The Seven Secrets of Churches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: The Seven Secrets of Churches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default The Seven Secrets of Churches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seven Secrets of Churches!!!!!!!!!.
    1- Jesus (peace be upon him) completed all his mission that God (praise be to him) sent him for… and all deeds that God ordered him to do saying :
    " : JOH-18-20 : Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing . He also said :
    John 17/4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    Jesus was sent from The Almighty God with a limited mission. It is the mission of all prophets and messengers of God .He said :
    LUK-4-43: And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent. He was not sent to die on the cross as you claim . From where did you come with this saying .Jesus informed you that there is no hidden instructions .He did all things that God (pbth) told him to do.
    2- Did not Jesus and his disciples warn you from false prophets and false Christs that will guide you to perdition saying :
    Matt 24/24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. see also : Matt 7/15- 24/11- Mark 13/22-Luk 6/26- Peter2 2/1 –Juhn1 4/1.

3- Although all these clear explicit statements of Jesus and his disciples . The Churches invented seven phrases and claimed that they are the secrets of Churches.They wanted to tie people with churches in chains of iron for worldly purposes. They wanted to eat people's wealth unjustly, to live in supreme life and drive the modernest and the most expensive cars from the blood and the flesh of Christians. They guide them to hellfire for the sake of a few Dollars . They do not know that they will bear their burdens and their sins and the burdens and sins of all people who they push them to astray.They drive them to misguidance and disbelief and invite them to worship a man like me and you ,eats food as we eat, drinks as we drink and sleeps as we sleep and dies as all people die. They push them to hellfire .Great Jesus is completely innocent of all these deeds and will disown them over the heads of all people in the day of resurrection .The seven secrets that they claimed are:
    4- The seven secrets of the Church are :
    The secret of Baptism
    The secret of the Holy Chrism:
    The secret of Confession:
    The secret of the Holy Communion:
    The secret of Marriage:
    The secret of Priesthood:
    The secret of anointing the sick:
    -- If we have a look at them we will see wonders not unthinkable. For example in Baptism a man and a woman , a girl and and a boy must Free themselves naked according to the ideas of the men of Churches.What faith is that ? What are the feeling of the repectable women and men !!!! I do not know what any demon or any licentious invented that. How can a priest put his hands on the woman's body in 36 parts Pretext that he closes ports Satan with the Holy Chrism . How can a man deliver his wife or his sister or his mother to church and he knows that she will free herself naked. What religion is that specially that the scandals of priests are spread everywhere on the internet image and voice. The immorality arrived to the event to baptise the embryos in the womb. What is that impurity and immorality in the houses of worship . Is that satisfy God !!!!!!
    -- Also in confession . How can a human confess to the priest and he himself has many sins and all Christians know what happens from the priest during that . The speech is much in these issues. What about eating the body of your God and drinking his blood . Is Christianity based on myths. When do you come back to your mind ???

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

جزاكم الله خير
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    The Seven Secrets of Churches!!!!!!!!!.
    1- Jesus (peace be upon him) completed all his mission that God (praise be to him) sent him for… and all deeds that God ordered him to do saying :
    " : JOH-18-20 : Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing . He also said :
    John 17/4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    Jesus was sent from The Almighty God with a limited mission. It is the mission of all prophets and messengers of God .He said :
    LUK-4-43: And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent. He was not sent to die on the cross as you claim . From where did you come with this saying .Jesus informed you that there is no hidden instructions .He did all things that God (pbth) told him to do.
    2- Did not Jesus and his disciples warn you from false prophets and false Christs that will guide you to perdition saying :
    Matt 24/24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. see also : Matt 7/15- 24/11- Mark 13/22-Luk 6/26- Peter2 2/1 –Juhn1 4/1.

3- Although all these clear explicit statements of Jesus and his disciples . The Churches invented seven phrases and claimed that they are the secrets of Churches.They wanted to tie people with churches in chains of iron for worldly purposes. They wanted to eat people's wealth unjustly, to live in supreme life and drive the modernest and the most expensive cars from the blood and the flesh of Christians. They guide them to hellfire for the sake of a few Dollars . They do not know that they will bear their burdens and their sins and the burdens and sins of all people who they push them to astray.They drive them to misguidance and disbelief and invite them to worship a man like me and you ,eats food as we eat, drinks as we drink and sleeps as we sleep and dies as all people die. They push them to hellfire .Great Jesus is completely innocent of all these deeds and will disown them over the heads of all people in the day of resurrection .The seven secrets that they claimed are:
    4- The seven secrets of the Church are :
    The secret of Baptism
    The secret of the Holy Chrism:
    The secret of Confession:
    The secret of the Holy Communion:
    The secret of Marriage:
    The secret of Priesthood:
    The secret of anointing the sick:
    -- If we have a look at them we will see wonders not unthinkable. For example in Baptism a man and a woman , a girl and and a boy must Free themselves naked according to the ideas of the men of Churches.What faith is that ? What are the feeling of the repectable women and men !!!! I do not know what any demon or any licentious invented that. How can a priest put his hands on the woman's body in 36 parts Pretext that he closes ports Satan with the Holy Chrism . How can a man deliver his wife or his sister or his mother to church and he knows that she will free herself naked. What religion is that specially that the scandals of priests are spread everywhere on the internet image and voice. The immorality arrived to the event to baptise the embryos in the womb. What is that impurity and immorality in the houses of worship . Is that satisfy God !!!!!!
    -- Also in confession . How can a human confess to the priest and he himself has many sins and all Christians know what happens from the priest during that . The speech is much in these issues. What about eating the body of your God and drinking his blood . Is Christianity based on myths. When do you come back to your mind ???

