help me in defending Quran

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: help me in defending Quran

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At
    07:33 PM

السلام عليكم ورجمة اله وبركاته
    اناقش شخص اخر مسيحي امريكي يراسلني ع الايميل من فترة
    سارسل الان اخر ما كتبه لي وهو يجاول ابات ان القرآن ليس من الله لانه-حسب كلامه العقيم-جاء بواسطة ملاك وهو يعترض علي كده علي اساس ان الكتب السابقة-ده طبعا حسب كلامه- جاءت من الله ع الانبياء مباشرة
    واليكم اخواني واخواتي نص الايميلين اللي ارسلهم لي من اجل هذا

Sorry about your computer and thank you for taking the time in the café to send me the email, I appreciate your efforts and dedication my only wish was it was in the right direction.

Muslim logic is strange logic in my view.

You began your email by saying we can’t use the Bible to criticize the Quran when it is the Bible and the Bible alone that proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that the Quran cannot possibly be from the same God found in the Bible! What else on Earth will do this for us? Do you think our logic, our wisdom, our reasoning will help us decide if the Bible is true or the Quran is true. My logic, wisdom and reasoning tells me the Quran is as far from God as the East is from the West and to me it’s quite plain to see. Yet your logic, wisdom and reasoning tells you otherwise, so using those tools cannot get to the bottom of the situation alone. The Quran actually contradicts the Bible on major points, it a questions of which is telling the truth historically consistently.

Did Jesus die on the cross as described in the Bible or not? What does the Shroud of Turin tell us for example, who is that man and how did he die, when did he die and where did he die. The Muslim world needs to wake up to the facts and stop living in this delusion falsely discounting the Bible base on verses no one is trying to hide or edit out to prove anything to anyone and these verses change nothing of significance in the Bible regardless.

You then go on to say this:

Say: If the whole of mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they assisted each other." [Al-Israa' (17): 88]

It challenged them to this despite their large numbers, their eloquence and their severe enmity, and it challenges them to this day

To be frank with you this is nothing more than an OPINION, that’s like me saying I bake the best cake and the whole of mankind (and the folklore creatures) gathered in order to produce the likes of my cake, they could not produce the like of it, even if they assisted each other ….to this day! After reading this I said to myself I am not impressed in the least with the Quran so what is this suppose to mean and to who is it directed? This statement in your Quran offers no measuring point or feature or what is so special about this Quran anyway?

It’s outrageous to me that you are impressed this simplistic chatter over what is found in the Bible. And what is a folklore term doing in any book that has to do with God to mention jinns, which have this as one of its definitions:

In Islam and pre-Islamic Arabian folklore, a genie (also jinn, djinn, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which possesses free will. Genies are mentioned in the Qur'an, wherein a whole Sura is named after them (Al-Jinn).

Found at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinns

Pre-Islamic Arabian Folklore! Do you actually think the God of the Bible has anything to do with Arabian Folklore tails of jinns? And why would He? And a then a sura in your book is named after folklore and this is from God??? And my Bible is corrupted because they said 4,000 in one place and 40, 000 in another place and they left it in for you to find so you can mock God with it.

And Angels NEVER EVER teach men the word of God NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD DO YOU EVER FIND AN ANGEL OF ANY SORT TEACHING MEN GODS WORD!!!! So how in heavens name can Muhammad get teaching from any angel whatsoever? Therefore the foundations of the Quran is NOT ON SOLID ground and if the foundations cannot stand then nothing build on it can stand. God’s word comes through God himself, He delivers it to men throughout history, even Paul got it from Jesus (God) himself, why because it is the most valuable thing you will ever hear in your entire life so he does it himself through the one who is described as the Word of God; Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Yet you fail to see or comprehend this because you have been fooled into believing the lie over the truth and you fail to see how God does his work on Earth and through who

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Understanding this FACT and the FACT that Islam admits that it received the word through an Angel, seriously and fatally undermines everything that follows in Islam. There is no way around this, this FACT alone proves Islam is not from God for God never communicates with me HIS Word in this manner ever! And that must be made very clear, it has never happen and will never happen, for there is one who is called the Word of God and He came and spoke to men, no one, no angel can supersede, add or subtract from He who is called the Word of God .

God speaks and God has spoken, and he has spoken to chosen men and even those who are not chosen at times but are in the vicinity, so this is not a question of does God communicates with men, He sure does and has from the beginning. God values men and deals with men directly and would never give his word to an Angel to then tell men. That angel was no angel from God which is why that angel teaches that God has no son, because that son came, spoke and is alive in heaven waiting for his second coming as it is written in the book that does not know the difference between 4k and 40K to the Glory of God!

Then there by the way is the fact of the Shroud of Turin as I have mentioned, who is that man in the image and what of all the other shroud (hundreds that have been found) non of which have any sort of image in them much less a 3D negative of a man that was crucified exactly as depicted in the Bible, in the exact unique place in the Bible and the time of year or season as mentioned in the Bible! The 3D image was created they hypostasized because every pore of his skin and hair emitted radiation and the shroud fell through his body, and this was a man that was dead and buried who then as it appears became resurrected leaving an imprint in the shroud forever that is today called the shroud of Turin. How is this possible if the Quran or Angel states that Jesus did not die. Then the Quran is false on many counts! No need to go further, no need to dig deeper, it is quite clear the Quran cannot possibility be true by any stench of the immigration.

If you still fail to see that the foundations of Islam has a serious problem, then you will die in your sins as it is written. There is not much more to talk about the foundations of Islam cannot stand on its own therefore Islam cannot stand regardless of how popular it is, how long its been around, and what anyone thinks, it’s a tool which actually pulls men away from God. Islam does the exact opposite to what it purports to teach(which I find to be brilliant, so brilliant that it can only have one origin, and its not from the minds of men but from the king of this world himself, because with such subtle distortions Islam has brilliantly accomplished the pulling away of men from God). Islam pulls men from Jesus Christ and therefore pulls men from God; for NO man comes to the Father but through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone!

ارجو افادتي بالرد المناسب في اقرب وقت
    جزاكم الله كل الخير
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    "ولا تجادلوا أهل الكتاب إلا بالتي هي أحسن "
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    First,I would like to ask you sister not to be affected by his words because his porpose is to confuse you, and i would like to advise you to read books about Isalm and christianity written by muslim people and order to know how to discuss him and they are availbe in this site in the libraryمنتدى الكتب
    I would like to give you these facts about the bible to discuss him with. First, Mark,Luke who wrote the bible they aren't Jesus disciple and they never saw or heared him. Secondly, the original versions of the bible have disappeared. so what can prove to me that the current bible is God's words? how did jesus's disciples wrote the bible?? did god talk to them directly or what? they said thay wrote the bible with inspiration how come!!!
    The Old testament says that god is one but the new testemant says that god has a son. what is his explanation for this contradiction?
    Jesus' language was Aramic but no bible is availabe in Aramic language?
    christianity says that jesus' disciples recieved revelations from god but jesus himself received no revelations? who is the prophet jesus or his disciples??
    the bible has no revealed verse that mark its begining or its end.
    the bible includes thousands of mistakes by the admission of christian scholars from 30,000 to 50,000 is this book which contains all these mistakes arevelation from god???
    christianity says that god is three gods in one! is this the logic and the wisdome believe? it doesn't make any sense to say that gos is one in three or three in one but Islam says god is one which a very simple logical understanding.
    The church gave jesus a strange series of promotions from a son of man to a son og god, which is more logic?
    they claim jesus was crucified, how could crucifying someone may save the whole world? is this logic?
    they say when jesus was crucifie he was arrested by the soldiers,beaten,spat on, whipped, kicked, mocked of, laughed at, and finally hanged on a cross. But Islam says that jesus was honored and saved by god. who is more logic?
    I would like you my sister to read this verse from the holy Quran to know what theway god shall talkwith people.
    "it is not given to any human being that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by revelation , or from behind a veil,or (that)He sends a massenger to reveal what He wills by His leave"الشورى 51
    so god makes it clear how He would talk to people (by a massenger) and not by anything else.
    we must be sure also that christianity tells many myths and many mysterious things that is hard to believe.
    they said that the devil stands in the way of jesus and talk to him. did he belive in this?? if he belived then he must belived in the (Jinn)because devil is a part of the Jinn. if he doesn't believe then christianit is wrong and he must refuse it
    i hope what i have said may help you and again never doubt your faith in god and islam and the holy Quran and read English books for this purpose as much as you can and write points for things he asks you about
    thank you
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 21-07-2009 at 08:09 AM.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    23-09-2009
    At
    11:08 AM

