Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Islam honored women, and took it out from the oppression of Christianity distorted

Do you know this picture?

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

What is that picture and what do you mean Islam took oppression out of Christianity?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

A good attempt to escape from the Answer

Image summarize the status of women Christianity

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Islam honored women, and took it out from the oppression of Christianity distorted

Do you know this picture?

This picture tells you nothing at all about Christianity ... It's a sad picture of a woman in chains.. A sad position many women of any faith or no faith may have found themselves at some time. A woman in chains today could be a Muslim woman in a Muslim country unfortunately for them. You should be asking who put on the chains? Why? And on who's authority? Certainly not Gods.. You are constantly attempting to put the low morals and opinions of some men (a minority) who judge women in society and pass it off as a religious requirement!!! You won't get anywhere with this kind of surmise..

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    02:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    This picture tells you nothing at all about Christianity ... It's a sad picture of a woman in chains
    The women with a chain around her two wrists is a saint .
    Her name is st.Thérèse

http://agape.forumactif.com/t2085p60...ur-nos-malades

In this way the Christianity honor the saints and women ???

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 15-06-2014 at 01:28 AM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    The women with a chain around her two wrists is a saint .
    Her name is st.Thérèse

http://agape.forumactif.com/t2085p60...ur-nos-malades

In this way the Christianity honor the saints and women ???

Many Christians suffered for their faith.. Christians still suffer for our faith today. Jesus told His followers, "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"Almost all the Disciples suffered persecution and met their deaths in the name of Jesus and by spreading the Gospel. The persecution came from many corners not always Christian. So if she was indeed considered a Saint.. (I'll take your word for that.) she will have suffered for her faith in Jesus and will receive her reward in Heaven. So alls good.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Women that love and trust Jesus as their Savior are very wise. They are like the five wise virgins that took oil in their lamp waiting for the bride groom; the ones that don't trust Jesus as their Savior are like the foolish virgins who took no oil with their lamps. When the cry was made that the bride groom had come, the foolish said to the wise gives us your oil. The wise said not so; otherwise, there will not be enough for us and you, but go and buy for yourself. When they left, the wise virgin entered with the bride groom and the door was shut. When the other virgins returned, they said open to us. The bride groom said, "I never knew you depart..."

The man who trust Jesus as their Savior is like the wise man who built his house on a rock. When the wind and rains came with ***** flooding the house stood firm for it was build on a rock, the man who doesn't trust Jesus as his Savior is like the foolish man who build his house on the sand. When the winds and rains came with flooding the house feel and great was its destruction for it wasn't founded on the rock. Jesus is the rock of my salvation. I stand firm and unmovable, because I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

The point of this post is to show that in Christ (Christianity) there is neither male or female!!!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    02:26 AM

So if she was indeed considered a Saint.. (I'll take your word for that.)

believe me she is a real Christian 's saint .

she will have suffered for her faith in Jesus and will receive her reward in Heaven
    who forced her to suffer for her faith (for jesus ) ????
    the Muslims ?? no of course !
    the saint Thérèse was born and died in France ( 1873- 1897) !

The point of this post is to show that in Christ (Christianity) there is neither male or female!!!
    do you mean that men and women are equal in the Christianity ???
    i' dont think so !
    your holy scriptures order the woman to submit to her husband :

here is the the text !

Ephesians 5 :

22 Wives, submit your selves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

As you say.

lol.... I can't believe you think this warrants a good answer.. Who pray brought the muslims as prospective persecutors in this instance.. Why you did? Why?? I can tell you she was not persecuted by Christians either.. Maybe people who may have thought of themselves as Christians.. But we know as Jesus never taught anyone than persecution was an OK practice..then true Christians would not be persecuting any Saint.. Woman or man. Bit like the muslims who commit terrorist acts in today's world killing innocent people for their cause.. I say their cause because I think you would probably agree that they do not represent Islam. That's the thing religions if they are from God do not advocate violence by its followers towards others.. But as religions attract all sorts of followers .. Some will be playing to their own agenda. It's not the fault of Christianity that people were persecuted for their faith.. But the fault of some who claimed to be Christians. If you can't grasp that.. Then you may as well give up now.

i' dont think so !

here is the the text !

Ephesians 5 :

Men and women are equal before God in all things spiritual.. That's the only place it counts. Last time I looked Muslim men are considered to be head of the household.. Are they not expected to provide for their wife and family? I'm sure if you are honest you will know there are verses to be found in the Quran that state as much. The hadiths go even further in guidance on how best to chastise a wife.. Should she be disobedient towards her husband. Really.. It seems like the pot calling the kettle black here. And the phrase glass houses and the throwing of stones comes to mind.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

i' dont think so !

here is the the text !

Ephesians 5 :

This is correct. God has designed an order of authority. God is over Christ; Christ is over man and man is over his wife and children are under their parents. We must be under the authorities of the land and obey as unto the Lord. If those authorities ask us to go against God, we don't need to obey. Don't make more out of this than what it is. God has established this order. If you don't like it, take it up with him not me! You think you are arguing with me but you're not.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information