The forgotten person in the trinity : The Holy Spirit

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The forgotten person in the trinity : The Holy Spirit

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by pandora

What are you saying!!!! It's not about ownership.. Everything of God belongs to God.. Except that which God decides to give elsewhere. Which in this case God GIVES authority to Jesus as His word, by His word everything was created. Gods word by which we shall be judged. Again to repeat ... The Holy Spirit is not seen as A god.

Read the passage carefully we are judging based on the language of the passage itself:

"The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand.36"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

You do not have to explain the passage for it explains itself , why has the passage not mentioned the holy ghost , why did it not give as much importance to the belief in the holy ghost as the son !!!! This was the point and the question which you did not cover in your answer

Do you order yourself around? Do you tell yourself to do something you wish to do? Or do you just go ahead make the decision and do it.

Yet Jesus prayed to the father , can someone pray to himself !!!!!???

plus this was not our discussion Where is the holy spirit , why was the father and the son mentioned and the holy spirit neglected. If they were one they would have been mentioned all at once

These comments are borderline blasphemy in their mocking tone. I choose not to answer
    I see nothing of what you say here , it is the same questions as before. If it was mocking you would not have answered the passages before , which only means that you chose not to answer.

and you did not answer the last comment :

Quote Originally Posted by huria

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
    “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you" John 17

The Father glorifies the Son, the Son glorifies the Father, and no mention of the holy spirit.

Clearly from the context the writer saw only the father and the son but no holy spirit

All these passages prove that the Holy ghost to early christians was not considered part of god or a god , it just did not exist in the first century ; Nothing no mention at all !!!!

And to prove my point to pandora the protestant member here you go :

It is indeed true that the name "Trinity" is nowhere to be found in the Holy Scriptures, but has been conceived and invented by man.(Luther Martin. The Sermons of Martin Luther, Church Postil, 1522; III:406-421)

Martin luthor also said that they were three distinct persons :

That Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, three distinct persons in one divine essence and nature, are one God, who has created heaven and earth...Concerning these articles there is no contention or dispute, since we on both sides confess them. Therefore it is not necessary now to treat further of them. (Luther Martin. The Smallclad Papers. 1537. Translated by F. Bente and W. H. T. Dau)

Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 02-09-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Accept my apology 1989... I choose not to debate with you in this thread. I can see from your methodology it is possible you could lead me to blasphemy. I will not go there. Make of it what you will. It matters not an iota to me.

Peace unto you.

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Accept my apology 1989... I choose not to debate with you in this thread. I can see from your methodology it is possible you could lead me to blasphemy. I will not go there. Make of it what you will. It matters not an iota to me.

Peace unto you.

And peace unto you too
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information