Default رد على الاحمق

you can tell him about this creature in his holy book the bible

is there any creature called dragon or is't just in the bible

1. Job 7:12
    * New Living Translation (NLT)
    Am I a sea monster or a dragonthat you must place me under guard?
    Job 7:11-13 (in Context) Job 7 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Isaiah 27:1
    In that day the Lord will take his terrible, swift sword and punish Leviathan, the swiftly moving serpent, the coiling, writhing serpent. He will kill the dragon of the sea.
    Isaiah 27:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 27 (Whole Chapter)
    3. Isaiah 30:7
    Egypt’s promises are worthless!Therefore, I call her Rahab—the Harmless Dragon.
    Isaiah 30:6-8 (in Context) Isaiah 30 (Whole Chapter)
    4. Isaiah 51:9
    Wake up, wake up, O Lord! Clothe yourself with strength!Flex your mighty right arm!Rouse yourself as in the days of oldwhen you slew Egypt, the dragon of the Nile.
    Isaiah 51:8-10 (in Context) Isaiah 51 (Whole Chapter)
    5. Revelation 12:1
    [ The Woman and the Dragon ] Then I witnessed in heaven an event of great significance. I saw a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
    Revelation 12:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    6. Revelation 12:3
    * American Standard Version (ASV)
    And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads seven diadems.
    Revelation 12:2-4 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    Then I witnessed in heaven another significant event. I saw a large red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, with seven crowns on his heads.
    * Wycliffe New Testament (WYC)
    And another sign was seen in heaven; and lo! a great red dragon, that had seven heads [having seven heads], and ten horns, and in the heads of him seven diadems.
    * Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
    And another wonderful thing was seen in the sky. It was a big red dragon. He had seven heads and ten horns. He had seven big rings on his heads.
    7. Revelation 12:4
    And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child.
    Revelation 12:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    And the tail of him drew the third part of [the] stars of heaven, and sent them into the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman, that was to bearing child, that when she had born child, he should devour her son.
    His tail struck a third part of the stars from the sky to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who would soon have a baby. He wanted to eat her baby when it was born.
    8. Revelation 12:5
    She gave birth to a son who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her child was snatched away from the dragon and was caught up to God and to his throne.
    Revelation 12:4-6 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    9. Revelation 12:7
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels;
    Revelation 12:6-8 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
    And a great battle [And great battle] was made in heaven, and Michael and his angels fought with the dragon. And the dragon fought, and his angels;
    Then there was fighting in heaven. Michael and his angels fought with the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought back.
    10. Revelation 12:8
    And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven.
    Revelation 12:7-9 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    11. Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
    Revelation 12:8-10 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.
    And that dragon was cast down, the great old serpent, that is called the Devil, and Satan, that deceiveth all the world; he was cast down [cast out] into the earth, and his angels were sent with him.
    The dragon was thrown down. He was that old snake who is called the devil and Satan. He fools all the people in the world. He was thrown down to earth and his angels were thrown down with him.
    12. Revelation 12:13
    And when the dragon saw that he was cast down to the earth, he persecuted the woman that brought forth the man child.
    Revelation 12:12-14 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.
    And after that the dragon saw, that he was cast down into the earth, he pursued the woman, that bare the man child.
    And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to earth, he troubled the woman to whom a baby boy had been born.
    13. Revelation 12:14
    But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time.
    Revelation 12:13-15 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    But the woman was given two wings like a big eagle's wings. With them she could fly away from the dragon into the wilderness to her place where she would have food for three and a half periods of time.
    Revelation 12:13-15 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    14. Revelation 12:15
