Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

Default Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

In this page you will find the answers of the questions related to non-Muslims.NON-MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MAKKAHNON-MUSLIMS REFERRED TO AS "KAFIRS"ALL RELIGIONS TEACH MEN TO BE RIGHTEOUS, THEN WHY FOLLOW ONLY ISLAM?NON-MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MAKKAH
    Question:
    Why are non-Muslims not allowed in the Holy cities of Makkah (Mecca)and Madinah (Medina)?
    Answer:
    It is true that non-Muslims are not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, by law. The following points will serve to elucidate the possible reasoning behind such a restriction.
    1. All citizens are not permitted in the cantonment area.
    I am a citizen of India. Yet, I am not permitted to enter certain restricted areas like the cantonment. In every country there are certain areas where a common citizen of that country cannot enter. Only a citizen who is enrolled in the military or those who are connected with the defence of the country are allowed in the cantonment area. Similarly Islam is a Universal Religion for the entire world and for all human beings. The cantonment areas of Islam are the two holy cities of Makkah and Madinah. Here only those who believe in Islam and are involved in the defence of Islam i.e. the Muslims are allowed.
    It would be illogical for a common citizen to object against the restriction on entering a cantonment area. Similarly it is not appropriate for non-Muslims to object against the restriction on non- Muslims against entering Makkah and Madinah.
    2. Visa to enter Makkah and Madinah.
    a. Whenever a person travels to a foreign country he has to first apply for a visa i.e. the permission to enter that country. Every country has its own rules, regu lations and requirements for issuing a visa. Unless their criteria are satisfied they will not issue a visa.
    b. One of the countries which is very strict in issuing a visa is the United States of America, especially when issuing visas to citizens of the third world. They have several conditions and requirements to be fulfilled before they issue a visa.c. When I visited Singapore, it was mentioned on their immigration form - death to drug traffickers. If I want to visit Singapore I have to abide by the rules. I cannot say that death penalty is a barbaric punishment. Only if I agree with their requirements and conditions will I be permitted to enter the country.d. The Visa - The primary condition required for any human being to enter Makkah or Madina is to say with his lips. La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah meaning that 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is His messenger.'
    NON-MUSLIMS REFERRED TO AS "KAFIRS"
    Question:
    Why do Muslims abuse non-Muslims by calling them kafirs?
    Answer:
    1.Kafir means one who rejects.
    'Kafir' is derived from the word 'kafara', which means to conceal or to reject. In Islamic terminology, 'Kafir' means one who conceals or rejects the truth of Islam and a person who rejects Islam is in English called a 'non-Muslim'.2.If any non-Muslim considers the word 'kafir' i.e. 'non-Muslim' as an abuse, he can choose to accept Islam, and Muslims will then have to stop referring to him as or call him a kafir i.e. a non-Muslim.
    *Islam = Salam = Peace*
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 16-07-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At

ALL RELIGIONS TEACH MEN TO BE RIGHTEOUS, THEN WHY FOLLOW ONLY ISLAM?

