Terrorism the Bible

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Terrorism the Bible

Thread: Terrorism the Bible

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

Terrorism the Bible

Terrorism the Bible

we are going to talk about the fabrications that the enemies of islam raise about the Holy Quran

so that the human beings would know that Islam didn't spread by raising the sword and killing innocent people and that all of the conquests that profit Muhammad (PBUH) fought through wasn't for the purpose of attacking others and killing them but self defence against the enemies of Allah and Islam

and now we are going to talk about the terrorism of the holy bible ( as Jews and Christians believe (

God is love

As a matter of fact, we hoped that this would be true, but our careful studies will lead you to different results ….

The only book in the book in the world that orders its' followers to kill women , children , old people , animals and even to cut the stomachs of pregnant women and kill the babies in their wombs is the holy book ( bible ) , and this is what we all witness and see in palatine and Iraq from Christians and Jewish people , and to also know that the lord of the Old Testament is the same as the lord of the new one , also as stated in Mt:5:17 " Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill " , indeed it doesn't destroy the old testament and the prove is that the holy bible contains both the old and the new testament , the old testament is the word of the god as Christians believe and there is no argument in that fact , so lets see what does the old testament says and lets not forget that Christians says that God is love as stated in Jn:3:16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life " , does it make sense that Allah almighty left his son to be beaten and die , why didn't He save him from his torment and forgive the sin of Adam without leaving his child die , do you call this love ?!! , also lets not forget what is stated in Mt:5:44 " But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you " , we have to ask what is the meaning of love your enemies here , does Christians love their enemies including Satan ? , this is against the nature of human beings ; no one can ever love his enemy who is against him , and if we read what is stated in Mt:5:39 " But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also " , does ut make sense that we see evil and don't fight it and defend ourselves ?!!

The old testament and the new one :-

1) " And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem " - Sm2:12:31 , what is this cruelty ?!!

2) " And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes. Even so dealt David with all the cities of the children of Ammon. And David and all the people returned to Jerusalem " – Chr13 .

3) " Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house " – Ez:9:6 .

4) " Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up " – Hos:13:16 .

5) " And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword " – Jos21 , the only book that allows killing women , children , old people and animals , even the worshpers of stones and the sun .. etc , didn't do this .

6) " Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass " – Sm1:15:3 .

7) " Thus shalt thou say unto him, The LORD saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land " – Jer:45:4 , what is the fault of the trees and plants ?!!

8) " There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked " Is:48:22 , aren't they suppose to love their eniemies ?!

9) " And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless " – Ex:22:24 .

10) " And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity " – Ez:9:5 .

11) " Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house " – Ez:9:6 .

12) " And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city " – Ez:9:7 .

13) " And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire " , " And all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, did Joshua take, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the LORD commanded " – Jos11 and Jos12 .

14) " And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe " – Jos14 .

15) " For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favor, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses " – Jos20 .

16) " Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword " , " Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished " , " Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it " , " Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children " – Is:13 ( from 15 till 18 ) .

17) " And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword " – Sm1:15:8 .

18) " Thus shalt thou say unto him, The LORD saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land " – Jer:45:4 .

19) " Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood " – Jer:48:10 .

20) " Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt " – Sm1:15:2 .

21) " And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword " , " But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly " , " Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying " , " It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night " – Sm1:15 (from 8-11) .

22) " O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us " , " Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones " – Ps8 and Ps9 .

23) " And I will cut off the judge from the midst thereof, and will slay all the princes thereof with him, saith the LORD " – Am:2:3 .

24) " When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence " – Jer:14:12 .

25) " Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine " , " And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation " – Jer22 and Jer23 .

26) " But thou, O LORD, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter " – Jer:12:3 .

27) " But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD " – Jer:12:17 .

28) " For thus saith the LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land " , " They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth " – Jer:16:3 and Jer:16:4 .

29) " The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name " – Ex:15:3 .

30) " And afterward, saith the LORD, I will deliver Zedekiah king of Judah, and his servants, and the people, and such as are left in this city from the pestilence, from the sword, and from the famine, into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of those that seek " , " And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way of life, and the way of death " , " He that abideth in this city shall die by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence: but he that goeth out, and falleth to the Chaldeans that besiege you, he shall live, and his life shall be unto him for a prey " – Jer:21:7 , Jer:21:8 and Jer:21:9 .

31) " For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the LORD: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire " – Jer:21:10 .

32) " A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead " – Dt:2:21 .

33) " And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses " – Neh:4:14 .

34) " I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies " – Am:5:21 .

35) " In what place therefore ye hear the sound of the trumpet, resort ye thither unto us: our God shall fight for us " – Neh:4:20 .

36) " If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me " , " I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy " , " Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people " – Dt:32:41 , Dt:32:42 and Dt:32:43 .

37) " And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked " , " Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north " – Ez:21:3 and Ez:21:4 .

38) " For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates " – Jer:46:10 .

39) " Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the LORD, and do according to all that I have commanded thee " – Jer:50:21 .

40) " And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering " – Ez:21:28 .

41) " All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters " – Hos:9:15 .

