Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    This is very funny

It seems that all Christians are distorting the Christian faith

This is what we believe we are Muslims distorted Christian doctrine

Question / Can you write the post useful.?
    I think that the goal post replies trivial in Forum
    Dear Heart, explain yourself please.. How are all Christians distorting the Christian faith? Do you mean because we do not follow your idea of what Christianity is we have somehow distorted it? What do you think we have distorted? As a biblical Christian I have tried to explain to you and others what misconceptions you have been fed in regards to Christianity.. You are not interested and prefer your twisted idea which is far from reality. I'm not trying to force you to accept Jesus in any way...tho I believe it would be better for you if you did.. I just wish you knew Jesus.. Not Isa.. Jesus.. Because if you did you would understand why I follow Him and choose Him as my saviour.

peace to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

This is very funny

It seems that all Christians are distorting the Christian faith

This is what we believe we are Muslims distorted Christian doctrine

Question / Can you write the post useful.?
    I think that the goal post replies trivial in Forum
    I am not sure I follow what you mean. You have given no examples about Christians distorting Christianity. Then you tell me what an infidel is, and I post a dictionary definition that is not my own, and you tell me I am being silly and off topic, and you ask if I could post something useful.

It sounds to me like you are singling me out, because the opposite is true about my posting. What is off topic about my posting a dictionary definition of the term infidel you brought up or telling you what the church is???

Moreover, how is it not useful to correct misconception Muslims have of Christianity or give information from a dictionary to bring clarity to the topics of your choice? I see this being on topic as one can be.

I could be wrong, but it seems like you are just looking for an excuse against me by grasping a straws. I am trying to be as respectful to you as I know how without compromising what I believe the truth to be. Your responses to me are disappointing. After Ramadan or a few days before, I will stop posting for a couple weeks on this forum, but until then, I will address those that address me.

Blessing to you

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    I am not sure I follow what you mean. You have given no examples about Christians distorting Christianity. Then you tell me what an infidel is, and I post a dictionary definition that is not my own, and you tell me I am being silly and off topic, and you ask if I could post something useful.

It sounds to me like you are singling me out, because the opposite is true about my posting. What is off topic about my posting a dictionary definition of the term infidel you brought up or telling you what the church is???

Moreover, how is it not useful to correct misconception Muslims have of Christianity or give information from a dictionary to bring clarity to the topics of your choice? I see this being on topic as one can be.

I could be wrong, but it seems like you are just looking for an excuse against me by grasping a straws. I am trying to be as respectful to you as I know how without compromising what I believe the truth to be. Your responses to me are disappointing. After Ramadan or a few days before, I will stop posting for a couple weeks on this forum, but until then, I will address those that address me.

Blessing to you

First, the subject does not need the dictionary definition of the infidel, the question is directed to an Islamic point, I do not know what the interest of increasing the number of posts in trivialities

Second: You and Pandora. You follow the policy of double, she says that harassment in the land of Islam

But the reality is a lot of harassment exists in the church, that the church is a place of worship

Do you see the logic of that accuse Islam of molesting and Christian rule, which publishes texts in breach of modesty and Christian clergy practicing immorality with the kids and with the same sex?

By the way: after Ramadan will be on the (presumably) to engage in bilateral dialogue, there is a complaint of your posts in absurdity Forum

Forum son of Mary, is a forum for dialogue between Muslim party and another Christian

And on any Christian that does not participate in only one subject, in anticipation of the dispersion

Dialogue is one side .. and one goal, not absurd posts
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-09-2016
    At
    10:35 AM

May Allah reward you

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 17-07-2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: بارك الله فيكم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

First, the subject does not need the dictionary definition of the infidel, the question is directed to an Islamic point, I do not know what the interest of increasing the number of posts in trivialities

Second: You and Pandora. You follow the policy of double, she says that harassment in the land of Islam
    Dear Heart.. I don't think you are being quite fair here.. If you don't accept that in some Islamic countries women get a poor deal.. Then really you must be living on another planet or going around with a blindfold!! Emphasis on the SOME... I would never say the "west" is any kind of utopia either. Because my dear... The world, every corner of it you will find populated with mankind and all mankind WITHOUT exception are made up of good and bad people. Following any religion or having faith in God does not change that fact. So before you accuse me of double standards look to your own standards.

But the reality is a lot of harassment exists in the church, that the church is a place of worship
    This is a ridiculous statement you make!!! Please show me where the church harassment takes place.. Against whom... And by whom? You surely know that worship of God is not confined to any building... Like a church or whatever.. So I really don't see the point you are making here.

