the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    At least I make you laugh. Can you post comment 71? I cannot access it or I am not sure what you mean by it; after all, I do have limited access here. As for your question, I will answer it. About your trinity question, I will say I believe what the Bible says. I do believe in the tri unity of God, but I don't want to say anything the Bible doesn't say; otherwise, I'll feel that I am speculating, but I will say I believe when the Bible speaks of Jesus being the son of God, I believe God is Spirit and He is the father; I believe God is holy. Does the Bible mention the father, son and Holy Spirit at different times and different ways as being God? yes, but does it mention trinity or that God is a trinity? no. Is there one God only? yes! What are you trying to do to me, squeeze blood out of a turnip?
    I have told you I don't believe there are three gods in Christianity. We believe in the God the only God of Abraham. We are an Abrahamic faith. We cannot explain the essence of God's nature (What makes Him tick) I am glad you feel you can do that with Allah, but you haven't convinced me of what you mean by the perfect oneness of Allah. What does that mean? You might be able to explain the God of Abraham, but I cannot.

Peace
    Ok as for the comment , each comment or response has a number on the top of the margins of the comment so review response 71

As for what you said still it does not answer my question :

Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian

So are you saying that this statement is wrong :
    Believe in the Trinity of God. Three
    persons
    in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit

?????

because it certainly do contradict this staement :
    "Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one

because persons in the statement before are parts of god so these persons have the divine elements in them

Your response does not answer my question

Are you simply saying you don't know !!!!
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Ok as for the comment , each comment or response has a number on the top of the margins of the comment so review response 71

As for what you said still it does not answer my question :

Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian

So are you saying that this statement is wrong :
    persons

?????

because it certainly do contradict this staement :
    "Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one

because persons in the statement before are parts of god so these persons have the divine elements in them

Your response does not answer my question

Are you simply saying you don't know !!!!
    I have answered your question on God's tri unity. The Bible doesn't explain the essence of God's tri unity, and it doesn't state that there are three gods in the trinity or that it means to say there are three gods not one God. Christians don't believe there are three gods that make up a trinity of three gods like in Greek myths. It is not our problem that Muslims believe we believe in that which we don't. Show me a Christian that believes there are three gods and not one, and I'll show you a misguided soul. Belief in God's tri unity father, son and Holy Spirit is not a contradiction that God is one. Did not Jesus say, "I and my father are one" I cannot explain what Jesus meant fully. My understanding is that Jesus is all that God is, but nor all there is to God. I don't know, but I know God is one.

Please don't tell me what I believe as a Christian. There are things about the oneness of God you don't understand either; so don't try to make it sound like Islam has the monopoly on God's oneness when Muslims cannot explain what God's perfect oneness is anymore than we can explain god's tri unity. The Bible said God is one before the Quran came. My experience with Muslims debating this has been typical. They are against Christian theology because of the Quran's misconceptions regarding God's tri unity.

The only reason Muslim are challenging Christians on the trinity is because of Islam's reaction against Christian belief. The council of Nicaea coined the term trinity; it is not a term mentioned in the Bible, but the concept is there, and it can be clearly seen. The only way Muslims can fight it is by saying the Bible is corrupted, but that doesn't wash. You say a lot of points I bring up don't help me, but I am not trying to help myself on this; I am trying to help you lose your misconceptions of Christianity.

Peace

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

I have answered your question on God's tri unity. The Bible doesn't explain the essence of God's tri unity, and it doesn't state that there are three gods in the trinity or that it means to say there are three gods not one God. Christians don't believe there are three gods that make up a trinity of three gods like in Greek myths.
    Peace
    Again I ask , my question is simple yes or no :

is this statement to you true or not :

persons

?????

It is a simple yes , no or I do not know answer

You do not need to give me a whole essay to answer this simple question

Show us how much you know about christianity and answer

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Again I ask , my question is simple yes or no :

is this statement to you true or not :

persons

?????

