bart ehrman says in " how jesus became God : dissimiliarity and the message of jesus

what of you have sayings in which jesus is not identified as the son of man ????
even better .....
what if you have verses in which jesus appears to be speaking about someone other than himslef as the son of man ?
those are verses not likely that christians would make up >>> because they believed he is the son of man
look again at the sayings above ?>> there is no hint that jesus is speaking about himself when he refers to the son of man coming to judge earth
readers naturaly assume jesus is talking about himself >>> because they already believe he is the son of man
but nothing in those sayings would make anyone to make the identification
these sayings are not phrased the way early christians would have been likely to invent
if they rather than jesus had come up with

WHO DID JESUS THINK HE WAS

my interest in this book on theological religious question

of how and when jesus came to be thought of as God
and my argument is that its not what jesus spent his days preaching at all
on the contrary

the burden of his message was an apocalyptic proclamation
of coming destruction and salvation he declared the son of man would be coming on the clouds of heaven (Mohammed peace on him israa miraaaj"
very soon in judgement of earth

and people need to be prepared

for the new kingdom which is to come in which the righteous would be vindicated
but what about jesus ???
the messanger himself ?
what would be his role in the coming kingdom of the son of man ( Mohammed peace on him )

jesus's self messsianic understanding """""""

i think there are excellent reasons to believe jesus thought of himself as the messiah
the messiah thought to be the ruler of people of israel
but as apocalyptist
jesus didnt think the future kingdom is going to be won by political struggle
it was going to be brought by the son of man (Mohamed peace on him )
then the kingdom would arrive
then i believe jesus thought he would be the king in that kingdom ( of that other man )

يا اخوة هذا موضوع مهم جداااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا
بارت ايرمن و الله كلامه هذا معناه خطيييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييير جدا

يثبت الاسلام بما لا يدع مجال للشك
و لو قراتم كل الكتاب ستزدادوا عجبا

كيف ان هذا الشخص الآخر ... سيحضر دينونة على جميع الناس
حكم الله في جميع الناس

الله اكبررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر ررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر
الله اكبررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر ررررررررررررررررررررررررررر