What would it be like for Christians under Sharia Law?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would it be like for Christians under Sharia Law?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

Thank you for this link to forum rules.. I speak a little darija.. But am not very good with written Arabic. I'm afraid we will have to rely on yourselves to put us right when we go wrong. I'm sure we can trust your honesty in doing so..

shukran ;)

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    I see you led me to the Quran in Arabic. You are making me interested in learning Arabic.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I look through all the threads and posts and can see that the only Christians on this forum are Burninglight and Pandora. Since most of the threads we posted on have no come back responses, I take it that Muslims don't care about their spiritual state, or ours, or they are uninformed in spiritual matters and don't want to be confused with facts and truth, because their mind is made up. I don't know what the answer to this is, but I would have responded to a Muslim's challenge without fail.

Moderators, can you please allow us to post directly at least once in a while to correct typos?

Thank you
    Peace be unto you

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

It could be a language thing. Sometimes words are hard to find.. Not for me........ ;) I'm afraid I am a rather wordy person by nature. A "wordsmith"... lol.

I agree it does slow things down for the forum with the moderation of every thread.. Not to mention the time demands of the moderator whose task it is. I ought to maybe apologise for the fact my posts tend to be a bit long... At times. As I said already.. I'm a wordy person. It's how God made me.

As this forum rule may be reconsidered in the future.. And possibly relaxed giving us the same posting rights as other members I see this as a good thing. I would love to be able to correct spelling mistakes and typos etc.. It's a bother to me if I see a misspelled word in my post. That's also my nature.. I like my wordy words correctly spelt. lol.. :)

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    It could be a language thing. Sometimes words are hard to find.. Not for me........ ;) I'm afraid I am a rather wordy person by nature. A "wordsmith"... lol.

I agree it does slow things down for the forum with the moderation of every thread.. Not to mention the time demands of the moderator whose task it is. I ought to maybe apologise for the fact my posts tend to be a bit long... At times. As I said already.. I'm a wordy person. It's how God made me.

As this forum rule may be reconsidered in the future.. And possibly relaxed giving us the same posting rights as other members I see this as a good thing. I would love to be able to correct spelling mistakes and typos etc.. It's a bother to me if I see a misspelled word in my post. That's also my nature.. I like my wordy words correctly spelt. lol.. :)
    I feel the same way. Some times it is not misspelled words but statements I didn't want to say got said. For instance, I would say was when I wanted wasn't, and it changes the meaning of the sentence completely. IMO, the reason we cannot post directly is because we a Christians, and they don't trust us; therefore, they will not grant us direct posting privilege. This tells me what Christians would be dealing with under sharia law. Christians will be discriminate against is what I see. That is why I would vote against it. I don't think Muslims understand they reflect what we can expect under Islamic rule, but it would be much worse with the radicals. I see great compulsion in religion here.

Blessings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information