Can God Become A Man

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Can God Become A Man

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God Become A Man

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    02:26 AM

Studies by experts in the field of manuscript analysis have shown that the individuals responsible for the copying ...scribes or copyists.. were prone to making two types of scribal errors.. One concerned the spelling of proper names ..especially unfamiliar foreign names, and the other had to do with numbers. It's clear to see from the wealth of manuscripts we have to refer to that none of these make any difference what so ever to the core message of the Scripture. So your verses above have little relevance. You pick the number you like best... Makes no difference to how I view the Bible. :)
    what you are saying does not justify the falsification of the holy scriptures !
    they were manipulated by humans (scribes) and the falsification was occurred !

what is your opinion now about adding and deleting entire sections like in MAT 6:13 ?????

this passage for example ????

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

Name:  06-07-2014 15-32-06.png
Views: 227
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  06-07-2014 15-35-14.png
Views: 210
Size:  34.8 KB

Just some of you don't use the intelligence God blessed you with some of the time.
    may be you are comparing us with Paul the the Apostle but it's not the case ! :)

2Corinthians11 : 1

O that ye were bearing with me a little of the folly

If they come with real evidence I give it serious consideration.

Do you mean i give you false evidence ????

Didn't watch it. I have mentioned before I do not see any value in you tube videos and don't see they add anything to dialogue.
    the EX- Brasilian pastor testifies that Jesus is not God ( God can't become a man ) .
    peace with you .

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

The variances in the Bible you speak of don't change the central gospel message. It only gives people who want an excuse not to follow the truth. We know what has been added and taken away from the Bible because of the many undestroyed manuscripts in our possession. This is something that cannot be done with the Quran; so, you don't know what was falsified and even if one can prove there was no falsification which cannot be proved, there is no prove it is from our Creator especially when it goes so completely against the most important part of the Scriptures that came before.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

God can become man and yet remain God, but man cannot become God as Mormons believe.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    what you are saying does not justify the falsification of the holy scriptures !
    they were manipulated by humans (scribes) and the falsification was occurred !
    ***sigh*** I know you mean well, but I can't see this dialogue going anywhere because you just don't seem to be able to grasp how we view our scriptures as being the inspired word of God is different to how you view the Quran as the word of Allah verbatim. You are applying the same criteria as you use for the Quran to the Bible.. Which is not going to work on any meaningful level. Copyist errors are easily spotted and as I have already said make no difference to the core message of the Bible. We can go back and forth over this till doomsday and we will reach no agreement. The problem would be a problem if we claimed the Bible was the word of God verbatim as you claim for the Quran ... But it isn't .. And we don't ... so the problem is only yours, and seeing that you do not believe in the Bible as scripture then I don't really see it's why it should be considered your problem or why you are worrying yourself about it.

what is your opinion now about adding and deleting entire sections like in MAT 6:13 ?????

this passage for example ????

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

Name:  06-07-2014 15-32-06.png
Views: 227
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  06-07-2014 15-35-14.png
Views: 210
Size:  34.8 KB
    what would you like me to say? I'm not sure what your point is? Does Gods Kingdom not last forever? Along with His power and Glory...

may be you are comparing us with Paul the the Apostle but it's not the case ! :)

2Corinthians11 : 1

O that ye were bearing with me a little of the folly

I would never dream of comparing you with the Apostle Paul.. On any level.. Paul understood Jesus you understand Jesus not at all. You only have Isa to base your understanding on so I can understand that.

Do you mean i give you false evidence ????
    You say it is false.. I say it isn't any kind of evidence because it's mostly based upon your misunderstanding of Bible scripture. I can see this and don't blame you for it.. It would be like me trying to prove to you the Quran is false.. I would not bother because I know I do not understand it as you do. For sure it does not look to me it is what it claims to be.. Word of God etc.. But you believe it's truth and I can respect that and have no wish to find faults. As you seem obliged to do with the Bible. I can see where why you need to prove the Bible has been changed.. But know you will never do this because you have no proof. By changed.. I am not talking of words here and there I am talking of the core message. That is unchanging as God is unchanging.

the EX- Brasilian pastor testifies that Jesus is not God ( God can't become a man ) .
    peace with you .
    Wouldn't interest me any.. One mans opinion..which he is entitled to.. Does prove the truth of the situation or not now does it? I prefer to believe what Jesus said on the matter through words and deeds.

Peace also with you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

You are taking 2 Corn. out of context. That is called mine quoting. You shouldn't expect to convince anyone with that. As for someone proofing God cannot become man and remain God, no one can disprove it anymore than they can prove God exists or doesn't exist which goes for all faith based issues.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

We Christians believe that there were the Scriptures that came from God by men inspired by Him BEFORE the birth of Islam's prophet. We believe God preserved the central gospel message that is consistently believed by Christians to be true since the time Jesus rose from the dead. The Bible teaches let them be accursed that would teach us a different message than Jesus son of God crucified. Anything that deviates from this is not Christianity. The Bible was not received as God's verbatim word by an angel messenger. Jesus was and is God's verbatim word become man, and that is what the Holy Bible Scripture means by Jesus (Yeshua) being the Son of God. No other prophet was ever God's word become flesh or the truth , life and way... Jesus is the only exception; so, until this is realized, Jesus is not honored even if one believes He is the greatest of prophets or a great prophet. Look at my signature. People on judgment day are going to have a hard time explaining why they rejected the gospel; moreover, they are going to hear Jesus say "Bring those who would not have me rule over them as 'Lord' and slay them before of Me." Now is the day of salvation, mercy and grace. That window will soon close for many of you.

You are loved by Jesus and God is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to the knowledge of truth. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. God in His sovereignty has allow man to choose to accept this message or reject it. We choose to reject it at our own spiritual eternal peril.

Peace and blessings to all

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    02:26 AM

@ my colleagues Burninglight& pandora :

can you tell me what do you mean by falsification ????
    please give me a simple & short difinition .

p.e.a.c.e with you .

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

p.e.a.c.e with you .
    peace be unto you. I believe it means to make something false by adding to it or taking away from it. What is your definition of it?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

p.e.a.c.e with you .
    Pardon??? You don't have a dictionary to hand?

falsification - any evidence that helps to establish the falsity of something
    falsification - a willful perversion of facts
    falsification - the act of rendering something false as by fraudulent changes (of documents or measures etc.) or counterfeiting

Short and simple enough? You know me... A Wordy woman.. Wanting to add more but will not.. :) :)

peace to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

p.e.a.c.e with you .
    Is there a point you are trying to make: IOW, why did you ask this question?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Can God Become A Man

Thread Information