Can God Become A Man

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Can God Become A Man

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Can God Become A Man

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    That is a claim (which contradicts the OT) where is the proof ????
    The people in the OT times weren't Christians because Jesus hadn't come. However, before Jesus physically came, I assure you He was always there as the spirit of God's word and from the foundations of the earth He is God. Did not God say, "Let us make man in our image and likeness?"
    The OT is not contradicted by the fullness of God being in Christ, but rather fulfilled as Jesus said He came to fulfill the law and all the prophets. Through Christ, Christians also fulfill all the law and the prophets. God's greatest commands to us is to love God with all our being and our neighbor as our self. In fact, we are commanded to even love our enemies. This love of God is absent in Islam. The NT Bible states without love we have nothing. As the Quran states, and I agree, you will not believe what I believe; so, to you be your religion and to me be mine!
    Peace

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    The people in the OT times weren't Christians because Jesus hadn't come. However, before Jesus physically came, I assure you He was always there as the spirit of God's word and from the foundations of the earth He is God. Did not God say, "Let us make man in our image and likeness?"
    The OT is not contradicted by the fullness of God being in Christ, but rather fulfilled as Jesus said He came to fulfill the law and all the prophets. Through Christ, Christians also fulfill all the law and the prophets. God's greatest commands to us is to love God with all our being and our neighbor as our self. In fact, we are commanded to even love our enemies. This love of God is absent in Islam. The NT Bible states without love we have nothing. As the Quran states, and I agree, you will not believe what I believe; so, to you be your religion and to me be mine!
    Peace

Where in this entire response is the answer to my question

The statement let us is a majestic plurality used in Hebrew grammer and other semetic languages ( also the arabic) in order to refer to one person in plurality as a method of glorification and holiness

peace
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Where in this entire response is the answer to my question

The statement let us is a majestic plurality used in Hebrew grammer and other semetic languages ( also the arabic) in order to refer to one person in plurality as a method of glorification and holiness

peace
    You mean as Muslims say when Allah says "We have sent down the torah and the gospel..." The royal "We" What Scripture do you give to support this in the Bible and the Quran for that matter?
    I answered your question by showing the Christian claim of God's tri unity doesn't contradict the OT and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the OT. I told you that Jesus pre existed as the word of God eternal and uncreated; therefore, He was and is co equal with the father and had glory with Him before the world was or any was created. It is you who evades my question about explaining the absolute oneness of God you claim.

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

You mean as Muslims say when Allah says "We have sent down the torah and the gospel..." The royal "We" What Scripture do you give to support this in the Bible and the Quran for that matter?
    I answered your question by showing the Christian claim of God's tri unity doesn't contradict the OT and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the OT. I told you that Jesus pre existed as the word of God eternal and uncreated; therefore, He was and is co equal with the father and had glory with Him before the world was or any was created. It is you who evades my question about explaining the absolute oneness of God you claim.

Stating that he came to fullfill means to apply the OT we have different meanings of it , BUT it does NOT indicate trinity in anyway

The royal we existed in semetic languages :

Of (c): the pluralis excellentiae or maiestatis, as has been remarked above, is properly a variety of the abstract plural, since it sums up the several characteristics belonging to the idea, besides possessing the secondary sense of an intensification of the original idea. It is thus closely related to the plurals of amplification, treated under e, which are mostly found in poetry.

Wilhelm Gesenius,

Gesenius' Hebrew Grammar/124

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Stating that he came to fullfill means to apply the OT we have different meanings of it , BUT it does NOT indicate trinity in anyway

The royal we existed in semetic languages :

Of (c): the pluralis excellentiae or maiestatis, as has been remarked above, is properly a variety of the abstract plural, since it sums up the several characteristics belonging to the idea, besides possessing the secondary sense of an intensification of the original idea. It is thus closely related to the plurals of amplification, treated under e, which are mostly found in poetry.

Wilhelm Gesenius,

Gesenius' Hebrew Grammar/124
    The Bible says knowledge is puffed up, and that man's wisdom is foolishness to God. You didn't answer my question about explaining the perfect oneness of God you claim. What does that look like to a Muslim? Muslims always challenge us with the trinity and we try the best we can to explain, but I haven't heard a Muslims' explanation of Allah's perfect oneness and what does strict monotheism mean in God's perfect oneness?

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

The Bible says knowledge is puffed up, and that man's wisdom is foolishness to God. You didn't answer my question about explaining the perfect oneness of God you claim. What does that look like to a Muslim? Muslims always challenge us with the trinity and we try the best we can to explain, but I haven't heard a Muslims' explanation of Allah's perfect oneness and what does strict monotheism mean in God's perfect oneness?

Meaning the bible tells you to stop learning and accept the bible as it is !!!!!

I already answered your question in a previous response , look up our previous posts

Yet you still have NOT given an ACTUAL response to what I said rather you said this :
    The Bible says knowledge is puffed up, and that man's wisdom is foolishness to God

my friend this is not an answer in a debate. This weak response just shows that you do not have an answer and you are trying to convince me with your twisted reality that you need to believe period!!!!

peace
    Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 15-08-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Meaning the bible tells you to stop learning and accept the bible as it is !!!!!

I already answered your question in a previous response , look up our previous posts

Yet you still have given an ACTUAL response to what I said rather you said this :
    The Bible says knowledge is puffed up, and that man's wisdom is foolishness to God
    my friend this is not an answer in a debate

peace
    Please repeat your response about Allah's perfect oneness

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

Please repeat your response about Allah's perfect oneness

God is one , the creator of everything , capable of anything , not bound by time nor space , everything is bound by his will , he knows everything happened , happening and will happen , god (allah in arabic) cannot make a mistake it is impossible , he is all wise all glorified , nothing is like him nor seen him :
    [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Quran Surah Al shura verse 11

glory to God ( Allah) All knowledgible , all wisdomess

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

God is one , the creator of everything , capable of anything , not bound by time nor space , everything is bound by his will , he knows everything happened , happening and will happen , god (allah in arabic) cannot make a mistake it is impossible , he is all wise all glorified , nothing is like him nor seen him :
    [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Quran Surah Al shura verse 11

glory to God ( Allah) All knowledgible , all wisdomess

peace
    This is not answering how is God one to you Muslims. How can he be one as you describe and be everywhere knowing all things?. Is he one as in Spirit like the Bible says that He can be in everyone around the world at the same time or is he one as in a mass of some sort that is not able to be identified by his creation as some galactic force in the universe distant and detached.. We already know that God is the Ccreator of all and all knowledgeable giving mates to reproduce and, etc. Answer the question please

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

This is not answering how is God one to you Muslims. How can he be one as you describe and be everywhere knowing all things?. Is he one as in Spirit like the Bible says that He can be in everyone around the world at the same time or is he one as in a mass of some sort that is not able to be identified by his creation as some galactic force in the universe distant and detached.. We already know that God is the Ccreator of all and all knowledgeable giving mates to reproduce and, etc. Answer the question please

Note : I did not say everywhere rather I said that he is not confined by space and not detemined by time , this is an important doctrine in Sunni Islam

As for being in the same time well time does not determine god , time and space were created by God there is a major difference

We cannot say he has a mass of some sort by doing this we make him look like his creation, In sunni Islam the rule is :
    We say about god what god and his prophets said about him , and deny what god denied about himself and what the prophets denied about him

As for the shape of god ???? glory to god and I beseach him from such questions , we know that god is not like anything of his creation

But since you brought it up , how does this question apply to the father ????

peace

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast

Can God Become A Man

Thread Information