Please friend... What is this post about? I do not understand what you are trying to imply with seven secrets ???

1- Jesus (peace be upon him) completed all his mission that God (praise be to him) sent him for… and all deeds that God ordered him to do saying :" : JOH-18-20 : Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing . He also said :
    How with your good conscience can you handle the scriptures others regard as holy in such a manner? You are right Jesus completed Gods will for all time. Jesus said with Him it was finished. There was no limits on His mission..it stands for all mankind for all eternity. His mission according to Jesus Himself...

John 10:17-18 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

Matt. 12:40 "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Matt 16:21 “From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.

Luke 24:6-8 "He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, "saying, 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.'"And they remembered His words.

as Christians we can only believe what Jesus Himself said about Himself and His mission.

Yes, you are correct we are so forewarned. That is why we must test any prophets that claimed to come after Jesus, because if they do not bring the same message then they do not come in His name.

I don't know what to say about your other points you raise about these seven secrets because I have no idea what you mean. Maybe you could clarify and I will see if I can address your query. I have never heard of anyone being required to be naked for a baptism. Unless you have proof of this shameful claim I would like to ask if you would withdraw it. Are you talking of some sect or something?

Peace to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Dear friend Pandora,
    I am happy to see you again in your Forum and among your friends. Welcome and may the Almighty Allah the Beneficent and Merciful support and guide us to the only straight way that takes us to the satisfaction of the only true Allah that created us from nothing.

Please friend... What is this post about? I do not understand what you are trying to imply with seven secrets ???
    Are you really sure that you do not know what I mean with "The seven secrets of the Church"???. Would you like to tell me if you are Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox . Also where do you live? Because that is differ from one sect to another.

You are right Jesus completed Gods will for all time. Jesus said with Him it was finished. There was no limits on His mission..it stands for all mankind for all eternity. His mission according to Jesus Himself...

Jesus (peace be upon him) said:" I have finished the work which thou gave me to do". Then Jesus has finished the mission that Allah ordered him to do as the will of Allah completely . We recognize and acknowledge that . With little understanding and natural thinking we know that any thing has finishing (end) must has a beginning. Then the mission of Jesus was limited . Also Jesus was carrying out the will of Allah not the will of himself. Is that prove that Jesus was God or the servant of God and the messenger of Allah. Please read from the Bible:
    30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me (JON 5/30).

John 6/38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me

26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him."( JON8/26)

29And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him." (JON 8/29)

In all these verses there are two persons. The first one is the High King who issues the orders and instructions and the second one who is the servant or the Minster or the prophet who follows and carries out the orders and instructions of the King. He is keen on to implement the will of the king only. He is the mediator between the King and his parish. The Bible describes Jesus as a man who is the mediator between God and men. Read (Timo 2/5 ) that says:" For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus". Is there a phrase more explained than that that Jesus is a man and he is Mediator between God and men (so were all prophets and messengers of Allah).
    To be continued
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    Dear friend Pandora,
    I am happy to see you again in your Forum and among your friends. Welcome and may the Almighty Allah the Beneficent and Merciful support and guide us to the only straight way that takes us to the satisfaction of the only true Allah that created us from nothing.

Thank you for the warmth of your welcome.

Are you really sure that you do not know what I mean with "The seven secrets of the Church"???. Would you like to tell me if you are Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox . Also where do you live? Because that is differ from one sect to another.
    I do not know what you imply by "secrets"something that is well known is not a secret. That is what I don't understand your meaning. It's irrelevant what denomination I consider myself, and within Christianity they are denominations .. Not sects.. Well, unless you count maybe Jehovah's witnesses or the like. The main denominations of Christianity all hold to the same main point. No matter where one lives in the world Christians believe the same... We may differ in traditional practices which may hold more or less importance within some denominations than others. Nothing on your list of seven can be considered a "secret". If you would like me to go through the list and explain what each mean and why they are important I will be happy to do so.