Do you see the logic of that accuse Islam of molesting and Christian rule, which publishes texts in breach of modesty and Christian clergy practicing immorality with the kids and with the same sex?
    Who accuses Islam of such things??? I don't believe personally I ever have said anything of the sort against your faith.. Which I have to say you have constantly insulted mine. I am not interested in tearing down your faith in Islam as you are so determined to tear down mine. I only ever wished to dispel the many misconceptions you hold about Christianity and Christians. Please show me where in the Bible it says it is ok to abuse children or engage in immoral acts with the same sex? You are measuring the religion by the lowest common denominator.. By the actions of the minority who behave so sinfully. If you feel all Christians condone such behaviour then shame on you for such cruel thoughts. Put your hand on your heart and tell me that there are not muslims found within Islam that fail to live up to the standards set by your religion.. Then you may have room to talk. Otherwise cease tarring everyone with the same brush.

By the way: after Ramadan will be on the (presumably) to engage in bilateral dialogue, there is a complaint of your posts in absurdity Forum

Forum son of Mary, is a forum for dialogue between Muslim party and another Christian

And on any Christian that does not participate in only one subject, in anticipation of the dispersion

Dialogue is one side .. and one goal, not absurd posts
    Maybe no one has taken the time to explain how the forum works to Burninglight. You cannot castigate a person for something they were not made aware of. What do you take as an absurd post? Anything I guess you don't agree with.???

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Dear Heart.. I don't think you are being quite fair here.. If you don't accept that in some Islamic countries women get a poor deal.. Then really you must be living on another planet or going around with a blindfold!! Emphasis on the SOME... I would never say the "west" is any kind of utopia either. Because my dear... The world, every corner of it you will find populated with mankind and all mankind WITHOUT exception are made up of good and bad people. Following any religion or having faith in God does not change that fact. So before you accuse me of double standards look to your own standards.

Justice is to accuse others of what is permissible in your faith

Do not try to wriggle out of the axis of dialogue

If you see that some people are evil, why launched judgment on all Muslims??

This is a ridiculous statement you make!!! Please show me where the church harassment takes place.. Against whom... And by whom? You surely know that worship of God is not confined to any building... Like a church or whatever.. So I really don't see the point you are making here.
    You may be trying to laugh at yourself in this answer

Leave judgment to the reader Christian, who knows the standards of morality and the sanctity of places of worship

Who accuses Islam of such things??? I don't believe personally I ever have said anything of the sort against your faith.. Which I have to say you have constantly insulted mine. I am not interested in tearing down your faith in Islam as you are so determined to tear down mine. I only ever wished to dispel the many misconceptions you hold about Christianity and Christians. Please show me where in the Bible it says it is ok to abuse children or engage in immoral acts with the same sex? You are measuring the religion by the lowest common denominator.. By the actions of the minority who behave so sinfully. If you feel all Christians condone such behaviour then shame on you for such cruel thoughts. Put your hand on your heart and tell me that there are not muslims found within Islam that fail to live up to the standards set by your religion.. Then you may have room to talk. Otherwise cease tarring everyone with the same brush.

Must be honest with yourself, this subject does not talk about Christianity

Is the subject of a purely Islamic

Also, you're with us for a long time has not given us any idea of ​​positive reaction from Christianity

You just do not want to talk about Christianity, on the other hand, do not manipulate Islam

You should be aware that interfaith dialogue is our specialty,

That's what I said

Some of the worst rapes I have heard of are in "Islamic" countries. Is the threat of the rapist being killed if caught a deterrent? No.. Because they don't expect to get caught.

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Dear Heart, explain yourself please.. How are all Christians distorting the Christian faith? Do you mean because we do not follow your idea of what Christianity is we have somehow distorted it? What do you think we have distorted? As a biblical Christian I have tried to explain to you and others what misconceptions you have been fed in regards to Christianity.. You are not interested and prefer your twisted idea which is far from reality. I'm not trying to force you to accept Jesus in any way...tho I believe it would be better for you if you did.. I just wish you knew Jesus.. Not Isa.. Jesus.. Because if you did you would understand why I follow Him and choose Him as my saviour.

peace to you.
    Do you see Christians you follow the message of Christ??

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post

Maybe no one has taken the time to explain how the forum works to Burninglight. You cannot castigate a person for something they were not made aware of. What do you take as an absurd post? Anything I guess you don't agree with.???

