the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    11:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    There is no point proving it to you, because you will try to get out of it saying the Bible is corrupted like a broken record, so I will not waste my time on this with you. Besides, I have already shown you proof. If you don't believe what I say, you wouldn't believe if one came back from the dead to tell you!
    Meaning you have no proof that trinity was mentioned in the FIRST CENTURY of christianity !!! LOL I asked bring me any mention of trinity in the FIRST CENTURY , I did not say in the bible because it does not exist there

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight
    *LOL, nor you!
    I know I did prove but here you are confessing AGAIN that you didn't
    Thank you for the confession
    LOL you need to read what you say before you post it

Wow, so it took Allah that long (600 years) to realize people were believing by the Billions that Jesus died and rose for our sin, and that the torah was corrupted and needed His word guarded, and as a result Christianity still out weighs Islam in number and millions of Muslims covert to Christianity every day as well. What you share is far fetched friend. LOL, Christianity was made to appear as declining to you like Allah made it appear that Jesus died on the cross. His best of plans was deceptive in my mind's eye. He admits in the Quran; he does best what the unbelievers were doing. What were they doing? Were they plotting, scheming, deceiving and planning? Yes, that is it in a nutshell.
    LOL your perverse understanding of other's statement shows how weak and ignorant you are (as usual)

You obviously were embarraced by the fact that your religion is rapidly declining due to a religion which came 600 years later

By the Burningignorant I already explained that the true followers of Jesus knew that he did not die because he told them but obviously you would not know

I don't need to convince myself of your delusions you do just fine convincing me. There is no misunderstanding on my part. As for Peter being a true follower, I agree, that is why Peter said: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1Peter 1: 3-7
    Of course, you will try to say this is a corruption, but that cannot be found anywhere in the Quran about the NT Bible or the gospel; so you are stuck with a discrepancy again
    Actually Burningignorant I already proved that the Quran mentioned the corruption of the gospels Also from the hadeeth but as the coward you are you still avoided the answer rather gave me a vague obscure answer in another thread. This is your style , you run away and avoid answering by going to such pathetic tactics

BTW the first epistle of Peter is a pseudonymous text meaning the author attributed it to Peter while he was not actually Peter. It was as biblical new testament scholar say was written in 81 AD.

Also the Quran said the injil was corrupted . Again because of your poor understanding skills I have to repeat this , injil in Arabic= Gospel .

There is no ignorance on my part. The Quran borrowed the story from the gospel (a gospel that was never given to Jesus as the Quran states) and I proved that already, but it rejects the reason the gospel gives for His virgin birth to make up a corruption you now follow; therefore, the crushing defeat is the other way around friend!!!

Peace

LOL you give no answer to my response . This is a smokescreen to cover your loses

you proved nothing!!!! Or else bring me your proof

LOL it seems that you are just posting to keep people and persuade them from seeing yours and your bible's crushing and humiliating defeat

BTW if you really think you proved it answer this question :

What is the definition of the word scripture corruption
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    11:41 PM

The one response Burninglight avoids:

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.
    Quran 3: 187

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.
    Quran 2: 79

Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims? How do you ask the people of the Scriptures, though your Book (i.e. the Qur'an) which was revealed to His Prophet is the most recent information from Allah and you recite it, the Book that has not been distorted? Allah has revealed to you that
    the people of the scriptures have changed with their own hands

what was revealed to them and they have said (as regards their changed Scriptures): This is from Allah, in order to get some worldly benefit thereby." Ibn `Abbas added: "Isn't the knowledge revealed to you sufficient to prevent you from asking them? By Allah I have never seen any one of them asking (Muslims) about what has been revealed to you."

Saheeh Bukhary
    Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 850

The questions Burninglight avoids:

1.Is there any mention of trinity in the bible or in the first two centuries of christianity???

2. ARE the variations and edits to the bible inspired by God ???
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13

Thread Information