    Then the dragon tried to drown the woman with a flood of water that flowed from his mouth.
    Revelation 12:14-16 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    The dragon poured water like a river out of his mouth after her. He wanted the water to carry her away.
    Revelation 12:14-16 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    15. Revelation 12:16
    And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    Revelation 12:15-17 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that gushed out from the mouth of the dragon.
    And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened his mouth, and swallowed up the flood [and sopped up the flood], that the dragon sent [out] of his mouth.
    But the earth helped the woman. It opened a big hole. And the river which the dragon had poured out of his mouth went down the hole.
    16. Revelation 12:17
    And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:
    Revelation 12:16-17 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep God’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus.
    Revelation 12:16-18 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    And the dragon was wroth against the woman [is wroth to the woman], and he went to make battle with others of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and have the witnessing of Jesus Christ.
    Revelation 12:16-18 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    Then the dragon was very angry with the woman. He went away to fight against the other children of the woman. They are the ones who keep the laws of God and tell the truth about Jesus.
    Revelation 12:16-17 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    17. Revelation 12:18
    Then the dragon took his stand on the shore beside the sea.
    Revelation 12:17-18 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)
    18. Revelation 13:2
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
    Revelation 13:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 13 (Whole Chapter)
    This beast looked like a leopard, but it had the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion! And the dragon gave the beast his own power and throne and great authority.
    And the beast, whom I saw, was like a pard [was like to a pard, or a leopard], and his feet as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave his virtue and great power to him [and the dragon gave to that his virtue and great power].
    The beast I saw was like a leopard. It had feet like a bear and a mouth like a lion. The dragon gave it his own strength, his own throne, and great power.
    19. Revelation 13:4
    and they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? And who is able to war with him?
    Revelation 13:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 13 (Whole Chapter)
    They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. “Who is as great as the beast?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”
    And they worshipped the dragon, that gave power to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, and said, Who is like to the beast, and who shall be able to fight with it [saying, Who is like to the beast, and who shall be able to fight with him]?
    They worshipped the dragon because he had given this power to the beast. And they worshipped the beast too. They said, `Who is like this beast? Who can fight against it?'
    20. Revelation 13:11
    And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like unto lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Revelation 13:10-12 (in Context) Revelation 13 (Whole Chapter)
    [ The Beast out of the Earth ] Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon.
    And I saw another beast ascending up from the earth, and it had two horns, like the lamb; and it spake as the dragon [and he spake as the dragon],
    Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb but talked like a dragon.
    21. Revelation 16:13
    And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs:
    Revelation 16:12-14 (in Context) Revelation 16 (Whole Chapter)
    And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
    And I saw three unclean spirits by the manner of frogs go out of the mouth of the dragon, and of the mouth of the beast, and of the mouth of the false prophet.
    I saw three bad spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the prophet who is not true.
    22. Revelation 20:2
    And he laid hold on the dragon, the old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
    Revelation 20:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 20 (Whole Chapter)
    He seized the dragon—that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan—and bound him in chains for a thousand years.
    And he caught the dragon, the old serpent, that is the Devil and Satan; and he bound him by a thousand years.
    He caught the dragon, that old snake who is called the devil and Satan. The angel tied him for a thousand years.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At