Question:
    All religions basically teach their followers to do good deeds. Why should a person only follow Islam? Can he not follow any of the other religions?
    Answer:
    1. The major difference between Islam and most other religions.
    All religions basically exhort mankind to be righteous and eschew evil. But Islam goes beyond that. It guides us towards practical ways of achieving righteousness and eliminating evil from our individualand collective lives. Islam takes into account human nature and the complexities of human society. Islam is guidance from the Creator Himself. Therefore, Islam is also called the Deen- ul-Fitrah (the natural religion of Man).
    2. Example - Islam commands us to shun robbery and also prescribes methods of eliminating robbery.
    a. All major religious teach that theft is an evil act. Islam teaches the same. So what is the difference between Islam and the other religion? The difference lies in the fact that Islam, besides teaching that robbing is evil, shows a practical way of creating a social structure in which people will not rob.
    b. Islam prescribes Zakat.
    Islam prescribes a system of Zakat (obligatory annual charity). Islamic law prescribes that every person who has a saving that exceeds the nisab level i.e. more than 85 grams of gold, should give 2.5% of thatsaving every lunar year in charity. If every rich person in the world gave Zakat sincerely, poverty will be eradicated from this world. Not a single human being would die of hunger.
    c. Chopping off the hands as punishment for robbery.
    Islam prescribes chopping off the hands of the convicted robber. The Glorious Qur'an says in Surah Maidah:
    "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hand: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power, full of wisdom."[Al-Maidah 5:38]
    d. Results are achieved when Islamic Shariah is implemented.
    America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries in the world. Unfortunately, it also has one of the highest rates of crime, theft and robbery. Suppose the Islamic Shariah is implemented in America i.e. every rich person gives Zakat (2.5% of his savings in charity above 85 grams of gold every lunar year), and every convicted robber has his or her hands chopped off as a punishment. Will the rate of theft and robbery in America increase, remain same or decrease? Naturally it will decrease. Moreover the existence of such a stringent law would discourage many a potential robber.I agree that the amount of theft that takes place in the world today is so tremendous that if you chop off the hands of all the thieves, there will be tens of thousands of people whose hands will be chopped off. The point here is that the moment you implement this law the rate of theft will decline immediately.The potential robber would give serious thought before jeopardizing his limbs. The mere thought of the punishment itself will discourage majority of the robbers. There will barely be a few who would rob.Hence, only a few persons' hands would be chopped off but millions would live peacefully without fear of being robbed.Islamic Shariah is therefore practical, and achieves results.
    3. Example: Islam prohibits the molestation and rape of women. It enjoins hijab and prescribes capital punishment for a convicted rapist.
    a. Islam prescribes methods of eliminating molestation and rape.
    All the major religions declare the molestation and rape of women as grave sins. Islam teaches the same. What then is the difference between Islam and the other religions? The difference lies in the fact that Islam does not merely preach respect for women, or abhor molestation and rape as serious crimes, but also gives clear guidance as to how society can eliminate such crimes.
    b. Hijab for men.
    Islam has a system of hijab. The Qur'an first mentions hijab for men and then for women. Hijab for men is mentioned in the following verse:
    "Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do." [An-Noor 24:30]
    c. Hijab for women.
    Hijab for women is mentioned in the following verse:
    "And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they
    should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons..." [An-Noor 24:31]
    The extent of hijab for a woman is that her complete body should be covered. The only part that can beseen, are the face and the hands up to the wrists. If they wish, they can even cover these parts of the body. However some Islamic scholars insist that even the face should be covered.
    d. Hijab prevents molestation.
    The reason why Allah has prescribed Hijab for women which is given in the Qur'an in the following verse of Surah Al-Ahzab:
    "0 Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should he known (as
    such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, most merciful." |Al-Ahzab 33:59]
    The Qur'an says that Hijab has been prescribed for women so that they are recognized as modest women. This would prevent them from being molested.e. Example of twin sisters.Suppose that two sisters who are twins and who are equally beautiful, walk down a street. One of them is wearing the Islamic Hijab i.e. the complete body is covered except for the face and the hands up to the wrists, and the other twin is wearing a mini skirt or shorts.Around the corner there is a hooligan who is waiting for an opportunity to tease a girl. Who will he tease? The girl wearing the Islamic Hijab or the girl wearing the mini skirt or shorts? Dresses that expose more than they conceal, are an indirect temptation to the opposite sex for teasing, molestation and rape. The Quran rightly says that the hijab prevents women from being molested.
    f. Capital punishment for rapists.
    The Islamic shariah prescribes capital punishment for a convicted rapist. While the non-Muslims may be horrified at such a stringent punishment in this age, many accuse Islam of being ruthless and barbaric.I have asked a common question to hundreds of non-Muslim men. Suppose God-forbid, someone rapesyour wife, your mother or your sister and you are made the judge. The rapist is brought in front of you.What punishment would you give him? All of them said, "we would put him to death". Some went to the extent of saying, "we would torture him to death", If your wife or your mother is raped you want the rapist to be put to death. But if someone else's wife or mother is raped, capital punishment is a barbaric law. Why the double standards?
    g. USA has one of the highest rate of rape.
    The United States of America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries of the world. An F.B.I, report in the year 1990 says that 102,555 cases of rape were reported. It further says that only 16% of the cases of rapes are reported.Thus, in order to know the actual number of rapes that took place in 1990, the reported figure should bemultiplied by 6.25. We get a total of 640,968 rape cases that took place in the year 1990. If the total is divided by 365 the number of days in a year, we get an average of 1,756 rape incidents everyday.Later another report said that an average of 1900 cases of rape are committed in U.S.A. everyday.According to National Crime Victimization Survey Bureau of Justice Statistics (U.S. Dept. of Justice) in 1996 alone 307,000 cases of rape were reported. Only 31% of the actual cases of rape were reported.Thus, 307,000 x 3,226=990,322 rapes took place in 1996. That is , an average of 2,713 cases of rape took place everyday in America in 1996. Every 32 seconds one rape is taking place in America. Maybe American rapists got bolder. The FBI report of 1990 continues and says that out of the rape cases that were reported only 10% of the rapist were arrested, that is only 1.6% of the actual rapes committed. Out of those arrested 50% were let free before the trial.This would mean that only 0.8% of the rapists faced a trial. In other words if a person commit 125 rapes the chances that he will get a punishment for rape is only once. Many would consider this a good gamble. And the report says that of those people who faced trial, 50% received sentences of less than a year's imprisonment though the American law says rape carries a seven year sentence of imprisonment.For a rapist, the judge is lenient to first time offenders. Imagine a person commits 125 rapes and the chances of being convicted is only once, and 50% of the time the judge will grant leniency and give a sentence of less than a year!
    h. Results are achieved when Islamic Shariah is implemented.
    Suppose the Islamic Shariah is implemented in America. Whenever a man looks at a woman and if anybrazen or unashamed thought comes to his mind, he lowers his gaze. Every woman wears the Islamic Hijab, that is the complete body is covered except the face and the hands up to the wrists. After this if any man commits rape, he gets capital punishment.The question is, will the rate of rape in America increase, will it remain the same or will it decrease? Naturally it will decrease. Islamic Shariah gets results.
    4. Islam has Practical Solutions for the Problems of Mankind.
    Islam is the best way of life because its teachings are not doctrinaire rhetoric but practical solutions for the problems of mankind. Islam achieves results both at the individual and collective levels. Islam is the best way of life because it is a practical, universal religion not confined to any ethnic group or nationality.

