Nice Supplications for Ramadan Prayers

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Nice Supplications for Ramadan Prayers

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

Default Nice Supplications for Ramadan Prayers

For Relief of Pain and warding off the Evil Eye
    And indeed those who disbelieve would almost smite you with their eyes when they hear the reminder and they say: Indeed he is mad although it is nothing but a reminder (Surah Al-Qalam: V 51 – 52)

I seek protection for you in Allah’s perfect words from every devil and every poisonous reptile and every evil eye (Bukhari)

I seek protection in Allah’s perfect words from his anger and his punishment and the evil of his slaves and the whisperings of the devils and that they should come near me. (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)

In the name of Allah, may he bless you, and cure you of every sickness, and the evil of the one who envies, when he envies and from the evil of every eye. (Muslim)

O Lord of mankind, remove the pain and heal. You are the healer. There is no healing except your healing which leaves no sickness (Mishkat)
    Invocations for Repentance
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) states; O people, repent before Allah, I repent a hundred times a day before Him. (Muslim)
    O Allah! Forgive me for my mistakes and my ignorance, and over look the extremities in my deeds; and those sins too of which You are between aware than me. O Allah! Forgive me regarding that which I did intentionally and seriously; and that too which I did joyfully and playfully; and those deeds too which I did unintentionally and ignorantly; and those deeds, too, which I did purposely. (Bukhari)

We are returners, repentants, worshippers, and thankful to Our Lord.

O Allah! Forgive all my sins, the tiny of them and the great of them; the first of them and the last of them; the open of them and the secret of them.

O Allah! Indeed You are the Most Forgiving and You love forgiveness , then do forgive me.

O Allah! Your forgiveness is more vast than my sins, and I expect Your Mercy regarding my deeds. (Hakim)

O Allah! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins, so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Forgiver, The Merciful.

O Allah! Make distance between myself and my wrong-doings as You have made distance between the East and West, O Allah! Purify me of wrong-doings as a white garment is purified of dirt, O Allah! Wash me of my wrong-doings with snow, water and hail. (Bukhari)

O My Lord, accept my repentance, wash away my sins, answer my supplications, clearly establish my evidences, make ture my tongue, guide my heart and dry out malice from within my breast. (Tirmidi)

Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire.

O My Lord, forgive me and accept my repentance, for indeed, You are The Acceptor of Repentance. The All Forgiving. (Ibn-Maja)

I seek forgiveness from Allah, there is no deity but Him, The Living, The Eternal and I repent to Him. (repeat 3 times) (Abu-Dawud)

Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You will not forgive us and bestow upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.

Your are our Protector, so forgive us and have Mercy on us; for You are the Best of those who forgive.

We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all).

Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us. Our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Patron and give us victory over the disbelieving people. (Al Baqarah,:286)

Our Lord! Forgive our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds and make us die along with ‘Al-Abrar’. (Al A’raf: 193)

Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions, and establish our feet firmly. (Al- Imran: 147)

And Seek the forgiveness of Your Lord and return to Him in repentance, that He may grand you good enjoyment. (Hud: 3)

Our Lord! You comprehend all things in Mercy and Knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your Way, and save them from the torment of the blazing Fire. (Momin: 7)

Our Lord! We believe so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy.
    Invocations for Agony and Depression
    Don’t despair of Allah’s Mercy (Az- Zumar: 53)

O Allah, I seek your protection from anxiety and sadness, and I seek your protection from helplessness and laziness, and I seek your protection from stinginess and cowardice, and I seek your protection from heavy debt and the oppression of men. (Bukhari)

Say: ‘Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed For us: He is our Protector’; And on Allah let the Believers Put their trust.

O Allah, I hope for your mercy, so do not entrust me to my soul for the twinkling of an eyelid and rectify my matters totally. There is no God but you. (Bukhari)

There is no God but you, Glory be to you. Indeed I was of the wrongdoers. (Tirmidhi)

There is no God but Allah the exalted the forbearing. There is no God but Allah, Lord of the supreme throne. There is no God but Allah, Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Honourable throne. (Bukhari)

I only complain of my distraction and anguish To Allah, and I know from Allah That which ye know not…

If Allah do touch thee with hurt, there is none can remove it but He; if He do design some benefit for thee, there is non can keep back His favour: He cause it to reach Whomsoever of His servants He pleases. And He is the Oft-Forgiving. Most Merciful.

I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving Creature, but He hath Grasp of its fore-lock, Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight path.

What Allah Out of His Mercy Doth bestow on mankind None can withhold: What He doth withhold, None can grant, Apart from Him: And He is Exalted in Power, Full Wisdom.

Say: “Sufficient is Allah for me! In Him trust those Who put their trust.”

(They Prayed): “Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, And to Thee do we turn In repentance: to Thee is our final Return. “Our Lord! Make us not a test and trial for the Unbelievers, But Thou art the exalted in Might, the Wise.”

