Is the bible today the true word of God?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Is the bible today the true word of God?

Last Activity
    11-06-2014
    At
    11:39 PM

Well, I see that regarding the Bible we have already discussed it enough I see nothing more could be discussed in it. Just what I wanted to highlight regarding your last point of the balance of good deeds over bad deeds, this point in no way implies that we save ourselves by our works, because actually good works if they were not full with faith and loyalty to God they will not be accepted, and if bad deeds were followed by real repentence to God where man feels weak and broken against God then they will convert to good deeds. Good works are balanced against bad works because God is just. He doesn't equalize between two believers where one really made much good works than the other, since a man whom his faith motivates him to more good deeds and less sins cannot be at the same degree with another who wasn't motivated to the former's works, so actually in other words faith motivates man to greater works, so if a man has more works in most cases has higher faith, and of course Allah knows the intention of each one's works whether they are motivated by his faith in God or in anything else where they won't be accepted by God.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by M.Khaled View Post
    Well, I see that regarding the Bible we have already discussed it enough I see nothing more could be discussed in it. Just what I wanted to highlight regarding your last point of the balance of good deeds over bad deeds, this point in no way implies that we save ourselves by our works, because actually good works if they were not full with faith and loyalty to God they will not be accepted, and if bad deeds were followed by real repentence to God where man feels weak and broken against God then they will convert to good deeds. Good works are balanced against bad works because God is just. He doesn't equalize between two believers where one really made much good works than the other, since a man whom his faith motivates him to more good deeds and less sins cannot be at the same degree with another who wasn't motivated to the former's works, so actually in other words faith motivates man to greater works, so if a man has more works in most cases has higher faith, and of course Allah knows the intention of each one's works whether they are motivated by his faith in God or in anything else where they won't be accepted by God.
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you say here. So even your good deeds may be worthless.. Then how do you know how much is enough? It seems over complicated, why would God make something so complicated?

I agree, we have probably gone as far as we can go with the Bible issue. I hope one day you will read it.. With an open mind and let the words move you. I don't think you have read the Bible this way because if you had you would not have made such errors in your article..

It's been interesting conversing with you on this thread. I hope we can maybe discuss something else. Maybe not covenants ;) as you don't seem to see what I mean by the importance of the Bible Covenants. Still.. I may finish of the information anyway.. It may make interesting reading for someone.

Peace to you M.Khaled.. May God guide you.

Last Activity
    11-06-2014
    At
    11:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you say here. So even your good deeds may be worthless.. Then how do you know how much is enough? It seems over complicated, why would God make something so complicated?
    Hi Pandora Sorry for the late reply as I am too busy these days.
    My good deeds may be worthless if I didn't intend to please Allah by doing them but had any other intention, so when I do a good deed, it must be loyal to Allah only not anything else, otherwise it won't be accepted.
    It will never be enough because I illustrated before that we never go to Heaven by our works, but works mainly distinguish between believers, you can check my reply above.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by M.Khaled View Post
    Hi Pandora Sorry for the late reply as I am too busy these days.
    My good deeds may be worthless if I didn't intend to please Allah by doing them but had any other intention, so when I do a good deed, it must be loyal to Allah only not anything else, otherwise it won't be accepted.
    It will never be enough because I illustrated before that we never go to Heaven by our works, but works mainly distinguish between believers, you can check my reply above.
    Good deeds with the intention to please God means nothing if you are not meeting God on His terms. God's will is that we believe on His son in whom he is well pleased as God said Himself in an audible voice. Have you ever hear the road to hell is paved with good intentions?

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

Another thread that never been addressed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread Information