My Father Sheikh Ahmed Deedat - by Yousuf Deedat (1/7-4-7)s)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: My Father Sheikh Ahmed Deedat - by Yousuf Deedat (1/7-4-7)s)

Last Activity
    19-05-2011
    At
    01:24 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    By Son Yousuf Deedat. Plus bonus video of the funeral of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat.

Yousuf Deedat, the son who used to accompany his late father all over the world talks about how he became a fan of his dad and what changed his life and what he is to us.

Sheikh Ahmed Deedat:
    In 1986, the King Faisal Foundation awarded the King Faisal International Prize for SERVICE TO ISLAM, to a South African who is more or better known than many dignitaries in their own countries. This was the first time that this prestigious award has been awarded to a South African. The recipient of this award was a man totally dedicated to his faith and its propagation and who was not afraid to challenge any one to a debate to settle once and for all the matter, who has the good news right? He was none other than Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, reverently known and called UNCLE by those who hold him in high esteem and admiration.

The award came after a lifetime of struggle to propagate Islam and to defend Islam against the onslaught of the missionaries. Finally, he was given recognition by the international Muslim

community that he deserved and focused more sharply the attention of the Muslim world on the most important aspect of his work, the challenge to propagate Islam. This was his life long ambition to focus the Muslim world's attention and resources on the propagation of Islam, and at last he succeeded. What a moment of jubilation, achievement and personal gratification for Sheikh Deedat the award was, a turning point in his life.

Sheikh Deedat did not have much formal schooling, but he was self-taught through experience and a penchant for reading, debating, discussion, and a profound sense of commitment to a mission and goal. He was driven and goal oriented. He was focused and never let up until the job was done. He was sharp, perceptive, forthright, fiery, and daring in his challenge of those whom he debated, particularly against those who equal his missionary zeal and sense of audacity. Formal schooling did not destroy his creative prowess, his tenacity, ambition, drive, and sheer daring to swim upstream.

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعيإنتَبِهوا!فكثيراًمن الأمورالهامة البَعض يقع فيها بحُسن نيـِّة http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t179459.html
    أى مُتنَصِر لا يساوى ثمن حذآئِهhttp://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t30078.html
    القساوسَة مَدعوون للإجابَة على الآتى
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t179075.html
    مُغلَق للتَحديث

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

جزاكم الله خير
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

He was sharp, perceptive, forthright, fiery, and daring in his challenge of those whom he debated, particularly against those who equal his missionary zeal and sense of audacity. Formal schooling did not destroy his creative prowess, his tenacity, ambition, drive, and sheer daring to swim upstream.

May Allah bless his soul
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Deedat was sharp, perceptive, forthright, fiery, and daring in his challenge of those whom he debated, and he had a great sense of audacity to match anyone out there. His tenacity, ambition, drive, wit, and his ability to challenge anyone interest me, but I don't know if Deedat would want his son or anyone to take his mantle. I remember Deedat quoting in Arabic that "True smashes the brains of falsehood" before his debates. I listen to all of his lectures carefully. I watch him in his sick bed and his reaction to the debates people played back for him. It seemed to make him very uncomfortable. I would dare to say he seemed tormented by them and yet Muslims close to him would play them over and over again. His stroke took away his ability to move and talk but he could see hear and understand.
    I don't believe Deedat spoke truth in his debates. IMO, he had zeal that was not according to knowledge. I felt sorry for him, and the life he led, because I believe he spent it poking his finger consistently in God's eye. I believe Deedat saw his life *****ing before him, and he felt all the reaping from his sowing. Yes, he felt it and he was trying and crying to tell people"No, no, no, I went the wrong way; don't play my debates back to me they are burning me. I spent my life saying truth smashes the brains of falsehood and I was the one that was in the wrong. God silence me don't follow my path please understand don't do it I was dead wrong." Deedat had an answer and won almost every if nor all battles in debate but in the end he lost the war and he knew it and felt the torment from it. This is what I believe God has shown me. Wise people learn from their mistakes, but a wiser person, he learns from the mistakes of others. I have learned what not to do from Deedat, and I hope that in the end he repented to God unto salvation in Christ Jesus.

Thread Information