“O Allah! I am Your bond servant, son of Your bondsman, and son of Your bondswoman. My forelock is in Your Hands; Your judgement is continuously being carried out upon me; Your sentence upon me is just. I ask You with every name that is Yours, with which You have named Yourself, brought down in Your book, taught to one of Your creation, or have preferred for Yourself in the hidden knowledge, with You; that You make the Qur’an the delight of my heart, and the light of my chest, and the means of dispelling my grief, my worry and my sorry. (Ahmad)
    Invocations for Cure
    ‘And we reveal The Quran that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it Incrase the evildoers in nothing but ruin.’ (Surah Bani Israel. V82) “
    And say: My Lord! Forgive and have mercy for You are best of all who show mercy”. (Surah Al- Momin, V118)
    In the name of Allah I exorcize you from everything and safeguard you from every evil that may harm you and from the eye of a jealous one, Allah would cure you and I invoke the name of Allah for you.
    I seek refuge in the Glory of Allah, and His ability from the evil of that which I experience and caution. ( place your hand at the place where you feel pain in your body and say Bismillah)
    I ask Allah, The Mighty, The Lord of the Mighty Throne, to cure you (Whoever, visited a sick person whose set time (of death) has not yet come and says at his place 7 times, Allah would not but heal him)
    I seek refuge in the perfect and complete words of Allah from every satan and venomous reptile and from every evil eye.
    O Allah! Indeed, I pray to You for good health, piety, a good character and a satisfying fate.
    Take away the disease, O the Lord of the people! Cure him has You are the one who cures. There is no cure but Yours, a cure that leaves no disease. ( Upon visiting the sick person) The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) would rub his right hadn about the place of pain and recite this du’ua
    There is no have in sickness. If Allah wills, it will cleanse your sins. Indeed My Lord is Guardian over all things. (Surah Hud: V 83)
    O my Lord, Indeed I am overcome , so help me. (Surah Al – Qamar, V 10)
    Invocations for Protection
    He who recites ‘Surah Ikhlas’ at the time of his death, is protected from the torment in the Grave, and on the Day of Judgement, the Angels wil hold him by his hand and lead him across the As-Sirat (The Bridge) (Tabrani)

If anyone memorizes the last ten Surah’s of the Qur’an he will be protected form the turmoil of the Ad- Dajjal. (Muslim)

He who recites Surah Al-Mulk before going to bed at night, Allah saves him from the punishment of the Grave (Nisai)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) used to recite the last three Surah’s of the Qur’an every night before going to bed. He would cup his hands together and blow over them after reciting them. Then he would rub his palms all over his head, face an those parts of his capital body that his hands could reach. 3 times. (Muslim)

When you go to your bed recite Ayat al- Kursi for their will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn. (Bukhari)

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the withdrawal of Your blessing and the change of Your protection from me and from Your sudden wrath, and from every displeasure of Yours.

O Allah! I seek refuge with Your from the difficult moment of calamity and from being overtaken by destruction and from being destined to an evil end and from t he malicious joy of enemies.

O Allah! I seek refuge with you from contradictions amongst us, and hatred (amongst us) and unpleasant behaviour towards others.

O Allah! I seek refuge with You from laziness and geriatric old age, from all kinds of sins and from being in debt; from the affliction of the Fire and from the punishment of the Fire and from the evil of the affliction of wealth: and I seek refuge from the affliction of poverty.
    O Allah! I seek refuge with You from my house falling on me, I seek refuge with You from falling into an abyss, I seek refuge with You from drowning, burning, and decrepitude, I seek refuge with You from the devil harming me at the time of my death; I seek refuge with You, from dying in your path while retreating: and I seek refuge with You from dying of the string of a poisonous creature.

I seek refuge in the perfect word of Allah from the evil of what He has created. (3 times in the evening) whoever takes a lodging place for himself then let him say nothing would harm him until he would depart from that place. (Tirmidhi)

None has the right to worshipped but Allah. He is the only one and has no partners. For Him is the Kingdom and all the praises are due for Him. He is Omnipotent.

I seek refuge in Allah, from the despicable devil, from his diabolical possession, from his instigation of pride and form his evil erotic verses.

In the name of Allah; O Allah! Protect us from Satan and also protect what You bestow upon us (i.e. the coming offspring) from Satan. (To be recited before intercourse)

In the name of Allah, with Whose name nothing in the Earth, nor in the Heavens can cause harm, and He is The Hearer, The Well Knower, (nothing would harm him) read 3 times morning and evening.

O Allah! Indeed, I seek refuge with You from the evil day , the evil night, the evil hour, the evil friend and the abode which has evil neighbors.

O Allah! I beg of You all the good that Your Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) begged of You and seek Your Protection against all the evil, against which Your Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) sought Your protection. You are the One Who is asked for help and is for You to convey Your guidance. There is no strength to resist evil nor power to do good except through Allah.
    Dua – E – Qunoot
    O Allah! Guide me so as to be amongst those whom you have guided and grant me well- being so as to be amongst those whom you have granted well- being to and befriend and be a guardian over me so as to be amongst those whom you have befriended and bless me in what you have granted and save me from the evil of what you have decreed because indeed you alone can decree and not can anything be decreed against your will, indeed not can be humiliated whom you befriend and not can be honoured whom you have enmity for, greatly blessed are you our Rabb and greatly exalted we seek yours forgiveness and turn in repentance towards you and may the mercy of Allah be upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)

O Allah! Indeed we seek your help and seek your forgiveness and believe in you and trust upon you and praise you in the best way and are grateful to you and are not ungrateful and we shun and leave whoever disobeys you. O Allah! Only you do, we worship and offer prayers and prostrate to and towards you, we run and show servitude to and we hope of your mercy and fear your wrath for indeed your wrath is one to befall the disbelievers.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

Default مشاركة: Nice Supplications for Ramadan Prayers

To our Brothers and Sisters in Islam we dedicate for you these audio Duaa's

http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFi...ame=Audio_Duas

Enjoy

happy listening