Jesus (peace be upon him) said:" I have finished the work which thou gave me to do". Then Jesus has finished the mission that Allah ordered him to do as the will of Allah completely . We recognize and acknowledge that . With little understanding and natural thinking we know that any thing has finishing (end) must has a beginning. Then the mission of Jesus was limited . Also Jesus was carrying out the will of Allah not the will of himself. Is that prove that Jesus was God or the servant of God and the messenger of Allah.
    Only the Quran says Jesus said this, ~ " I have finished the work which thou gave me to do"~ and as the Quran does not teach any of Jesus' mission then it is rather meaningless to Christians. In fact I'm not sure what muslims take from Jesus at all... Considering that you claim to revere Him so much as a prophet. I'm not sure what you are actually recognising and acknowledging here, because you deny the very mission Jesus was sent to complete was even necessary. For sure everything that ends has a beginning, the beginning was the birth of the Messiah... (Yet the need for this goes right back to the very beginning and stems from Adam.) it was finished with the death and resurrection of Jesus. Jesus conquered death so we can achieve eternal life... That was His mission and He completed it according to the will of God the Father.

Please read from the Bible:
    30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me (JON 5/30).

John 6/38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me

26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him."( JON8/26)

29And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him." (JON 8/29)

In all these verses there are two persons. The first one is the High King who issues the orders and instructions and the second one who is the servant or the Minster or the prophet who follows and carries out the orders and instructions of the King. He is keen on to implement the will of the king only. He is the mediator between the King and his parish. The Bible describes Jesus as a man who is the mediator between God and men. Read (Timo 2/5 ) that says:" For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus". Is there a phrase more explained than that that Jesus is a man and he is Mediator between God and men (so were all prophets and messengers of Allah).
    To be continued
    I don't understand why you feel the need to push this point. It would only be valid if Christians believed Jesus was a god in His own right with His own powers. As Christians have never viewed Jesus in this way then the point I think you are trying to make here is not valid. Of course Jesus was a man, a man of flesh and as such his bodily needs were the same as any man of flesh existing. Where Christ differs and why we cannot compare ourselves to Him is His sharing of the divine nature or essence of the Father. That is why He is the ONE mediator between God and man, because only a sinless being can approach a Holy God on our behalf. Jesus has always existed with God as His Word... Was there ever a time God did not have His word? His Word is the means of communication with mankind. Don't forget God as supreme creator cannot be seen... Who was revealed to the Prophets Abraham, Moses... Etc ? If not Gods Word.

i will leave you with the seven final things Jesus said on earth, maybe from that you can judge weather or not you feel His mission was completed or not.

1) Jesus Speaks to the Father

Luke 23:34
    Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." (NIV)
    In the midst of his excruciating suffering, the heart of Jesus was focused on others rather than himself. Here we see the nature of his love—unconditional and divine.

2) Jesus Speaks to the Criminal on the Cross

Luke 23:43
    "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." (NIV)
    One of the criminals who was crucified with Christ, had recognized who Jesus was and expressed faith in him as Savior. Here we see grace poured out through faith, as Jesus assured the dying man of his forgiveness and eternal salvation.

3) Jesus Speaks to Mary and John

John 19:26-27
    When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." (NIV)
    Jesus, looking down from the cross, was still filled with the concerns of a son for the earthly needs of his mother. None of his brothers were there to care for her, so he gave this task to the Apostle John. Here we clearly see Christ's humanity.

4) Jesus Cries Out to the Father

Matthew 27:46 (also Mark 15:34)
    And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (NKJV)
    In the darkest hours of his suffering, Jesus cried out the opening words of Psalm 22. And although much has been suggested regarding the meaning of this phrase, it was quite apparent the agony Christ felt as he expressed separation from God. Here we see the Father turning way from the Son as Jesus bore the full weight of our sin.

5) Jesus is Thirsty

John 19:28
    Jesus knew that everything was now finished, and to fulfill the Scriptures he said, "I am thirsty." (NLT)
    Jesus refused the initial drink of vinegar, gall and myrrh (Matthew 27:34 and Mark 15:23) offered to alleviate his suffering. But here, several hours later, we see Jesus fulfilling the messianic prophecy found in Psalm 69:21.

6) It is Finished

John 19:30
    ... he said, "It is finished!" (NLT)
    Jesus knew he was suffering the crucifixion for a purpose. Earlier he had said in John 10:18 of his life, "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." (NIV) These three words were packed with meaning, for what was finished here was not only Christ's earthly life, not only his suffering and dying, not only the payment for sin and the redemption of the world—but the very reason and purpose he came to earth was finished. His final act of obedience was complete. The Scriptures had been fulfilled.

7) Jesus' Last Words

Luke 23:46
    Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last. (NIV)
    Here Jesus closes with the words of Psalm 31:5, speaking to the Father. We see his complete trust in the Father. Jesus entered death in the same way he lived each day of his life, offering up his life as the perfect sacrifice and placing himself in God's hands.

Peace and blessings to you.

Thread Information