It is a simple yes , no or I do not know answer

You do not need to give me a whole essay to answer this simple question

Show us how much you know about christianity and answer
    I'll tell you what since you want a true answer to this question about God's tri unity, you pray to the God of Abraham (not the god of Islam) to show you what true Biblical Christians believe about the trinity, and I'll pray to the God of Abraham (not the Isa you think Christians worship) to show you what Christians believe about the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I will write my prayer; can you write yours? Oh God our Creator, the one and only God of Abraham show 1989 the truth about what your true word says to us about your oneness.

peace to you friend, I mean this prayer sincerely.

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

I'll tell you what since you want a true answer to this question about God's tri unity, you pray to the God of Abraham (not the god of Islam) to show you what true Biblical Christians believe about the trinity, and I'll pray to the God of Abraham (not the Isa you think Christians worship) to show you what Christians believe about the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I will write my prayer; can you write yours? Oh God our Creator, the one and only God of Abraham show 1989 the truth about what your true word says to us about your oneness.

peace to you friend, I mean this prayer sincerely.
    So you will not answer a simple question about wether a statement about trinity is right or wrong???

Then I should pray to god for you to find answers , because it seems you have none !

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

So you will not answer a simple question about wether a statement about trinity is right or wrong???

Then I should pray to god for you to find answers , because it seems you have none !
    Things are not always as they seem, but do we agree on this prayer? Do you believe God can show us great and mighty things we know not or is your god just a religion detached from interacting with his beloved creation? It is obvious you are bating me with your question, but I promise you will realize what God's oneness is if we both agree to this prayer. I was once Catholic and swore by that religion I was born into, but God showed me the deception in it.
    With all due respect, you are a good debater with lots of zeal, but your zeal is not according to knowledge. Islam and Christianity has a gulf between them according to the Scriptures that came before only Jesus can build a bridge.

Peace

Peace

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

Things are not always as they seem, but do we agree on this prayer? Do you believe God can show us great and mighty things we know not or is your god just a religion detached from interacting with his beloved creation? It is obvious you are bating me with your question, but I promise you will realize what God's oneness is if we both agree to this prayer. I was once Catholic and swore by that religion I was born into, but God showed me the deception in it.
    With all due respect, you are a good debater with lots of zeal, but your zeal is not according to knowledge. Islam and Christianity has a gulf between them according to the Scriptures that came before only Jesus can build a bridge.

Peace

Peace
    This is no bait it is a simple question that christians are always asked in debates . The fact that you see it as a bait shows a difficulty to answer due to your little knowledge about trinity .

It is a simple question asked to all christians

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

This is no bait it is a simple question that christians are always asked in debates . The fact that you see it as a bait shows a difficulty to answer due to your little knowledge about trinity .

It is a simple question asked to all christians
    All Christians have little knowledge of the trinity or God's oneness. You do as well, I don't fully understand the tri unity of God, but I know what God's tri unity is not. It is not the misconceptions as you and your religion dictate. If your question wasn't an attempt to bait me, why did you ask it?

Peace

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

I don't fully understand the tri unity of God, Peace
    It is simple, look at it this way, we believe that God is just and wise, so why would God link our salvation to something ( the trinity ) nobody in this world can understand? Muslims salvation is based on something even a 2 yr old can understand, worship God alone, no partners, keep the commandments, simple !The other question that I need to ask you is how can you be certain that you are in the right path ?and what you believe in is

1. You can’t fully comprehend, no one really does
    2. It doesn’t make sense So people who worship Rats, idols, have similar theories reincarnated souls gods etc , they too think they are in the right path, what is the Criteria

to know you are on the right path ?

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

All Christians have little knowledge of the trinity or God's oneness. You do as well, I don't fully understand the tri unity of God, but I know what God's tri unity is not. It is not the misconceptions as you and your religion dictate. If your question wasn't an attempt to bait me, why did you ask it?

Peace

Asking questions is part of the debate

The fact that you do not know trinity proves to me again that your born again knowledge does not exist

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information