You can know more about Islam in:
    http://www.islam.ws/

Or through my site:
    http://itolerance.4t.com/

Last edited by فداء الرسول; 16-07-2014 at 12:41 PM.

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

If any non-Muslim considers the word 'kafir' i.e. 'non-Muslim' as an abuse, he can choose to accept Islam, and Muslims will then have to stop referring to him as or call him a kafir i.e. a non-Muslim.
    this makes it look like the term "kafir" when used to non muslims is nothing more than intimidation... lol.. Yes, many non muslims see it as an insult, however I think that's more in the way it's used as a form of insult and abuse.. Not the meaning as "one who rejects Islam" let's face it, if Islam has been rejected then it's because the seeker has not found the "truth" in its message. So it does not matter one iota to be referred to as a unbeliever in Islam.

So the word "kafir" and it's use in an abusive and insulting way is supposed to make the rejector of Islam reconsider? Ludicrous.. How to reconsider the validity of a religion that insults and abuses other in the name of their god and expect this would put them in a good light as decent kind people.. Ludicrous.

Thankfully most oat people I hope would have the good sense they were born with to recognise that some muslims are not necessarily the best representatives for Islam. ..... If the cap fits etc..

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

All religions basically exhort mankind to be righteous and eschew evil. But Islam goes beyond that. It guides us towards practical ways of achieving righteousness and eliminating evil from our individualand collective lives. Islam takes into account human nature and the complexities of human society. Islam is guidance from the Creator Himself. Therefore, Islam is also called the Deen- ul-Fitrah (the natural religion of Man).
    we have responsibilities for our own actions. God gave us a moral code to live by that is sufficient for us to know what is right and wrong. Sharia will not eliminate crime or the causes of crime. Because of the inherited sin nature we all have. That is why we need God and why we have Christ to facilitate our redemption. When a person intentionally commits a crime example.. Plan a robbery.. That person does not expect to get caught so the threat of chopping of his hands is no deterrent.. As they would not see it applying to themselves seeing as their plan does not involve them getting caught. If they are caught and there hands are chopped off.. What do we gain from this? A person who is then a burden on society as they have little chance of being rehabilitated from a life of crime and gaining useful employment.. Not many jobs around for people with no hands!

As as for women being covered as a means to prevent molestation.. Why do the women have to bear the responsibility of the mans sin? Are men not able to control their base instincts and realise that a woman should be treated with respect and not as an object of their lust. Islam makes men to be weak and women to be temptresses simply by being a woman. Some of the worst rapes I have heard of are in "Islamic" countries. Is the threat of the rapist being killed if caught a deterrent? No.. Because they don't expect to get caught.

That's the thing with sin... It tricks us to believing we are invincible in our iniquities and will not suffer the consequences.. However, whereas some may not get caught and judged in this life.. There is no hiding from God.. That should be all the deterrent one needs. To be judged in sin is to risk losing Gods love for eternity as one knows nothing is hidden from God be sure that your sins will find you out. Imagine being cut off from Gods love for all eternity.. There is no punishment mankind can come up with that can beat that.

