I love Jesus; why do you?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: I love Jesus; why do you?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Are you looking for respect??

So why do you lie?

Who told you this?

Who said we hate Christ (peace be upon him)

Did you mean Jesus according to the Bible, this figure does not exist in our

Also / faith in Islam is not just talk

Q: What is the source of your information about Islam?
    She didn't say you hate Jesus she said your Isa prophet is not the same as the Jesus we love. You love your Isa, but you don't love our Jesus, because you don't know Him. If you did, you would love our message to you.
    Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

I am simply stating my opinion on how things appear to me, that's not lying. I never said you hate Christ.. And I don't see any one else saying you hate Christ.. Where did I say that??? It is you who are putting lies in my mouth. That's not nice is it?
    You said

. They don't love Jesus :)

Muslims.. Mainly are my source of information.. And the Quran, which I read.. But confess I do not find it an easy read it is difficult to follow. I have not read much in regards to hadiths.. As I would not know where to start on what is authentic or
    Muslims are not a representation of Islam

There are two sources of Islam: the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

Question: What do you read in the Koran?
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of Mary

But we believe that the Bible false facts about Jesus and his message

They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

[QUOTE=شمائل;598254]You said

Yes dear heart... And it was in response to what YOU said in your post! You may love Issa but I am no so sure you love Jesus.

You raise a laugh, I told you I do not love Jesus (peace be upon him)!

[QUOTE]Muslims are not a representation of Islam [/QURAN]

really... What do they represent then? Do you not follow Islam?? You judge Christianity by the actions of Christians .. (Usually the worst examples you can find). So why is it a different criteria for Islam?

There are two sources of Islam: the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

Question: What do you read in the Koran?
    I read the Suras I thought the Quran was the definitive source of Gods revelation. I have not given the Sunnah the same consideration as I thought it was about traditions and practices... And were from man not divine.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

We judge Christianity by the texts of the Bible and the words of the priests

What I read in the Koran, is proof that a Muslim does not love Christ??

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

We judge Christianity by the texts of the Bible and the words of the priests

What I read in the Koran, is proof that a Muslim does not love Christ??
    You can judge by the Bible but be aware priests are but men.. The words of men can fail you... The Word of God cannot fail you. That Word is Jesus.

In all honesty, and I mean no bad reflection upon your person.. But truly based on what I have read of Issa in the Quran does not in any way come near to the person of Jesus. You can love Issa with all your heart and I believe you do.. But I know the difference between Issa and Jesus and I do not see the same person.

Peace to you God bless and keep you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    You can judge by the Bible but be aware priests are but men.. The words of men can fail you... The Word of God cannot fail you. That Word is Jesus.

In all honesty, and I mean no bad reflection upon your person.. But truly based on what I have read of Issa in the Quran does not in any way come near to the person of Jesus. You can love Issa with all your heart and I believe you do.. But I know the difference between Issa and Jesus and I do not see the same person.

Peace to you God bless and keep you.
    I have to agree with this post because it is true.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Please explain what you mean by priest worship. Christians worship the one and only true God; we don't worship messengers, priest, pastors, saints or Mary. God is one, and He has no partners or associates period. The Jews and the Christians said it first. "The Lord our God is one. Man is God's creation. God said, Let Us make man in Our image and likness..." God is one; God is Spirit; God is Holy, and He is the father of lights. Jesus is His word; the very air we breath is God's holy presence dwelling in us; Our daily bread is His very word spoken to us, and we share them with you. It is the best that one person can do for another. We pour out or soul to you as God bears witness!

We are not the enemy; you are not our enemy; we come in the name of Peace
    Peace be unto you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread Information