Peace.
    Wow, that was a powerful post. I have absolutely nothing to add to it! Pandora, I hope your realize that this truth you spoke will certainly not gain you any points on this forum. Moreover, what Dear Heart doesn't seem to realize is that she has on this forum two Biblical Christians. She has an opportunity to learn what true Biblical Christianity is about and not the misconceptions that have been handed down to Muslims for centuries. Finally, I am not interested in tearing down Islam, but speak the truth as I see it in the love of Christ. Muslims are free to correct any misconceptions I have about Islam instead of getting on the offensive with the only Christians on the forum.

May God bless and strengthen you!

speak about what Muslims truly believe or speak of what I see about Islam. I too want to dispel the misconceptions Muslims have about Christianity.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Wow, that was a powerful post. I have absolutely nothing to add to it! Pandora, I hope your realize that this truth you spoke will certainly not gain you any points on this forum. Moreover, what Dear Heart doesn't seem to realize is that she has on this forum two Biblical Christians. She has an opportunity to learn what true Biblical Christianity is about and not the misconceptions that have been handed down to Muslims for centuries. Finally, I am not interested in tearing down Islam, but speak the truth as I see it in the love of Christ. Muslims are free to correct any misconceptions I have about Islam instead of getting on the offensive with the only Christians on the forum.

May God bless and strengthen you!

speak about what Muslims truly believe or speak of what I see about Islam. I too want to dispel the misconceptions Muslims have about Christianity.

I hope that you believe you, but all your posts in the Forum are absurd

You've introduced a lot of suspicions about Islam, and continuously refined

Moreover you are mocking the stories of new Muslims (your posts and posts Pandora ismalevolent Deleted)

Tip:

Should look in the dictionary for the meaning of interfaith dialogue

When you enter the homes of others, they do not impose your terms

Do not think I did not know the truth of Christianity, it's your turn to just patch me

We want dialogue based on the basis of logical mentality

We do not want a teacher in Christianity

By the way / There's a lot of Christians from Arab origin here, thankfully, many of themconverted to Islam

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Justice is to accuse others of what is permissible in your faith

Do not try to wriggle out of the axis of dialogue

If you see that some people are evil, why launched judgment on all Muslims??
    I have not accused muslims of anything... What you feel is permissible in our faith as Christians is very often from the Old Testament.. Which we see was perfected and fulfilled in the New Testament. Christians follow the Gospel of Jesus which is the New Testament. Some of the old laws that you use to apply to us no longer apply to Christians under the new covenant. However.. You are not interested in learning anything a true biblical Christian has to say on the matter.

I have never ever launched any kind of judgement against all muslims.. And if I thought it would get me anywhere I would make a strenuous complaint about you implying I have. Unlike yourself who see nothing wrong in lumping all people in the same mire.. Good or bad Christians must be the same according to you. I can see with my own eyes that most muslims are good, kind hearted and decent people who have a love of God and seek to do His will as they believe it to be revealed to them. Those are admirable qualities. I see these same qualities in Christians and Jews and other people of faith.. I also see people from all walks of life who get it wrong and do not represent their faith truly..

Must be honest with yourself, this subject does not talk about Christianity

Is the subject of a purely Islamic

Also, you're with us for a long time has not given us any idea of positive reaction from Christianity

You just do not want to talk about Christianity, on the other hand, do not manipulate Islam

You should be aware that interfaith dialogue is our specialty,
    Dearest heart.. It's true I have been here a long time... Yet still not trusted enough to enjoy the same privileges as other members.. ;) I really do not know what else I can do to make it clearer. I am sorry you feel I have not ever given you any positive thoughts or feelings on Christianity and what it is to be a Christian. That I have failed in that makes me sad.. Because I have failed The Lord Jesus and God in the work and path I have been set upon. I have always replied to the best of my ability and in honesty where I see muslims have misinterpreted and misunderstood Bible scripture. I see this as important because understanding is key.. By all means reject the message, as is your right.. But first you should know what it is you reject and the consequences to yourself in that rejection.

I have read many more posts on here than I have taken the time to reply to and in all honesty I have found nothing in regards to my spiritual salvation in Islam than betters what I already have in Christianity. Maybe interfaith dialogue is not such a speciality as you believe it to be. The idea surely has to be a two way thing.. I don't get that from you... You are always on the defensive which makes it difficult. It comes across that the main objective is converting a person to Islam.. Not for the persons sake but to grow your religion of Islam.. I may be wrong on this and if so, accept my apology.. I do hope I am wrong in that assumption... Because to seek to convert by whatever means without love or care is a pretty shameful enterprise.. Whatever the religion.

Anyway.. No matter. I still love you as my sister in humanity and I know if we met I would embrace you in friendship although you may not return in kind. That changes nothing.

May God bless and keep you.

[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information