True Dialogue

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

True Dialogue

Thread: True Dialogue

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Default True Dialogue

How about on this thread we say nothing negative about one another's religion. Muslims tell what they believe Islam teachers and Christians tell what Christianity teaches and we respect what the other has to say? It could be on any topic here. Christianity, for instance, teaches that all have sinned and come short of God's glory. What does Islam teach; for example, can a man from birth to death live without sinning once?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

You must know that your style of dialogue (in my view)

Such as: someone asks you why you read this book?

You respond: I love this book

Do you think you will convince others your faith as soon as you like it

While you should not address the minds
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    You must know that your style of dialogue (in my view)

Such as: someone asks you why you read this book?

You respond: I love this book

Do you think you will convince others your faith as soon as you like it

While you should not address the minds
    I am not sure what to say to this, for two reasons
    1. I am the last poster of most of the treads in the English speaking portion of this forum, and I have come up with a lot more than just saying I like or love this book. Most have not responded back to many of my points, questions and comments.
    2. This thread is to be of mutual respect for one another's points views, questions and person. We should saved the critics for other threads. I am not sure if you understand what I am trying to do here. Hopefully we can dispel all the misconceptions we have about one another's believe systems.

IOW, this is not a thread for criticism, but I'll answer, your question anyway. No, I don't believe telling someone you love you religion or Book without addressing minds will accomplish anything; in fact, I don't believe addressing their minds will do any good either. It is the heart of man that needs addressed not the mind, and only God can do that. All we can do is plant seeds of truth and water it, but only God can give the increase or make it grow.

It is not my job to convince you or anyone of anything, but I do enjoy the dialogue even if it involves playing hardball. What I like to know is why I cannot post directly like everyone else? I would like to benefit from being able to edit my mistakes. Some times I am saying things I didn't want to post, but I couldn't edit it out. Just keep in mind this gives me a disadvantage in the dialogue process; therefore, we are not standing on equal footing. Are you happy with that?

Peace and blessings

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Well... God is Love. Nothing bad can come from Love.. Love is the strongest emotion we are blessed with. Without Love we are nothing. With Love we can do anything. Love gives us strength, purpose, hope, peace and loads more beside.. The Bible is full of verses on love.. This is one of my favourites I will share with you.. Because God created you out of Love as He did all.

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I prize Love over logic any day.. Logic may fail you .. Pure love never will.

Blessings

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Love is not an emotion; it can accompany emotions, but not necessarily.

Blessings

True Dialogue

Thread Information