42) " The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth " – Ps5 .

43) " But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses " – Ps:68:21 .

44) " Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man " – Gn:9:6 .

45) " Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD " – Ez8 .

46) " For our God is a consuming fire " – Heb:12:29 , God is love ?!!

47) " And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire " – Ez:23:25 .

48) " Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine " – Jer22 .

49) " Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up " – Jl:3:9 .

50) " So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men " – Chr1:21:14 .

51) " Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods " , " And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day " – Chr2:21:14 and Chr2:21:15 .

52) " Notwithstanding no devoted thing, that a man shall devote unto the LORD of all that he hath, both of man and beast, and of the field of his possession, shall be sold or redeemed: every devoted thing is most holy unto the LORD " , " None devoted, which shall be devoted of men, shall be redeemed; but shall surely be put to death " – Lv:27:28 and Lv:27:29 .

Look what musa did ….

* " And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying " , " Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people " , " And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian " , " Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war " . – Nm:31(from 1 – 4 ) .

* " And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males " , " And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword " , " And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods " , " And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire " , " And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts " , " And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho " , " And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp " , " And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle " , " And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive ? " – Nm:31 ( from 7-15) .

* " And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people " , " And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain " , " Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took " , " From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us " – Dt:2 ( from 33-36) .

Look what Joshua Ben-Nun ; servant of Musa did and by the oreder of the Lord ….

* " And ye are risen up against my father's house this day, and have slain his sons, threescore and ten persons, upon one stone, and have made Abimelech, the son of his maidservant, king over the men of Shechem, because he is your brother " – Jgs:9:18 .

* " And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword " , " And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai " , " For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai " , " Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua " , " And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day " , " And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcass down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day " – Jos:8 (from 24-29) .

53) " And they found Adonibezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they slew the Canaanites and the Perizzites " , " But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes " – Jgs5 and Jgs6 .

54) " Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand " – Chr2:36:17 .

55) " And all the people likewise cut down every man his bough, and followed Abimelech, and put them to the hold, and set the hold on fire upon them; so that all the men of the tower of Shechem died also, about a thousand men and women " – Jgs:9:49 .

56) " Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy " – Is:54:16 .

57) " And David commanded his young men, and they slew them, and cut off their hands and their feet, and hanged them up over the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth, and buried it in the sepulchre of Abner in Hebron " – Sm2:4:12 .

58) " But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me " – Lk:19:27 .

59) " Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword " – Mt:10:34 , the meaning of the sword is obvious here and it indicates killing and fighting without mercy .

60) " For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law " – Mt:10:35 .

61) " He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me " – Mt:10:37 . , what is this brutality ?!!!!

62) " Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division " , " For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three " , " The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law " – Lk:12 (from51-53) .

63) " If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple " – Lk:14:26 , so basically you have to hate your family , friends and everything that belongs to you in this world , even your self in order to be in company with Jesus !!!!

64) " I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled ? " – Lk:12:49 .

65) " And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death " – Mt:10:21 .

66) " And he took their king's crown from off his head, the weight whereof was a talent of gold with the precious stones: and it was set on David's head. And he brought forth the spoil of the city in great abundance " , " And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem " – Sm2:12:30 and Sm2:12:31 .

67) " O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us " , " Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones " – Ps8 and Ps9 .

68) " Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword " , " Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished " , " Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it " , " Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children " – Is:13 (from15-18) .

69) " And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land " , " Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz " , " And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people " – Dt:2 (from31-33) .

70) " And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city " – Dt:3:6 .

71) " Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods " – Chr2:21:14 .

72) " Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day " – Kgs1:9:21 .

73) " And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much " – Chr225 .

74) " And the children of Israel carried away captive of their brethren two hundred thousand, women, sons, and daughters, and took also away much spoil from them, and brought the spoil to Samaria " , " But a prophet of the LORD was there, whose name was Oded: and he went out before the host that came to Samaria, and said unto them, Behold, because the LORD God of your fathers was wroth with Judah, he hath delivered them into your hand, and ye have slain them in a rage that reacheth up unto heaven " – Chr2:28:8 and Chr2:28:9 .

75) " And Reuben spake unto his father, saying, Slay my two sons, if I bring him not to thee: deliver him into my hand, and I will bring him to thee again " – Gn:42:37 .

76) " And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live " – Ex16 .

77) " And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn " – Ex:4:23 .

78) " And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee " –Nm:22:29 .

79) " And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor " – Nm:25
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Last Activity
    15-10-2010
    At
    09:27 PM

very good
    وَقَالُواْ كُونُواْ هُوداً أَوْ نَصَارَى تَهْتَدُواْ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفاً وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (135) قُولُواْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (136)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

Thank you very much for the important articl
    it seems that hateness, killing,destroying,discrimination,are common words repeated in their holy instructions.
    these instructions that have been written by their hands
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thanks a lot
    Up
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

المشتاقة للقاء الله is offline اللهم ارحمها واغفر لها وارزقها الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    25-03-2010
    At
    05:15 PM

very good
    thank you for this nice article

جزاك الله خيرا

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

وفيكم بارك الله

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Terrorism the Bible

Thread Information