Islam cannot stand regardless of how popular it is
    Islam has been in existence for more than one thousand and four hundred years and Islam will exisit untill the judgement day whether you agree or not.
    for NO man comes to the Father but through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone
    This is your belif. Remeber the way how Jesus was crucufied and then decide.
    Understanding this FACT and the FACT that Islam admits that it received the word through an Angel
    and virsion mary recived from an angel that she will birth a child without a father. why didn't God spoke to her irectly?????
    And Angels NEVER EVER teach men the word of God NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD DO YOU EVER FIND AN ANGEL OF ANY SORT TEACHING MEN GODS WORD!!!!
    unfortunately it happened in your bible as i mentioned.

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At
    Quote Originally Posted by ابو علي الفلسطيني View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    First,I would like to ask you sister not to be affected by his words because his porpose is to confuse you, and i would like to advise you to read books about Isalm and christianity written by muslim people and order to know how to discuss him and they are availbe in this site in the libraryمنتدى الكتب
    I would like to give you these facts about the bible to discuss him with. First, Mark,Luke who wrote the bible they aren't Jesus disciple and they never saw or heared him. Secondly, the original versions of the bible have disappeared. so what can prove to me that the current bible is God's words? how did jesus's disciples wrote the bible?? did god talk to them directly or what? they said thay wrote the bible with inspiration how come!!!
    The Old testament says that god is one but the new testemant says that god has a son. what is his explanation for this contradiction?
    Jesus' language was Aramic but no bible is availabe in Aramic language?
    christianity says that jesus' disciples recieved revelations from god but jesus himself received no revelations? who is the prophet jesus or his disciples??
    the bible has no revealed verse that mark its begining or its end.
    the bible includes thousands of mistakes by the admission of christian scholars from 30,000 to 50,000 is this book which contains all these mistakes arevelation from god???
    christianity says that god is three gods in one! is this the logic and the wisdome believe? it doesn't make any sense to say that gos is one in three or three in one but Islam says god is one which a very simple logical understanding.
    The church gave jesus a strange series of promotions from a son of man to a son og god, which is more logic?
    they claim jesus was crucified, how could crucifying someone may save the whole world? is this logic?
    they say when jesus was crucifie he was arrested by the soldiers,beaten,spat on, whipped, kicked, mocked of, laughed at, and finally hanged on a cross. But Islam says that jesus was honored and saved by god. who is more logic?
    I would like you my sister to read this verse from the holy Quran to know what theway god shall talkwith people.
    "it is not given to any human being that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by revelation , or from behind a veil,or (that)He sends a massenger to reveal what He wills by His leave"الشورى 51
    so god makes it clear how He would talk to people (by a massenger) and not by anything else.
    we must be sure also that christianity tells many myths and many mysterious things that is hard to believe.
    they said that the devil stands in the way of jesus and talk to him. did he belive in this?? if he belived then he must belived in the (Jinn)because devil is a part of the Jinn. if he doesn't believe then christianit is wrong and he must refuse it
    i hope what i have said may help you and again never doubt your faith in god and islam and the holy Quran and read English books for this purpose as much as you can and write points for things he asks you about
    thank you
    dear brother , thank you too much for your care and reply
    but i`d like to tell you that i`m muslim by heart and mind.
    when i wrote this thread , i was searching to get a suitible reply for his stupid mind , not my muslim mind.
    don`t worry about about my faith at all.
    i`d like all of you join me in calling to Allah , coz i think u`ve more exprience.
    any way my e mail
    hn_forever@yahoo.com
    وان شاء الله تعالي ساحاول نشر اي ايميل يبعته لي وانشر ردي عليه وارجو منكم ان تتابعوني لانكم ستشاركوني الرد عليه باذن الله
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

but i`d like to tell you that i`m muslim by heart and mind.
    انا متاكد من ذلك ولا اشك فيه بتاتا
    وان شاء الله تعالي ساحاول نشر اي ايميل يبعته لي وانشر ردي عليه وارجو منكم ان تتابعوني لانكم ستشاركوني الرد عليه باذن الله
    باذنه تعالى سنتابع ذلك معك اختي الفاضلة
    حياك الله وجزاك الله خيرا

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At

وهذا هو الرد الذي ارسلته اليه:

hi , Rod
    i`m sorry for my late reply coz i`m too busy.
    i`ve read ur e mails , and not impressed in it, coz of 2 reasons:
    1- your tone in talking about Quran carry mockry.
    2- i think that you ignored that i told you in my pervious mail replying on ur reply about Bible corruption, that i`ve more about this issue and i asked you to exchange our chairs after i finished it , and i think you know very well that i didn`t finish it yet.....and also you ignored to reply on my e mail which i discuss ur 1st reply on the 1st group of proofs against Bible.

i think you escape defending Bible.
    you was in hurry to escape that and to exchange our chairs.

you must know that i never mind replying questions about Islam , but i`m insisting also not to ignore our important issue about corruption of Bible.

my reply on ur e mail is the following:

i`ll use ur words in high lighted statements
    The Muslim world needs to wake up to the facts and stop living in this delusion falsely discounting the Bible base on verses no one is trying to hide or edit out to prove anything to anyone and these verses change nothing of significance in the Bible regardless

The Muslims do not live in delusion ,Islam lives the real facts and logic which deny that God could be killed and before killing him ,he was beaten and cursed and they spat on him ,the real delusion is for those who believe that the Creator can be humiliated by such shameful and invented manner,Jesus never said in the Bible that he is the God and that he consists from 3 hypostasis,there is no texts in the Holly Book which supports the base of the Christianity faith.
    It is the real delusion ,that we can believe that what mentioned in Matthew 28-1,2 is acceptable ,how Jesus as a God could resurrect himself from death ,yet he could not remove the stone and needed the angel to roll it away

Matthew 28-1,2

1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
    2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back

God speaks and God has spoken, and he has spoken to chosen men and even those who are not chosen at times but are in the vicinity, so this is not a question of does God communicates with men, He sure does and has from the beginning

And Angels NEVER EVER teach men the word of God NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD DO YOU EVER FIND AN ANGEL OF ANY SORT TEACHING MEN GODS WORD!!!! So how in heavens name can Muhammad get teaching from any angel whatsoever?

