OT shows Jesus' purpose and how He died for us.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OT shows Jesus' purpose and how He died for us.

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts, but we ignore them; for instance, we know that Jesus didn't die many deaths so we take that variant or nonsense error to mean He died only once as being the intended meaning of the copyist. Like I said, the Bible was written as a direct dictation from the mouth of God so we have more for correct nonsense errors whereas you cannot do this with the Quran. Therefore the misconception Allah had of Christians considering him the third of God's tri unity is not excusable, IMHO. This answers your question.

Peace

Do not mix up between topics , you are not allowed to this , we are discussing trinity in another thread

As for this answer , congradulations for since you said this statement :
    I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts, but we ignore them

Unintentionally you have admitted the CORRUPTION of the old testament

So you are between two :

1. either this passage does not talk about Jesus
    2. Or the OT is corrupted and still this passage is unreliable

BTW I am sure this is your personal opinion , like always I am debating your personal opinion

peace
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Do not mix up between topics , you are not allowed to this , we are discussing trinity in another thread

As for this answer , congradulations for since you said this statement :
    I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts, but we ignore them

Unintentionally you have admitted the CORRUPTION of the old testament

So you are between two :

1. either this passage does not talk about Jesus
    2. Or the OT is corrupted and still this passage is unreliable

BTW I am sure this is your personal opinion , like always I am debating your personal opinion

peace
    As I mentioned, I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts that are not corruptions. We know that Jesus didn't die many deaths so we take that variant or nonsense error to mean He died only once as being the intended meaning of the copyist. This is not changing the subject; it is answering the question asked.

Like I said, the Bible was NOT written as a direct dictation from the mouth of God so we have room to correct nonsense errors and variants; whereas, you cannot do this with the Quran. Therefore, the misconception Allah had of Christians considering him the third of God's tri unity is not excusable, IMHO. This does answer your question. There is no doubt the OT prophesied concerning Jesus. Again, nonsense errors and variants are not corruptions; they are more like typos. Like I make on this forum, but I don't have the privilege to correct them like you do.
    Peace

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    As I mentioned, I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts that are not corruptions. We know that Jesus didn't die many deaths so we take that variant or nonsense error to mean He died only once as being the intended meaning of the copyist. This is not changing the subject; it is answering the question asked.

Like I said, the Bible was NOT written as a direct dictation from the mouth of God so we have room to correct nonsense errors and variants; whereas, you cannot do this with the Quran. Therefore, the misconception Allah had of Christians considering him the third of God's tri unity is not excusable, IMHO. This does answer your question. There is no doubt the OT prophesied concerning Jesus. Again, nonsense errors and variants are not corruptions; they are more like typos. Like I make on this forum, but I don't have the privilege to correct them like you do.
    Peace

Ok AGAIN FOR THE THOUSAND TIME THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE TRINITY DO NOT MIX UP BETWEEN THREADS ,you have already broken a ton of rules so show me , the readers , and the mediators some respect because this is starting to become redicolous

Second and most importantly here is another contradicting statement you said :

As I mentioned, I admit there are thousands of nonsense errors and variants in the old manuscripts that are not corruptions

Variations and errors are the definition of corruption clearly if you actually knew christianity you would not have dared to say and admit such a thing !!!!

typos are errors in spelling say however this is hebrew and from what I metioned before :

in verse 10 it says :
    10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The word seed here in both the KJB and the original hebrew refers to a biological son BUT jesus did not have a son !!!

This is not a spelling error since it is a new word on its whole

peace

peace
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information