أيهما أعظم: محمدأم المسيح، عليهما جميعا السلام؟ (1-5)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: أيهما أعظم: محمدأم المسيح، عليهما جميعا السلام؟ (1-5)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    10:58 PM

وَقَالَ مُوسَى يَا فِرْعَوْنُ إِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِنْ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ* حَقِيقٌ عَلَى أَنْ لا أَقُولَ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلا الْحَقَّ قَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِبَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعِيَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ" (الأعراف/ 104- 105)
    Moses said: O Pharaoh! Lo! I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds,

قَالَ مُوسَى لِقَوْمِهِ اسْتَعِينُوا بِاللَّهِ وَاصْبِرُوا إِنَّ الأَرْضَ لِلَّهِ يُورِثُهَا مَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَالْعَاقِبَةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ* قَالُوا أُوذِينَا مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ تَأْتِيَنَا وَمِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جِئْتَنَا قَالَ عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَنْ يُهْلِكَ عَدُوَّكُمْ وَيَسْتَخْلِفَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَيَنْظُرَ كَيْفَ تَعْمَلُونَ" (الأعراف/ 128- 129).

And Moses said unto his people: Seek help in Allah and endure. Lo! the earth is Allah's. He giveth it for an inheritance to whom He will. And lo! the sequel is for those who keep their duty (unto Him). They said: We suffered hurt before thou camest unto us, and since thou hast come unto us. He said: It may be that your Lord is going to destroy your adversary and make you viceroys in the earth, that He may see how ye behave.

As for the Messenger Mohammed PBUH, I present to the reader the following Koranic verses:

"وَلَقَدْ نَصَرَكُمُ اللَّهُ بِبَدْرٍ وَأَنْتُمْ أَذِلَّةٌ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ* إِذْ تَقُولُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَلَنْ يَكْفِيَكُمْ أَنْ يُمِدَّكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ بِثَلاثَةِ آَلافٍ مِنَ الْمَلائِكَةِ مُنْزَلِينَ* بَلَى إِنْ تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا وَيَأْتُوكُمْ مِنْ فَوْرِهِمْ هَذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ بِخَمْسَةِ آَلافٍ مِنَ الْمَلائِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ" (آل عمران/124- 125)
    When thou didst say unto the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should support you with three thousand angels sent down (to your help)? Nay, but if ye persevere, and keep from evil, and (the enemy) attack you suddenly, your Lord will help you with five thousand angels sweeping on.
    "وَلَئِنْ قُلْتَ (يا محمد) إِنَّكُمْ مَبْعُوثُونَ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْمَوْتِ لَيَقُولَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُبِينٌ" (هود/ 7)
    And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was upon the water - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. Yet if thou (O Muhammad) sayest: Lo! ye will be raised again after death! those who disbelieve will surely say: This is naught but mere magic.
    "قَالَ (أى النبى محمد) رَبِّي يَعْلَمُ الْقَوْلَ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَالأَرْضِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ" (الأنبياء/ 4)
    He saith: My Lord knoweth what is spoken in the heaven and the earth. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

This is in addition to other verses in which almighty God command his prophet Mohammed to say to his people this and that. They are many verses. This in Koran and gospels are similar to the biography of Mohammed. Therefore, the words of Jesus son of Mariam are not the counterpart of what came attributed to the prophet Mohammed PBUH in Koran. Rather, it is similar to his speech in the biography and Prophetic traditions (Hadith). It is known that the great majority of his (PBUH) hadith start with the statement: “the Messenger of Allah said”. They are all found in the faith, legislation and moral and behavioral guidance. If we draw a comparison between the number of Hadith, prophetic speeches and their counterparts of the Messiah PBUH, indisputably, the scales of Prophet Mohammed would be tipped. If we repeated the statement “I say to you” which was stated in the words of the Messiah, here are some evidence in this respect: Allah's Apostle addressed the people, and after praising and glorifying Allah, he mentioned the liar (Dajaal), so he said: “ I warn you against him, no prophet ignored to warn his people. Noah warned his nation, but I will tell you something about him no other prophet said to his nation… , a woman struck another wife of her husband with a rock and she was pregnant , so she was killed. Allah’s Apostle managed to take out what is in her womb and made her people punish her. They said: Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah, he will have a reward. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that “Alif, Laam, Meem” is a letter, rather I am saying that “Alif” is a letter, “laam” is a letter and “meem” is a letter.”
    In addition, the messiah saying in the Bibles : the truth I say” was stated as said by El-Khedr in one of the talks of “El-Zahr El-Nader” as narrated by Ibn Hagr El-Aasklany. The complete **** of the statement says: yes, the truth I say: you have asked me of a great thing and I won’t disappoint you. There is another Hadith in which the prophet witnesses to Omar as follows: God has made truth on the tongue and heart of Omar. In another Hadith, we hear Abi Zer El-Ghafary, May God bless him, say about the messenger of Allah PBUH: he commanded me to say the truth, even if it were bitter. This means the same as the statement, the truth I utter (say); however, it was phrased according to the original structure with the verb preceding the object.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Then St. Paul used as well this statement: “"I'm telling you to keep away from these men for now. Leave them alone,” (Acts 5/38), “Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you allow yourselves to be circumcised, the Messiah will be of no benefit to you.” (Paul message to Galatians 5/2). As the readers can see this is a dangerous talk, for if Jesus was a deity how dares Paul no matter what were the causes to say that he will be of no benefit for his worshippers? And the acts of body are obvious which are adultery, prostitution, impurity, worship of idols, magic, hostility, dispute, jealousy, anger, partisanship, discord, envy, murder, drunkenness. Examples of these which I mention here I say about them as mentioned before: I said as well: whoever do this do not inherit the kingdom of the Lord (Paul Message to Galatians). (rather, he repeated the saying of the Messiah by letter: the truth I say about the Messiah and I do not lie, a teacher of nations in faith and truth. “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18/1-8). What then, the matter as it is revealed does not deserve all this fuss!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

تم الموضوع بحمد الله
    الكتاب مرفقات لعمل التصحيحات التى تظهر مثل النجوم
    مع الشكر للمتابعين
    ارجو من الاخوة فى منتدانا الشقيق ايمان واى قسم الترجمة تنقيحها وجعلها ممكنة التوزيع والنشر على المواقع الاجنبية
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

جزاك الله خير

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread Information