The angel has informed Mary that she will conceive a son ,why did not God tell her directly if you are denying that angels could be God's messengers to man ,further more why the angel did not say to Mary that she will be onceiving the God himself

Luke 1-30,31

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
    31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Islam cannot stand regardless of how popular it is

Islam has been in existence for more than one thousand and four hundred years and Islam will exisit untill the judgement day regardless of your or my opinion.

And Angels NEVER EVER teach men the word of God NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD DO YOU EVER FIND AN ANGEL OF ANY SORT TEACHING MEN GODS WORD!!!! So how in heavens name can Muhammad get teaching from any angel whatsoever?
    unforunatly it occured in your Bible as i mentioned.

also i`d like to reply on the part concerning Jinn :
    i`d like you one :
    is there any creature called dragon or is't just in the bible ????
    Job 7:11-13
    Isaiah 27:1-3
    Isaiah 51:8-10
    Revelation 12:1-3

also i`d like to mention the following to you
    Mark 5:13
    Mark 6:7
    Luke 4:36

what means unclean spirits in those verses?????

and i`d like to aske you , if you believe that there is satan??
    satan is a kind of Jinn.

i wrote a brief e mail coz i`m busy , and unforunatly i`ve lost my e mail i prepared for you.
    anyway , i`m waiting ur reply on this e mail , and on a pervious e mail you ignore and escape replying on it.
    and i`n insisting to continue our discussion about corruption of Bible, and i never mind clarifying anything about Quran and Islam.
    we can proceed in the 2 ways.

plz to reply on both mails
    regards,
    Nashwa
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At

في انتظار المزيد من ردودكم وتعليقاتكم
    جزاكم الله كل الخير علي مساعدتي
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last Activity
    23-09-2009
    At
    11:08 AM

احسنت رد جميل
    tell him that the Angel who spoke to Mohammed is the holy ghost the same angle they worship as god
    the same that was with jesus all the time
    the same that talk to Mary about Jesus
    GOOD LOOK
    أخبرينا بالجديد
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At

قبل ان اعرض لكم الايميل الذي طلبت منه الا يتجاهل الرد عليه
    احب ان اعرض لكم الايميل الاصلي الذي ناقشت فيه بعض تناقضات الانجيل وساعرض لكم رده حتي تستطيعوا فهم الايميل المقصود الذي اعادت ارساله له الان وطلبت منه الا يتجاهل مناقشته

اليكم الايميل الاول:

Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:30 PM
    From: "hn forever" <hn_forever@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "romckri" <romckri@gmail.com>Hi, Rod
    now i`m to introduce to you the 1 st part of my proofs that Bible in your hands had been corrupted.
    i`ll write it to you , and wait you clear , specific reply on it , then i`ll proceed introducing more proofs.

let`s begin;
    if Bible in ur hands is the true word of God without being corrupted, so it must be free of any mistakes and of any contradictions.

first proof:
    (who ordered David to number Israel and Juda????)
    2nd Samuel 24:1

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1st Chronicles 21:1

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

in the 1 st verse it told that Lord was who ordered David to number them , while the 2 nd verse told that satan was who ordered them ,

2nd:

what was number of Israel and Jude ?

2nd Samuel 24:9

And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

1st Chronicles 21:5-6

And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.

But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king's word was abominable to Joab

3rd:

(Did Michal have cildren or not?)

* 2nd Samuel 6:23

Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death

*2nd Samuel 21:8

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:

4th:

2nd Chronicles 9:25

And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

1st Kings 4:26

And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

5 th:

Genesis 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

according to this verse , any plant can be eaten....but this is aganist scientific facts, coz it`s well known that there are poisionous types of plants.

so if this verse is the word of God , didn`t God know that there are plants harmful can`t be eaten???!!!!!!!

6th:

Jeremiah 51:64

And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.

please note the red words in this verse...according to it , Jeremiah didn`t write the next chapter , jermiah 52.....so who wrote it????????

7 th:

who killed Saul?

1st Samuel 31:4-6

Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him.

So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.

2nd Samuel 1:9-10

He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

i`m waiting your clear direct specific replies on my points..... if something you don`t have answer , you can ask me for time to search for it , it`s ok

with my best wishes, nashwa
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information