahadeeth Were Recorded During The Lifetime of Prophet (SAW) With His Permission. Also Forecasts in the Ahadeeth that came to pass. What is your qualification ands/or education Nadeem Quraishi; care to tell us about your knowledge of Islaam and/or Islaamic sciences? Your article does not entertain the idea that you even have a 3rd grade [level] Islaamic education.