the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    It is simple, look at it this way, we believe that God is just and wise, so why would God link our salvation to something ( the trinity ) nobody in this world can understand? Muslims salvation is based on something even a 2 yr old can understand, worship God alone, no partners, keep the commandments, simple !The other question that I need to ask you is how can you be certain that you are in the right path ?and what you believe in is

1. You can’t fully comprehend, no one really does
    2. It doesn’t make sense So people who worship Rats, idols, have similar theories reincarnated souls gods etc , they too think they are in the right path, what is the Criteria

to know you are on the right path ?
    Our salvation is not linked to understanding the essence of God or His tri unity. Where did you get that idea? It sounds like to me that you are saying you fully comprehend God, and that is what your salvation is dependent on?

God's oneness is not like anything on this earth; so, how can anyone make light of it to say they understand it as you imply with your question?.

Saying and believing God is one is not understanding the essence of God or to know what makes Him tick from our finite perspectives. We say and know He is one too. There are not three gods; there is only one. It is not my problem you don't believe what I know. God's tri unity is not like anything in His creation so we have no reason to reject it especially using the excuse that our salvation should depend on figuring God out God's perfect oneness as a 2 year old can do according to you.

We also say God is one with no partners or associates, and we truly believe this. How can non Christians tell us what we believe, when the Quran shows misconceptions about Christian beliefs as I have demonstrated over and over again? God is Spirit and He is Holy and His word is Jesus. They are perfectly one in a way that passes human understanding. We don't have to mention any messenger with the one true God to be Christian. Do you have to mention a messenger with Allah to be Muslim?

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Asking questions is part of the debate

The fact that you do not know trinity proves to me again that your born again knowledge does not exist
    So,,, answer my question then!

I know what trinity means. It means the father, son and Holy Spirit are one God! They are God's perfect oneness and perfect unity that cannot be fully explained by finite human beings. It is perfect monotheism that passes human understanding. I haven't heard you explain the perfect oneness of Allah yet or why the Quran implies his misconception of Christian theology.. Care to explain that?
    peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Asking questions is part of the debate

The fact that you do not know trinity proves to me again that your born again knowledge does not exist

I know what trinity means. It means the father, son and Holy Spirit are one God! They are God's perfect oneness and perfect unity that cannot be fully explained by finite human beings. It is perfect monotheism that passes human understanding. I haven't heard you explain the perfect oneness of Allah yet or why the Quran implies his misconception of Christian theology.. Care to explain that?
    peace

Last Activity
    14-04-2024
    At
    04:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post

peace

Already explained it above , you are repeating already answered question to run away from answering :

is this statement to you true or not :

Believe in the Trinity of God. Three
    persons

in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit

?????

It is a simple yes , no or I do not know answer

try to have the courage to answer
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Already explained it above , you are repeating already answered question to run away from answering :

persons

?????

You are repeating a question you asked early. That is not an explanation. You are seeking to obtain information; besides, I have already addressed this and explained my rationale.
    There are some questions that cannot be answered with a simple yes or no response. This is something that can only be answered by God where it is confirmed in your heart by revelation nothing else will answer this for you. You either have it or you don't. It is written: "He that has the son has life; he that has not the son has not life, but the wrath of God abides on him"

May you obtain God's peace and understanding.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

persons

?????

That is funny. I see you as repeating questions already addressed to get out of other questions and comments I made. This doesn't address the issues I brought up before this post. You are the one doing what you accuse me of, LOL

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    It is simple, look at it this way, we believe that God is just and wise, so why would God link our salvation to something ( the trinity ) nobody in this world can understand? Muslims salvation is based on something even a 2 yr old can understand, worship God alone, no partners, keep the commandments, simple !The other question that I need to ask you is how can you be certain that you are in the right path ?and what you believe in is

1. You can’t fully comprehend, no one really does
    2. It doesn’t make sense So people who worship Rats, idols, have similar theories reincarnated souls gods etc , they too think they are in the right path, what is the Criteria

to know you are on the right path ?
    Would it be possible you could get one of these two year olds to express their understanding of this oneness? Seeing as adult muslims have a hard time explaining it. Again... I'm not asking about what the Quran tells you it is... Worship one God, no partners and keep commandments. We can understand that as we also worship One God, who has no partners and keep His commandments. But.. Explain the concept of a unitary being and how you understand that this concept is superior to the concept of a triune being.

It's not the belief in the trinity that we see as our salvation... But what Jesus taught about the way to our salvation. Which is basically believe that He is the way, the Truth and the Life... That's not A way... BUT the way.. Not A truth but THE truth and He is our way to Life eternal. It's that simple.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I wonder why 1989 didn't address my post #91.

You are right, Jesus is the truth , the life and the way. Muslims try to say all prophets were the truth the life and the way for their time, but they never dared to say they are the truth. They showed truth and the way, but Jesus didn't say I show the way. How do they get out of Jesus' word? By saying the Bible is corrupted. Now, who could've have benefited from making all the corruptions they claim are in the Bible that clash with the Quran. There are sooooo many. How could that benefit anyone to come against the teaching of Islam that hadn't come around until the 7th century and who benefited and how. And tell me 1989 why would the apostles of Jesus risk their lives to preach a tale?

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Would it be possible you could get one of these two year olds to express their understanding of this oneness? Seeing as adult muslims have a hard time explaining it. Again... I'm not asking about what the Quran tells you it is... Worship one God, no partners and keep commandments. We can understand that as we also worship One God, who has no partners and keep His commandments. But.. Explain the concept of a unitary being and how you understand that this concept is superior to the concept of a triune being.

It's not the belief in the trinity that we see as our salvation... But what Jesus taught about the way to our salvation. Which is basically believe that He is the way, the Truth and the Life... That's not A way... BUT the way.. Not A truth but THE truth and He is our way to Life eternal. It's that simple.

Peace.
    Yes, yes, that was a perfect reply. You were once asked are you my spokeswoman? You can speak for me anytime you want. Your implies are after my own heart on the matters in question on this forum thus far. I believe this is unity of Spirit. But unity of spirit is not enough without truth. Jesus makes all the difference; Truth is a person and many don't know that. Jesus is the truth (the only truth); He is the way; (the only way); He is the life; (the only life). Outside of Christ, there is only death. Jesus said, "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He; no comes unto the father (God/Allah) except through me"
    What excuse can a Muslim have before Jesus on judgment day when we told them, and Jesus said it in the Scriptures, that He is the only way to God???

Peace and blessing to you sister Pandora

Last Activity
    14-04-2024
    At
    04:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    That is funny. I see you as repeating questions already addressed to get out of other questions and comments I made. This doesn't address the issues I brought up before this post. You are the one doing what you accuse me of, LOL

Peace
    LOL

I already answered your question in this thread . It is not my responsibility that you can't keep up or don't remember

This is a funny way of running away from the question :

persons

?????

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information