Sharia cannot work as long as mankind has the ability to sin.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    this makes it look like the term "kafir" when used to non muslims is nothing more than intimidation... lol.. Yes, many non muslims see it as an insult, however I think that's more in the way it's used as a form of insult and abuse.. Not the meaning as "one who rejects Islam" let's face it, if Islam has been rejected then it's because the seeker has not found the "truth" in its message. So it does not matter one iota to be referred to as a unbeliever in Islam.

So the word "kafir" and it's use in an abusive and insulting way is supposed to make the rejector of Islam reconsider? Ludicrous.. How to reconsider the validity of a religion that insults and abuses other in the name of their god and expect this would put them in a good light as decent kind people.. Ludicrous.

Thankfully most oat people I hope would have the good sense they were born with to recognise that some muslims are not necessarily the best representatives for Islam. ..... If the cap fits etc..

peace
    The issue is very simple and does not need to flatter
    I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, therefore I am an infidel Christianity
    Conversely
    You do not believe in the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad - So you infidel Islam

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At

we have responsibilities for our own actions. God gave us a moral code to live by that is sufficient for us to know what is right and wrong. Sharia will not eliminate crime or the causes of crime. Because of the inherited sin nature we all have. That is why we need God and why we have Christ to facilitate our redemption. When a person intentionally commits a crime example.. Plan a robbery.. That person does not expect to get caught so the threat of chopping of his hands is no deterrent.. As they would not see it applying to themselves seeing as their plan does not involve them getting caught. If they are caught and there hands are chopped off.. What do we gain from this? A person who is then a burden on society as they have little chance of being rehabilitated from a life of crime and gaining useful employment.. Not many jobs around for people with no hands!
    I think we've talked in this section on the subject of Islam in the extent of theft

Talk about that in a separate thread

As as for women being covered as a means to prevent molestation.. Why do the women have to bear the responsibility of the mans sin? Are men not able to control their base instincts and realise that a woman should be treated with respect and not as an object of their lust. Islam makes men to be weak and women to be temptresses simply by being a woman. Some of the worst rapes I have heard of are in "Islamic" countries. Is the threat of the rapist being killed if caught a deterrent? No.. Because they don't expect to get caught.

Very naive thinking, regardless of the good works and the saints throughout history,including St. Mary's
    In addition to the forum refers to the hypothesis of the veil in Judaism, Christianity

I will briefly respond to you, being a woman, I'm not a Christian but secular because you follow the ordinances

That make you just a publicity or advertisements for products Men

Women and beauty of a woman is not licensed for any man

Some of the worst rapes I have heard of are in "Islamic" countries. Is the threat of the rapist being killed if caught a deterrent? No.. Because they don't expect to get caught.

That's funny, jackets and chastity are not born hateful society is dissolved

Harassment exists in the church is not only for women but for young children

It is interesting that the word: rape - and harassment - in search site reserved for monks, priests, and Christian sex fourth

We must not accuse one thing before you can be sure you are not charged

Your Bible calls adultery and harassment, why it considers a crime?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Forum is not a missionary, will not allow you Made a silly

You post any off-topic, delete

It's time to apply the laws Forum

Administration
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 17-07-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    The issue is very simple and does not need to flatter
    I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, therefore I am an infidel Christianity
    Conversely
    You do not believe in the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad - So you infidel Islam
    An infidel according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary is one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity.
    2. an unbeliever with respect to a particular religion

one who acknowledges no religious belief

3: a disbeliever in something specified or understood

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Muslims not only have misconceptions about what Christians believe, they have misconceptions of what the Church of God is. God's church is not an organization, denomination or a building. The church is God's true called out ones who belong to him all over the world. They are scattered, but God will make us one fold. There are many people who go to church that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Jesus warned about them. God knows who belong to Him. This video says nothing about the true spirit of Christianity. And calling Christians Kafirs is just Muslims way of degraded true believers.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Muslims not only have misconceptions about what Christians believe, they have misconceptions of what the Church of God is. God's church is not an organization, denomination or a building. The church is God's true called out ones who belong to him all over the world. They are scattered, but God will make us one fold. There are many people who go to church that are wolves in sheep's clothing. Jesus warned about them. God knows who belong to Him. This video says nothing about the true spirit of Christianity. And calling Christians Kafirs is just Muslims way of degraded true believers.

This is very funny

It seems that all Christians are distorting the Christian faith

This is what we believe we are Muslims distorted Christian doctrine

Question / Can you write the post useful.?
    I think that the goal post replies trivial in Forum

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information